PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout: New Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-28-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

Send a message via AIM to XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

xCursiNxMayheMx's Gamercard
Angry omg this glitchy game is starting to get to me..

I have waited 4 god damn weeks for Boone to return to Novac because I lost him and since I lost him I have no way to get into Caesar's Tent.

This glitchy ass game is pissing me off! First ED-E turns on me now Boone won't go home LIKE WTF!?
XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
AutomaticUzoy

Send a message via AIM to AutomaticUzoy Send a message via Skype™ to AutomaticUzoy

xBBSx FemFatale's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX View Post
I have waited 4 god damn weeks for Boone to return to Novac because I lost him and since I lost him I have no way to get into Caesar's Tent.

This glitchy ass game is pissing me off! First ED-E turns on me now Boone won't go home LIKE WTF!?
why cant you get into caesars tent without boone? i actully made him wait in novac while i did this mission

SAVE CARMINE! PLEASE?
MAJOR GENERAL OF BANG BANG GAMERS
BANGBANGSQUAD.BLOGSPOT.COM

GENERAL NAZI ZOMBIE SCENARIO:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingZitang View Post
Me: "Watch that Direction for a little bit."

Kid(Younger than 14 years old): "Ok." *Runs off and Dies* and then Cries to me when I refuse to save him because he's a stupid fuck.

This is Exactly why I never play with Random people.
AutomaticUzoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 AM   #3
True I Skill

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I see what you mean.
im not too mad.
just a little sad
I just got to some computer part where i have to stop a virus. Used my skill book to put my science skill up and talked to the guy hoping it would skip the little mini game. Didnt work. Your suppose to go to each terminal within 1min and get rid of 3 virus's. Anyway after using the science skill in the chat with the guy. The virus does not show up at all now. i search all terminals within the time and no virus on any of them.

It sucks, thing is i checked the strat guide. And it doesnt mention anything like it. So im unsure if its suppose to happen, If the game has glitched or what. the guy still acts as if they are broke. they are broke but its just impossible to fix them.

Apart from that the biggest problem for me with this game is the Obvious invisible walls on mountains.
True I Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:20 AM   #4
Poirot

Send a message via MSN to Poirot Send a message via Skype™ to Poirot

Poirot2's Gamercard
In my first playthrough i lost ed-e, the doctor guy and lily glitched during her quest. The game is extremely annoying because of the glitches but you should keep playing it because, besides of the glitches, it is a very nice game.
Poirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:27 AM   #5
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:

Hey man, that means they must still recongnize Boone as being in your party. So what that means is that he is and he aint going to go home because you didnt send him there. He is still waiting somewhere for you. I would almost bet that you entered Lucky 38 and they made Boone stay outside and you left there without him thinking he wasnt in your party. Go back to the Lucky 38 and see if he is standing out front by the door somewhere. Let me know too because Im interested. This has happened to other people. He is out there somewhere.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:37 AM   #6
XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmerrell View Post
Hey man, that means they must still recongnize Boone as being in your party. So what that means is that he is and he aint going to go home because you didnt send him there. He is still waiting somewhere for you. I would almost bet that you entered Lucky 38 and they made Boone stay outside and you left there without him thinking he wasnt in your party. Go back to the Lucky 38 and see if he is standing out front by the door somewhere. Let me know too because Im interested. This has happened to other people. He is out there somewhere.
I haven't even gone to the Lucky 38 yet so that voids that option, thing is though they usually return after like 2weeks or some bs because it happened the first time when i perma. lost ed-e, boone went back to novac.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:40 AM   #7
XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticUzoy View Post
why cant you get into caesars tent without boone? i actully made him wait in novac while i did this mission
The game is recognizing Boone as a current follower (meaning he isn't waiting anywhere, he is glitched because he is nowhere near me) therefore I can't tell him to wait outside the tent
Old 10-28-2010, 02:47 AM   #8
karl hungus

KarlHUNGUS's Gamercard
Quote:

Yeah I feel your pain. This game is frustrating at times. For some reason I cant buy playing cards from the traveling merchants without freezing up my 360. I tried twice from one merchant and once from a different merchant with the same effect. Damn you Bethseda!! I need more 7s and 9s!!!
karl hungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #9
Psymon

FoolontheHill24's Gamercard
The fallout wiki says that if you've lost a companion, go to vault 22, repair the elevator and take it down to floor 2 - oxygen recycling. Apparently they will be waiting for you when you get off the elevator. I can't confirm this since I've never lost a companion, but I thought I'd share. It might work.

Last edited by Psymon; 10-29-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote