Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase SOTF Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Confiscator - locations of gang vehicles

Gang Vehicle Locations for Confiscator
Here are the locations of the gang vehicles that you need to impound for the confiscator achievement. This list does not include civilian vehicles (which you will also need for the achievement) because they aren't necessarily found in specific locations, so make sure you're on the lookout for these as you're collecting gang vehicles.

*The slammed pickup and lowrider from Los Muertos have been giving people trouble and are hard to find after you kill all the bosses and eliminate all the gang members. For every other vehicle you will have the most luck following this guide AFTER eliminating all bosses.

LOS MUERTOS:
1. Modified Hatchback - Go to the dome/Diaz boss location. In the small parking area just outside to the right of the entrance. Can also be found inside the dome towards the back right.
2. Mod. Sportscar - Same as #1.
3. Mod. Van - Same as #1, but is only found inside the dome just as you enter - next to a big rig.
4. Mod. Saloon - Behind Guerra's club (boss fight with Guerra) there are 3 levels/tiers of parking. This is on the bottom level.
5. Pony Car - Same as #4, but its kind of hidden to the right of two yellow dumpsters.
6. Muscle Car - Parked outside the entrance of the Garcia boss location to the left of the fountain.
7. Lowrider - These were all over the place when the hit squads came after me. If you just want to grab one quick, continue to follow the road after you exit the agency. The road will curve around to the right and you come to a 4-way intersection. Go through the intersection and look immediately to your left in the fenced in area. One will be parked in there.
8. Slammed Pickup - This one gave me some trouble. I got on top of the clown at the entrance of funland and got the gang hit squad after me. Shortly after, I looked down and to the left and a slammed pickup was parked against a wall. I was originally playing with one of the extra players that was available through DLC. After resetting the game 3 times to try and find the pickup without success, I reloaded a 4th time and chose the original black guy agent. Don't know if that matters or not, but it's worth a try because that's when I finally found it.
(Alternate advice for slammed pickup from mchannon37: Spawn at the northernmost supply point then stand in the center of the freeway.)
*For #7 & #8 - Resurrect gangs if you have already killed Los Muertos bosses in La Mugre

VOLK:
1. Luxury Saloon - Start in agency garage and go through tunnel 2 to Volk. Turn right and enter the puregy factory/Sovetnik boss location. 4-5 of these are parked along the road throughout puregy.
2. Popular Saloon - Spawn at "Storage Facility" supply point. Face the oil rig, then head left towards the building that is connected to the rig by the black pipe. On the other side of the building is an orange bunch of tubes that wrap around all the way to the road and continue down the street. Another way to identify the building is that is has 5 red rings around it. 2 popular saloons are parked in front of that building facing the street.
3. Limo - Get on top of the "city coaches" building - same place as the Biragov boss location - you can tell it by the yellow roof. Look south towards the oil rig and walk to the end of the roof. Look down and you will see a fenced-in area with a green building and a row of covered parking spaces. Should be 2 limos in parking spaces.
4. APC - Same as #3, but instead of going to where the limos are, just drop down off the top of the "city coaches" building. (can also be found at same location as #5).
5. Military SUV - These are plentiful in the ship/container yard near "The Docklands" entrace closest to the "Storage Facility" supply point. To get to that entrance, head South/Southwest from the storage facility supply point.

SHAI-GEN:
1. SUV - (This vehicle actually looks like a truck) Go to the front entrance of the Central Point tower. This is the building with the Cowell boss fight and the elevator - it's opposite from Wang's tower. On the ground level, below the entrance that is patrolled by peace keepers, you will see a semi-truck and the SUV blocking the road to a small parking area underneath the tower. Grab the SUV.
2. 6WD SUV - Same as #1, but go past the SUV and semi-truck location and a few of these should be parked just ahead on the left side.
3. Sedan - Same as #1, but go past the SUV and semi-truck location and a few will be parked just ahead on the right side.
*For 1-3 - try killing Cowell to get the vehicles to spawn if you haven't already.
4. Limo - Spawn at "The Block" supply point. Head Northeast towards the PCN Expo Center/Oakley boss location. When you are about halfway to the expo center, look for the underground entrance that reads "PCN eXpo Center". The limo is parked just outside the entrance. You should also see the sportscar.
5. Sportscar - See #4 - parked side by side with the limo.

Please add on if you find a vehicle in another location than what I have listed.

