Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > MorphX
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #1
Dead Herb

Dead Herb's Gamercard
Blood Bath 50G

Blood Bath 50G
You have killed 8 enemies in one ‘rage’ spell

You won’t get the Rage ability until the third level. I recommend you wait until the end of level 8 and you can get both at once. You’ll need to have both you Evolution and Rage abilities near being maxed out so you have more health and consume less energy. You might be able to get them before this if you like, there’s just not usually that many enemies away in the out level that I tried it on. Butcher I know you could get as early as level 4 but Blood Bath you will more than likely not be able to get until the end of level 8.

The place I talking about is at the very end of the level 8 (The Mound). There will be specimen containers with Explorer aliens in them (4 of them) and 4 gun turrets on the area you have to hit the switch in order to finish the level. When you hit the switch the level won’t end until you have killed all the enemies that come out, which there is about 10 of them. Don’t turn on any of the 4 gun turrets and let the Spargs gather around you and then locate the 3 Gunner aliens and head then making sure the Spargs follow you. Once they’re all around you activate the Rage ability by pressing the LB button then the Y and tear them to bits.

I found The Base level to be easier with 6 Gunners and 4 predator type aliens and 1 big minigun totting dude at the point were theres 1 soldier and an AA Gun you'd use to take them out, use the AA Gun to take out the minigun alien then drop down and wipe out the rest if you screw up exit to dash and repeat.
Even easier is the end of the level were there's 4 auto turrets and a switch, simply hit the switch and you get 2 gunners and a ton of predator type aliens swarm in the room for plenty of rage kills (whoops sorry just noticed its what the guides on about, its The Base level not The Mound).

Last edited by Dead Herb; 10-29-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Dead Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Toombs2008

Toombs2008's Gamercard
Thanks for the tip!
It helped!
Toombs2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
jmuench

I did this ach at the end of level 6, right before the rhino boss. run around and get the enemies grouped together. You will need the skill fully upgraded to have enough time.
jmuench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
danny226k

danny226k's Gamercard
Easiest place I found was the level "inside the perimeter " make sure that your rage is maxed play up to the part where you use the AA gun hop on it to trigger the enemies wait till six are behind you activate your rage and just kill the dogs i got like eleven kills in one rage hope this helps.. I originally found this on a mahalo walkthrough..
danny226k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
bird2374

SKX1 B1RD's Gamercard
Looking forwards to slice and dice
bird2374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #6
DELTAGORE

DELTAGORE's Gamercard
le niveau avec la batterie antie aerienne est pas mal aussi quand ils arrivent en masses
DELTAGORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:08 PM   #7
Dai Hoss

Dai Hoss's Gamercard
Cheers I'll give this a go
Dai Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #8
sufc47

HandsomeRapier's Gamercard
Level 6 is the place.
sufc47 is offline   Reply With Quote