Old 05-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #421
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Yes this is correct. The RTR is where you purchase all your new moves, power and abilities. As you play through the game you'll gather points to then spend on the chests to unlock more things.

You're only allowed in one section at a time until you advance in the game and more open to you revealing higher level chests, but they cost more. So spend wisely at the start.

It works out quite well though, as if you get to the end and haven't brought any of the fire magic, if you open the #3 chest of it, the cost is the total of #1 + #2 put together, so it'll unlock them both. So you can either wait to the end, or buy them separably, it doesn't mater. The cost is spread out between them depending on which ones you've opened and brought.
ok. thanks. also, can i go back their any time or will it take me their automatically every once in awhile? in the game, im only where you have to find the librarian (i found him, then saved and got off) but im trying to get married to one of my chick friends on xbox. i have a ring. but dont know how to do it.
your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #422
mondrest

benjohns's Gamercard
If you don't rebuild old bowerstone, I can confirm that you CAN still get the silver keys there
mondrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #423
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
To contribute a few things I found out about the game...some tips to make it easier:

1) "Tough Love" is very easy. You just need to purchase a significant amount of real estate when ever you get a chance. Money is basically useless, except for buying some potions in the game anyway. Jack up the rents/prices so earn the most money every 5 minutes. Then just leave your Xbox on over night. I left mine on one night and earned 12 million. I had plenty to fill the treasury for the achievement.

2) For "Henry the VIII", it is quicker to actually just marry people that already love you just because you are nice as ruler. As long as you make good decisions, by the time you finish the story, you will have many people that already have hearts above their head to marry. I found 4 characters in the Dweller Camp ready to marry without any effort. It also should be noted marriages to other Xbox Live players did not count towards my 6. That should be noted in the guide.

3) I am not sure about the difficulty being a 6/10. None of the achievements are that hard, they just take time. I havent completed the game, because I dont care to waste time trading weapons or outfits with people online, but I would only rate the achievement difficulty 2 or 3.

Overall, I am glad to finish this game and never play it again. I am not sure why everyone likes these games so much. I would much more enjoy them if they were first person and not third person. Even in game when you can hold the LB to go first person, I can already see the game being way more engaging. The gameplay is blah, the level designs and story linear, and the graphics are poor, especially the textures and scenery. I particularly hate developers that throw in collectibles to extend the life of their game. It took me just about as long to collect all 4 types of collectibles (160 in total) as it did to actually beat the rest of the game. You couldnt possibly expect to find all of them without some form of a guide. That is when they become annoying. Anyways, good luck if you decide to play this game. I am sure by the time you complete it, you will never be happier to finish a lack-luster, sad excuse for an RPG.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK

Last edited by Arsenic 17; 08-19-2012 at 07:06 AM.
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:35 AM   #424
triplewitching

triplewitching's Gamercard
Quote:
You may also come across others on your journey (optional quests) that aren't so story based, so this may go up a bit. If you don't come across some of the others, don't worry as you can pick them up at any time during the game or after the story is completed! See Misc for more details.
All optional quests are MISS-ABLE, if the quest giver dies. This is critical in Millfields, as the werewolves attack anyone if you do not engage them right away, and there are several NPC's with area-unlocking quests there : Animal Liberation, Hobnobbing With Hobbes, and Restoration. If even one of these quest-givers dies before you do the quest, you will not be able to complete the gnomes, keys, and books quests, as the Hobbes cave, the locked area of Bowerstone Industrial, and the island of Driftwood all contain multiple collectables.

For me it was the stupid Hobbles cave, making keys and books uncompletable. Do all these quests as soon as they unlock, and do not leave the area (save) if a quest giver is 'missing' from where they should be
triplewitching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #425
pulse1337

oO PULSE1337 Oo's Gamercard
98% of the time you'll be asked to go to the Dwellers Camp to dig something up or hand something to somenoe, so its all fast travel!

Just to let you know about the spelling mistake.
pulse1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #426
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
For the 5 star Lute Hero achievement, in my world the City of Aurora is not available to fast travel too, the 3 area on the lower continent are all dark and I cannot select any of them to fast travel to, and hence cannot play the lute there.

I've just been crown King, and have done the first 3 rulings. Does Aurora open back up and some point, or am I shit out of luck?
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #427
The Duke of Darkness

The Allslayer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
For the 5 star Lute Hero achievement, in my world the City of Aurora is not available to fast travel too, the 3 area on the lower continent are all dark and I cannot select any of them to fast travel to, and hence cannot play the lute there.

I've just been crown King, and have done the first 3 rulings. Does Aurora open back up and some point, or am I shit out of luck?
You'll go there soon, after the next set of rulings I think. You can't miss it anyway it's part of the story.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #428
UberPirateNinja

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Cheers!

Also, for the rulings, the game says you have a year to prepare. Does that count down independent of what you do? Or does it count down as you work through the rulings?

If I ignore the rulings and carry on doing side missions, am I still counting down?
Old 06-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #429
The Duke of Darkness

It's tied to the rulings.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:42 PM   #430
UberPirateNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Duke of Darkness View Post
It's tied to the rulings.
Sweet, so I can just carry on doing side missions, getting gold for the treasury without having to worry about running out of time?
Old 06-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #431
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPirateNinja View Post
Sweet, so I can just carry on doing side missions, getting gold for the treasury without having to worry about running out of time?
Yes. Just make sure there's more than enough of money in the treasury before deciding whether or not to build a military outpost in the Shifting Sands as you will be unable to go back to the treasury and the darkness will attack the city.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:04 AM   #432
hopesfall2win

hopesfall2own's Gamercard
I opened all 6 demon doors, no achievement.. are you telling me that's tied to DLC demon doors? If so, fuck that..

^ Props to DEG23 for sig ^
hopesfall2win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:49 AM   #433
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesfall2win View Post
I opened all 6 demon doors, no achievement.. are you telling me that's tied to DLC demon doors? If so, fuck that..
The achievement for opening up all Demon Doors is part of the Traitor's Keep DLC, and if you didn't open up the Demon Door in the DLC first, then the achievement can not be unlocked.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:45 AM   #434
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
The achievement for opening up all Demon Doors is part of the Traitor's Keep DLC, and if you didn't open up the Demon Door in the DLC first, then the achievement can not be unlocked.
Yes I feel like this was mentioned in the guide. Glitched and unobtainable unless you do that one first.

GOAL : 300,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2015 -
331 COMPLETED GAMES (116 WP / 84 360 / 32 W8 / 2 GFWL / 15 XB1 / 81 XBLA / 3 Other)

Check out my 130 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:16 AM   #435
The Duke of Darkness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
Yes I feel like this was mentioned in the guide. Glitched and unobtainable unless you do that one first.
I opened all demon doors in the main game, when I downloaded the DLC I got the achievement after opening the DLC demon door.

EDIT: I did download all the free stuff at the start of the game though, so maybe the fact I technically had the DLC from the start helped.

Last edited by The Duke of Darkness; 06-27-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:33 AM   #436
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
My friend game me every legendary weapon. I exited the game after. Now I have none and he has none. So basically there is a gap in saving I fell victim to. I'm so upset with the save system! Lost 50 legendary weapons.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #437
Torch 04

Torch 04's Gamercard
Chef's Hat

Just want to point out that if you have the understone DLC you can find the chef's hat in a treasure chest in the cellar of the Sandgoose Museum.
Torch 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #438
AchievemenS1ut

I need help with Cross-Dimensional Conception (im a male) and We Can Be Heroes.

GT: SGT SOULBLADE (EST TIME)
AchievemenS1ut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #439
makota niehe

makoto niehe's Gamercard
Quote:
I am sure at some point this was glitched and it did not unlock. However, I believe a lot of people on here are just repeating what they read or hear. You cannot just start up the Traitor's Keep Quest, run over to the Demon Door and open it - it requires you to be wearing the complete prisoner outfit.

Prisoner's Shackles -anytime
Prisoner's Boots -anytime
Prisoner's Trousers -You need to defeat Faraday first and then accept the Undeath Sentence quest.
Prisoner's Top -After completing the main quests.
Prisoner's Bandana -anytime
Old 11-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #440
Armagedon909

Armagedon909's Gamercard
It`s not quite correct

You say : Menīs masccuade suit most be traded

You only need to trade to get the kingsuit if you play as Queen. I found the mens mascuade suit, in bowerstone market, in another world ! I got the fasion victim, when i traded to get the king suit.

Also the womens is to find.
Armagedon909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 12:14 AM   #441
rass

Xx Wonkyman xX's Gamercard
Excellent guide man very helpful stuff.

Last edited by rass; 01-27-2014 at 12:37 AM.
rass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:55 AM   #442
wire_mad

tranceformer81's Gamercard
Is it possible to get the Xbox live achievements (Long Distance Relationship, Cross-Dimension Conception, Online Merger and We Can Be Heroes) locally using 2 controllers if both gamertags have gold?

Last edited by wire_mad; 02-14-2014 at 03:01 AM.
wire_mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:25 AM   #443
Manb3arSquirrel

Manb3arSquirrel's Gamercard
My most recent retail 100%. Yay! My last four achievements were the 30 Auroran desert flowers, the 30 Brightwall rare books, the 50 gnomes, the 50 silver keys, and the 4 gold keys. That totals to four achievements and 120 for 30 each. Took a while!
Old 12-09-2014, 09:59 AM   #444
Xynjo

Xynjo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire_mad View Post
Is it possible to get the Xbox live achievements (Long Distance Relationship, Cross-Dimension Conception, Online Merger and We Can Be Heroes) locally using 2 controllers if both gamertags have gold?
You can unlock "We Can Be Heroes" locally using 2 controllers (you don't even need gold memberships). However, the other 3 achievements can't be unlocked locally. At least I couldn't...
Xynjo is offline   Reply With Quote