PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #61
PC_GFWL_GAMER

PWXBOX360's Gamercard
I have a brand new X360S & it lagged for me as well. Bought a wired MS controller today & now no lag & I can beat most trials!
PC_GFWL_GAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #62
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PC_GFWL_GAMER View Post
I have a brand new X360S & it lagged for me as well. Bought a wired MS controller today & now no lag & I can beat most trials!

I hadn't thought of that being an issue...might have to try a wired controller. They are relatively inexpensive. Thanks for the idea!

Update: Tried the wired controller.....same difference!

Last edited by Darth Maleval; 02-25-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Darth Maleval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #63
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There is definitely lag during the challenges which makes it tough for the combat trial and retrieval trials, especially. I have noticed that after 3 or 4 tries, the lag goes away...I assume because the Xbox caches the same data over and over and it goes quicker, but I am not computer science major.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #64
Andr0077

Androo77's Gamercard
Funnily enough when I first saw this thread I had already played through one and a half times without the slightest lag, after reading this I started to experience some awful lag myself to the point where the game became unplayable.

I have two xbox slim consoles and the 256gb one plays this game better than the 4gb one in the spare room. The game is installed to the main hard drive on the console with less lag so I believe that is a factor.
Andr0077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #65
LotosAbstract

LotosAbstract's Gamercard
Had this myself randomly on my 250g Slim in the living room... After getting frustrated (I was working on Unleashed Difficulty Levels), rebooting the console, cleaning the disc, even reinstalling the game... My other half suggested that I move to the bedroom xbox (120Gb Jasper Elite)...

Moved there, and my save loaded and played fine, lag free...

She gets tired about 45 minutes later, and I get sent back to the living room... And my lag is gone... WTF
LotosAbstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #66
RES1DENT NEMES1S

AgentZachMorgan's Gamercard
This game has now become unplayable thanks to it's CONSTANT fucking lagging!! Before i played it i installed and had no problems at all, yet for some stupid reason i deleted it because i only needed a few more trial medals and needed the space, now trying to get my last gold on Retrieval is impossible. And yes i have re-installed it and the problem is still there...what the fuck?!
RES1DENT NEMES1S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #67
N1H1 VIRUS

N1H1 VIRUS's Gamercard
Yeah, I have this lag problem too and yet my roomate who uses the same xbox gets no lag when he plays. this is stupid.
N1H1 VIRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #68
cloud72

cloud72's Gamercard
i've had it for a few days now, it's played with no lag at all so i don't know why some of you have so much of it
Old 12-29-2011, 04:44 AM   #69
Werewolf Poo

WEREWOLF 1983's Gamercard
Well I got some minor frame rate issues when first playing the game but they seemed to disappear after a little while. Then the dash update came along and I started getting it again but this time it was really annoying and frustrating to play but again it seemed to dwindle and I became unaware it was an issue in the first place. So I promised myself I would buy Endor as it was only 80msp and I actually enjoyed playing the main game. After several issues, redownloading and rebooting the xbox, Endor was finally recognised on the system (a problem a lot of ppl have been having with the dlc).

Anyway bottom line, the game is now unplayable and I actually rage quit as the action freezes for nearly 4 seconds every 10-20 seconds. Unbelievable.

I have tried everything from clearing the cache to reinstalling my install to HD but nothing has worked. I just hope it fixes itself like it has done before as its sooooooo annoying. I cannot believe a relatively large studio and high profile game has been allowed to play like this for so long! Where is the patch
Old 04-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #70
LausDomini

LausDomini's Gamercard
I had horrible lag when doing the first challenge after beating the game. I downloaded my gamertag and that cleared it right up!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:26 PM   #71
KHannibal

KHannibal's Gamercard
Same for me. I'm playing this game for the first time since 2010, and I've so much lag during the trials... Every ten seconds the game freezes during half a second, which makes the game quite unplayable. So disappointing.