PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Way of the Samurai 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
True I Skill

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What the hell am i doing...

Just got this game, and i am Pretty confused...
I restarted my save a few times after doing a few bad things, I like to play as a good guy most of the time on games first playthrough. Anyway i found myself just wondering around the place aimlessly talking to everyone, It seemed no matter what i did they would all hate me. I had no clue where i was going or what was going on. I then ran into some guy who killed me pretty quick. It said game over or whatever and took me to the save screen, I am guessing if you die it lets you restart all over sort of like dead rising?

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on maybe what i should do? Or am i suppose to just wonder around doing whatever i like? Is it possible to be a good samurai or do i have to be a bastard to everyone?

Thanks.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:40 AM   #2
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=268860

Best thing you can do is read that. It gives you a lot of detail.

But you need to be aware, this is a complex game at first. It's designed to be a short run through that you do multiple times, not one long game. There is no explanation of what you're supposed to do as everything you do has a consequence. The game is about the endings more than anything else and every conversation you have, every choice leads somewhere. Unfortunately, when it gets right down to it, you will either get this game or your won't. If you don't don't feel bad about it, it's a strange ass game, even as the published guide writer for the site I still don't really understand the game, I just know how to complete it and how to get all the achievements.

Truly, this game is about the achievements, and the gameplay if you happen to like it, understanding it is not required.

Read my road map then read my guide and the linked guides I've put together. If you can fthom out how to work this game, then by all means go through it for the achievements, which whilst time consuming, aren't particularly difficult to get. But if the game is still confusing, you can either keep mulling along until you get some semblance of an idea, or just give it up. A lot of people do give it up because it's so confusing and the game isn't so amazing that they want to give it any real time.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
True I Skill

The Khaos's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks, i think i am getting the hang of the game now after playing around a little bit.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:07 AM   #4
roggor123

Send a message via MSN to roggor123 Send a message via Skype™ to roggor123

PandaCatMan's Gamercard
Oooh god.. This is why I didnt really play this game.. I had no idea what I was doing.. I was just walking around randomly..
roggor123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:49 AM   #5
ChoZen 1
Banned User

Nujabes 10's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummy View Post
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=268860

Best thing you can do is read that. It gives you a lot of detail.

But you need to be aware, this is a complex game at first. It's designed to be a short run through that you do multiple times, not one long game. There is no explanation of what you're supposed to do as everything you do has a consequence. The game is about the endings more than anything else and every conversation you have, every choice leads somewhere. Unfortunately, when it gets right down to it, you will either get this game or your won't. If you don't don't feel bad about it, it's a strange ass game, even as the published guide writer for the site I still don't really understand the game, I just know how to complete it and how to get all the achievements.

Truly, this game is about the achievements, and the gameplay if you happen to like it, understanding it is not required.

Read my road map then read my guide and the linked guides I've put together. If you can fthom out how to work this game, then by all means go through it for the achievements, which whilst time consuming, aren't particularly difficult to get. But if the game is still confusing, you can either keep mulling along until you get some semblance of an idea, or just give it up. A lot of people do give it up because it's so confusing and the game isn't so amazing that they want to give it any real time.
Appreciate this much. Will really help out when I decide to start this game.
ChoZen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
Mugen510

Persona Mugen's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by True I Skill View Post
Just got this game, and i am Pretty confused...
I restarted my save a few times after doing a few bad things, I like to play as a good guy most of the time on games first playthrough. Anyway i found myself just wondering around the place aimlessly talking to everyone, It seemed no matter what i did they would all hate me. I had no clue where i was going or what was going on. I then ran into some guy who killed me pretty quick. It said game over or whatever and took me to the save screen, I am guessing if you die it lets you restart all over sort of like dead rising?

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on maybe what i should do? Or am i suppose to just wonder around doing whatever i like? Is it possible to be a good samurai or do i have to be a bastard to everyone?

Thanks.

Dude i totally feel your pain.Just play muliple time and do different thing.
Mugen510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
Mugen510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen510 View Post
Dude i totally feel your pain.Just play muliple time and do different thing.
I love this game!Having a appreciation for japan helps.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #8
Mugen510

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoZen 1 View Post
Appreciate this much. Will really help out when I decide to start this game.
\

Awsome artwork buddy! Where did u get it??
Old 10-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #9
Figure 8

weirdest game for the xbox so far
Figure 8 is offline   Reply With Quote