PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Dead Redemption > Undead Nightmare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
Losganados

Daryl Maple's Gamercard
How do I get my horse back?

Ok so I maybe over looking something here, but how do you get one of your 4 horses back. Or even choose which one you want to ride. Because after I tamed War. I saved the game and fast traveled to a new location. When I called the horse it was just a normal horse? Its not like th main game where you can select one from your pouch.

Losganados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:13 PM   #2
Markolie

MultiLevel's Gamercard
After completing the main quest and obtaining "Death", you can complete Rank 5 of the Apocolypse challenge which will give you access to all the "certificates" for the horses.
Markolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #3
Hyakotake

KenslerDK's Gamercard
To complete Rank 5 you only need to run over the human zombie types, not all zombie animals (thankfully!)

So the types needed are: Normal zombie, Retcher (spitter), Bolter (the fast ones running hunched) and Charger (fat guys) (4 total)
Hyakotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #4
Bag o Beefcake

Bag o Beefcake's Gamercard
i dont think you NEED certificates for em, as long as they dont die, if you hitch them at hitching post wont it make them your perminant mount?
This would work for challenges too because they are to tame them, you could tame and then just call your other one if you prefer it

Last edited by Bag o Beefcake; 10-27-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Bag o Beefcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
TreFacTor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markolie View Post
After completing the main quest and obtaining "Death", you can complete Rank 5 of the Apocolypse challenge which will give you access to all the "certificates" for the horses.
I didn't complete the story, and I found Death between Chuparosa, and Las Hermanas.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #6
Bazajaytee

Bazajaytee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bag o Beefcake View Post
i dont think you NEED certificates for em, as long as they dont die, if you hitch them at hitching post wont it make them your perminant mount?
It does but when you tame one of the others that becomes yoru default horse. You can't switch between them until you have used Death to run over the 4 zombie types.
Bazajaytee is offline   Reply With Quote