How to impound/where to take the vehicles:
You bring the vehicles back to the agency garage, which is the starting location where you can choose to drive the Agency SUV, Supercar, or Truck. Just drive back through the tunnel that leads to the agency (the "island" in the middle of the other three areas - volk, los muertos, shai-gen) and the door should open for you to drive the car right in. After that, you can walk back up to the garage door and a menu should be available for you to choose which car you want. From that menu you can scroll over and the vehicle you just returned will be available for you to drive, while vehicles you still need to impound will be grayed-out until you return with one.

*Note: If you blow up a vehicle by accident while in route to bringing it back for impound, it has been confirmed that you can simply pick the vehicle up and carry it back to the garage - It will count the same as if you had driven it back to be impounded.

Last edited by MEA7HOOK; 02-22-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: new info
MEA7HOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
Petey247

Petey247's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Nice guide!

Petey247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:08 PM   #3
Seb The Sheep

sebbyRIOT's Gamercard
Thanks a lot, will try to retrieve these a bit later, I'm still angry that I lost my save game file so don't want to go anywhere near crackdown atm :-/

VS

[Completed Retail]:
Tomb Raider: Legend [1250]

[Completed Arcade]:
Dash of Destruction

Current DOA4 Ranking: A+ (95,000 points)
Seb The Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
Rifle Elite

Turbulus NL's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
There arent locations where lowrider and slammed pickup are. U really have to resurrect gangs or play with someone that hasnt killed all LM bosses yet.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:05 PM   #5
Jakks

Great guide, just used it and found all the available vehicles expect lowrider and slammed pickup
Jakks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #6
David and Jared

For some wierd reason my popular saloons don't show up. you have any other locations?
David and Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #7
p4in redefined

Mattress 117's Gamercard
Civilian:

Luggage carrier: only appears on top of the oil rig after youve defeated the kingpin and the agency has take it over.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
TS xManiaC

Send a message via AIM to TS xManiaC

IE3I LopaKa's Gamercard
ok thanks, the luggage carrier is the last vehicle i need
TS xManiaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:33 AM   #9
Sebastian55

Ingles55's Gamercard
Thank you, this is also the last one that I needed.
Sebastian55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Los Muertos - Slammed Pickup and Lowrider update:

I finally resurrected the gangs and found the 2 above vehicles.

Lowrider - These were all over the place when the hit squads came after me. If you just want to grab one quick, continue to follow the road after you exit the agency. The road will curve around to the right and you come to a 4-way intersection. Go through the intersection and look immediately to your left in the fenced in area. One will be parked in there.

Slammed Pickup - This one gave me some trouble. I got on top of the clown at the entrance of funland and got the gang hit squad after me. Shortly after, I looked down and to the left and a slammed pickup was parked against a wall. I was originally playing with one of the extra players that was available through downloadable content. After resetting the game 3 times to try and find the pickup without success, I resetted a 4th time and chose the original black guy agent. Don't know if that matters or not, but it's worth a try because that's when I finally found it.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:01 AM   #11
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by David and Jared View Post
For some wierd reason my popular saloons don't show up. you have any other locations?
It may be the same case as the baggage carriers. If the popular saloons aren't there, try defeating all the bosses and the kingpin again - if you resurrected the gangs. Sorry if that doesn't help - my only problem came up with the slammed truck.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:10 PM   #12
xOLRxHITMAN

xOLRxHITMAN's Gamercard
the baggage carrier can be found in the parking complex of the shai gen the one with V Reznik (BOSS) dont know if that is spelled right
xOLRxHITMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:41 PM   #13
jkkj

jkkj's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips!
It was a real pain getting the baggage carrier from the oil rig, so if it can be found somewhere else (the parking complex), I'd suggest to get it there.
jkkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 02:23 AM   #14
twelve

nvqtwelve's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkkj View Post
Thanks for the tips!
It was a real pain getting the baggage carrier from the oil rig, so if it can be found somewhere else (the parking complex), I'd suggest to get it there.
Lol. I thought that was really fun getting it from the oil rig. Not the easiest task tho.
twelve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:56 AM   #15
eru

Lowrider location

The lowrider appears for me in front of and to the right of (not inside) the arena that Diaz used to be in. That is, slightly on the west side of it.
eru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:43 AM   #16
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quick question are the cars that you need to impound for this achievement marked in some way that makes them stand out when you look at them.

