PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > The Sims 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-28-2010, 02:47 AM   #1
mazterpedro MX

mazterpedro MX's Gamercard
Partners in Crime achievement

So I'm trying to figure out how to get this. When I check at the charity warehouse, there's no option for becoming a partner. Has anyone unlocked this?
mazterpedro MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:59 AM   #2
Mojo I Uk

Mojo I Uk's Gamercard
Easiest and quickest way to this

Start a new game - Choose household - Pick the Landgraab's ( big house bottom right) - Goto Town Map - Interact with the Criminal head (Pretty much top left) - Become a partner for 15k (achievement Partners in crime) - Interact again - Buyout. And you will get the Owned! achievement too.

This is basically my solution from ta.com hope it helps

The reason you were not getting the option is more than likely you didnt have enough money mate
Mojo I Uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
mazterpedro MX

mazterpedro MX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo I Uk View Post

Start a new game - Choose household - Pick the Landgraab's ( big house bottom right) - Goto Town Map - Interact with the Criminal head (Pretty much top left) - Become a partner for 15k (achievement Partners in crime) - Interact again - Buyout. And you will get the Owned! achievement too.

This is basically my solution from ta.com hope it helps

The reason you were not getting the option is more than likely you didnt have enough money mate
ohh cool, I think I'm not getting that because I don't have that much money, lol. Thanks.
mazterpedro MX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
delta4x4

delta4x4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo I Uk View Post

got wealth of over half a million with disposable cash well over 100,000 and nothing except visit or visit with appears when I click on the warehouse. Is there more to this like Traits, Jobs etc or am I just glitched...
delta4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote