PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
SkinnyBin

SkinnyBin's Gamercard
Achievement confusion

Sorry to sound like a dumb ass but the more I look at the achievos and the more people I speak to the more confused I get!

Just wondered if someone could give me a break down of which achievements I need to get in 1 sitting, and where I can take breaks or turn it off (without it damaging any progress).

Much appreciated people!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
B Rock3232

B Rock3232's Gamercard
You have to play each "stage" without quiting and saving. You could pause the game and take a break if you needed to. The first three stages are 5 levels with 5 rounds each. So a total of 25 rounds. You do not have to do all of these in one seating. Just make sure you finish one before you save and quit. And to get the achieve you have to go to the bounty board. The other three stages that open up later are 20 levels with 5 rounds each, so 100 rounds each!! It is a pain but doable. After each stage you will get the achieve right away. And then to get the last achieve you have to make sure you beat the last 3 stages with the same character. I have one more of the larger challeges to do so you can message me if you want to team up so it won't take so long.
B Rock3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
MadBananaS125ru

Send a message via ICQ to MadBananaS125ru Send a message via MSN to MadBananaS125ru Send a message via Skype™ to MadBananaS125ru

madbananas125ru's Gamercard
Thanks for explaining that. I finish gully arena and wandering why i dont get achi. It seems it will take much more time that i think
MadBananaS125ru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
JEBish

KGB JE8ish's Gamercard
Cool

yeah the time is takes to get all the achievements are time consuming. for the first 3 arena's with total of 15 rounds takes about 1-2 hours with mod's, the next 3 arena's with total of 60 rounds takes about 6-8 hours with mod's, takes along time to finish this dlc.
JEBish is offline   Reply With Quote