Thanks.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:13 AM   #17
MEA7HOOK

MEA7HOOK's Gamercard

The cars aren't marked - if you don't know what you're looking for then one could easily pass by you on the street. Go to the agency garage where you would normally get the SUV or Supercar. With the downloadable content, you can now scroll over from agency vehicles to see los muertos, shai-gen, volk, and civilian cars that you have to impound. They will appeared grayed-out until you bring the car back to agency garage to impound it.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:28 AM   #18
Torque Bandit

What does resurrecting mean? Do I have to beat the game first, and then I can do whatever that is??? Anyways, I am having troubles finding the Slammed Pickup.

Can someone give me an easy explanation?
Torque Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #19
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque Bandit View Post
What does resurrecting mean? Do I have to beat the game first, and then I can do whatever that is??? Anyways, I am having troubles finding the Slammed Pickup.

Can someone give me an easy explanation?
When you start a new game you can scroll to your right (if you select solo play) and choose the RESURRECT ALL GANGS option.

Hope this helps.

And I want to thank Kontract k1ller for all his online help gathering the cars for the confiscator achievement.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:58 PM   #20
DX Zodiac

DX Zodiac's Gamercard
hey guys,
i got some trouble gettin this one.
i tried nearly everything but nothing worked.
for example i got the baggage carrier form the oil rig to the agency garage (which was quite annoying cause i cracked one of the carriers)...as i got to the garrage the first of the two doors did open...quite normal so far...but the second door did not open...now...y didn't it open?..one of u guys talked about some downloadable content...was this the update which is automatically downloaded or is this sth else? cause i searched on the marketplace and didn't find any dowloadable content for crackdown (possible reason for that is that i'm from germany)...but i can see this achievement when i look at achievements in the game menu.
plz guys help me. is there sth that must be done before u can collect those cars?...i played through the whole game i ressurected all gangs i played through all time trials i even put my xbox on english language cause this helps in some games (crazy stuff )...but nothing worked and i'm quite sure that i got the right baggage carrier....cause for me it looked like one ....
so it would be very very nice if u could help me
thx
DX Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 06:37 PM   #21
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
The only baggage carrier is at the top of that OIL RIG in the middle of the ocean.

I just got this achievement yesterday and I had to hop and jump on all those pipes and then throw the damn vehicle on the rocks so that I could get the achievement.

There are 2 vehicles at the top try it with the other one and also make sure to check that you are not missing any other vehicles. It might just be a glitch and if you check your inventory in the garage it may be listed as a vehicle that you have previously impounded.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:04 PM   #22
Torque Bandit

1. Do you have to beat the game to resurrect the gangs

2, Specifically, where is the oil rig?
Old 05-29-2007, 07:19 PM   #23
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque Bandit View Post
1. Do you have to beat the game to resurrect the gangs

2, Specifically, where is the oil rig?
#1 I think you can resurrect gangs only after you kill them. (This has nothing to do with beating the game 100%

#2 the OIL RIG is in the VOLK gang territory, if my memory serves me correctly.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-29-2007, 08:08 PM   #24
LastDemon Lord

LastDemon Lord's Gamercard
Im Havin g trouble with the slammed pick up any suggestions?

LastDemon Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:19 PM   #25
DX Zodiac

DX Zodiac's Gamercard
thx samuel....but i think u missunderstood me....i did get the second baggage carrier to the agency garage but nothin happened and...that is my problem...i got no problems finding most of the cars but when i get them to the garage nothin happens...but thx for your help....if so has a sollution for my problem pls post it
DX Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:27 PM   #26
Torque Bandit

My bro got the slammed pickup from a Los Muertos barricade. Those don't happen much if you have beaten alot of the Los Muertos. I hope I don't have to start my file over...
Old 05-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #27
x dArK cHrIs x

x dArK cHrIs x's Gamercard
ahhh

right im trying to get the baggage car thing ive looked all over the oil rig helipad and the car complex place for it several times but its not appearing any ideas?
x dArK cHrIs x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:14 PM   #28
LastDemon Lord

LastDemon Lord's Gamercard
I need help with the slammed pickup for Los Muertos Im resetting the gangs if anyone that has it can help me get it it would be greatly aapreciated. Thanks. GT= LastDemon Lord

LastDemon Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:34 PM   #29
x dArK cHrIs x

x dArK cHrIs x's Gamercard
fro what i know the hit squads drive one im not sure though
x dArK cHrIs x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:30 AM   #30
Davi

CONCEPT ARTIST's Gamercard
i found the slammed hatchback right where MEA7HOOK said, i caused alittle trouble by the clown and shortly hatchbacks started rolling up
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote