PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-07-2006, 07:19 AM   #121
DevilsRage

Send a message via AIM to DevilsRage Send a message via Yahoo to DevilsRage

Raifinghell's Gamercard
i have checked my game disk and it not scrath or anything this kind of problem hasn't happened to any other game but this one it werid it didn't start happening more intell i got like 100 pluss hour into it i have all the fighter guild thives and mage guild done and alot of time put into it and i level 33 i don't want to restart this i been like masterly upset about this problem i try to a button thing but if anyone can help me more please post and i try it thank for your help and time
DevilsRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:44 PM   #122
invincible rob

VyperRob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Angry harluns glitch >.<

well im in fighter guild where ya have to go to harluns watch then to swampy cave then find something
but what
ive killed every troll and it says i have to look for evidence
but in the exact place where the green arrow is theres nothing more then 2 dead zombies, a dead swamp troll, 3 dead skeletons and a chest which contained some gold
so whats going on is it some kind of glitch or mistake that messes this mission up cos if it is i cant do the fighters guild

Sig courtesy of JJ UK
invincible rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:04 PM   #123
G3_

there should be a person who isnt quite a zombie liein on the floor , click on him he will have a journal.
G3_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:21 PM   #124
invincible rob

there isnt =/
just normal "zombies"

Sig courtesy of JJ UK
Old 05-14-2006, 02:06 PM   #125
The Perfect Gun
Banned User

The Perfect Gun's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thats awesome, I'm gonna go try it!
The Perfect Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:22 PM   #126
The Perfect Gun
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson
Hey guys. Just wanna point out that the Oblivion BETA patch for PC has been released. The 360 patch is a few weeks away, but it fixes the Dorian glitch and the glitch about selling stuff while on a horse.
that sucks, is there a date for the update for the xbox 360 one?
Old 05-14-2006, 02:47 PM   #127
DarkLif3

DarkLif3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cola212
hi...
i've got a problem with this glitch^^
I killed dorian and took 100000 godl from him...then i did some quests...after that i wanted some more money..BUT he wasn't there?! He has been gone?!!?!
When he will be back? or what i have to do that he comes back?^^
He's gone so you would need to load up the previous save game before you killed him.
DarkLif3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 03:48 PM   #128
The Perfect Gun
Banned User

It takes time but it works, you get 91 gold each time (for me at least), I had 14,000 and it a couple minutes I got 80000! It is pretty cool! Thank you!
Old 05-15-2006, 02:53 AM   #129
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
search every1
KilluhKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:31 PM   #130
G3_

Im sure your missing a dead guy out , there should be one dead zombie on floor with lots of bones the geezer with the journal should be there my mate had same problem but it was just an oversight.
G3_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:10 PM   #131
P1NSEEKER

Send a message via MSN to P1NSEEKER

p1nseek3r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 5   SOTF Winner   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I had this same god damn problem ive searched the entire f**king cave system and nothing i think it might be because ive got a sneaking suspicion ive explored this cave at some point before as it was already on my map and thats caused this balls up. Im f**king sick to death of the mission glitches in this game ive spent 70 hrs on a character and im now unable to finish the fighters guild the mages guild or the cocking theives guild so im gonna have to start all over again which pisses me off so much im gonna slaughter every person in cyrodil
Old 05-15-2006, 02:31 PM   #132
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1NSEEKER
I had this same god damn problem ive searched the entire f**king cave system and nothing i think it might be because ive got a sneaking suspicion ive explored this cave at some point before as it was already on my map and thats caused this balls up. Im f**king sick to death of the mission glitches in this game ive spent 70 hrs on a character and im now unable to finish the fighters guild the mages guild or the cocking theives guild so im gonna have to start all over again which pisses me off so much im gonna slaughter every person in cyrodil
man am i glad i dont live there! btw sum ppl dont die just go unconseious (or how ever u spell it)
Old 05-15-2006, 04:40 PM   #133
invincible rob

yeah i had cleared out the cave before
haha i joined the thieves guild and i got kicked out
theres a rumor if you get kicked out and complete the task to rejoin your original tasks automatically becomes complete
but i need 20 flippin bear pelts
=(

Sig courtesy of JJ UK
Old 05-21-2006, 05:49 PM   #134
KilluhKam
Banned User

Paintbrush Glitch

Paintbrush Glitch
Paintbrushes have no physics applied to them. By none, I mean none. When you drop them out of your inventory, they stay in thin air. They cannot be moved or blown away by spells/arrows.
Well, paintbrushes can be walked on.
You can jump onto a paintbrush (there is a small sphere of invisible walkable surface area). Drop another paintbrush infront of you, and you have a second step.
You can make a staircase of paintbrushes and, ideally, reach any point of the game. The catch? It's not easy to pull off.
If you jump too far, you'll be on the steep side of the walking area and won't be able to jump to the next paintbrush. Also, the walkable area is very small. This glitch can get you high places like the top of a castle, high in the air randomly, or even on top of the Imperial Palace (watch out, the roof isn't solid, you need to stand on one of the things that stand up out of it).

(just thought it would b fun 2 know )
Old 05-21-2006, 05:52 PM   #135
Psycence
Red Room Member

Send a message via MSN to Psycence

psycence's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Yeah ive seen a vid of this done where they walk all the way up to the top of the tower in the imperial city, much fun to watch but i dont have the patience to pull it off
***Pardon the sarcasm, but all of it is so painfully dull, unchallenging and therefore uninvolving that we can only imagine the tears of doom that the testers had to endure while playing through this repeatedly*** Eurogamer review of Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.....how true their words are, sob sob
Psycence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:01 PM   #136
KilluhKam
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycence
Yeah ive seen a vid of this done where they walk all the way up to the top of the tower in the imperial city, much fun to watch but i dont have the patience to pull it off
u got a link 2 the vid? n i dont have the patience either lol
Old 05-21-2006, 06:09 PM   #137
mrfunky14

Send a message via AIM to mrfunky14

mrfunky14's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Halo 2
holy crap thas awesome. i wanna see that vid too...
mrfunky14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:45 PM   #138
Psycence
Red Room Member

psycence's Gamercard

its on youtube or google video i think, just type in oblivion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...oblivion+tower

thats someone whos got to the top and jumped off, cant find the vid i saw ages ago
***Pardon the sarcasm, but all of it is so painfully dull, unchallenging and therefore uninvolving that we can only imagine the tears of doom that the testers had to endure while playing through this repeatedly*** Eurogamer review of Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End.....how true their words are, sob sob

Last edited by Psycence; 05-21-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-21-2006, 08:05 PM   #139
xfrancox

Send a message via AIM to xfrancox Send a message via MSN to xfrancox Send a message via Yahoo to xfrancox Send a message via Skype™ to xfrancox

HAIL SAGAN's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   UNO - Gold   Donator - Level 1
This sounds really cool.

xfrancox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:14 PM   #140
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycence
its on youtube or google video i think, just type in oblivion

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...oblivion+tower

thats someone whos got to the top and jumped off, cant find the vid i saw ages ago
Oh please video game gods deliver us a parachute patch....Oblivion BASE jumping!
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:31 PM   #141
dodgethis

oblivion bugs

just want to know if anyone is having probems with quest`s being unable to be completed.
so far i have two first 1 was harluns watch were there is meant to be a dead body with a journal explaining wot happened there , but there isn`t searched whole cave system killed all trolls no body

the second one is the cure for vampirism got the witch all the ingredients but she wont take the bloodgrass, now stuck as a vampire which is crap

anyway i didnt pay £40+ for a game i couldnt complete and am well peed off with it, i have been playing solid since it came out so i have a well skilled player.
dont get me wrong this is an amazing game it has just been let down by bethesda not releasing a patch to adress these problems.
i em@iled bethesda about the problems and got this reply.

This is an issue we our currently investigating.
thank you
dodgethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #142
KilluhKam
Banned User

yeah there are roumers that there working on a patch...idk when it's suppose 2 be released or anything just herd of the patch being made so watch out for it! idk if it'll fix the current problem like the body reappearing or not...so yeah
Old 05-22-2006, 08:52 PM   #143
Psycence
Red Room Member

psycence's Gamercard

ok as i take it you cant have progressed much past these too quests heres what you do, reload from an earlier save after clearing the HD Cache, then attempt the quest again and hopefully the bug shall rectify its self
Old 05-23-2006, 06:15 PM   #144
invincible rob

yeah i have a glitch i cant do the thieves guild because this "shum gro-whatever" orc guy doesnt even exist in my version of the game so i cant get the job in castle skingrad and i cant be botherd to start again cos im level 26 -listner-campion of cyrodil-arch mage- yeah loads others
in fact does any one know of any way i can save my file start a new one and keep the old one

Sig courtesy of JJ UK
Old 05-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #145
dodgethis

i have tried reloading older saves, but nothing changes still same

hurry up with that patch
dodgethis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:18 PM   #146
KilluhKam
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible rob
yeah i have a glitch i cant do the thieves guild because this "shum gro-whatever" orc guy doesnt even exist in my version of the game so i cant get the job in castle skingrad and i cant be botherd to start again cos im level 26 -listner-campion of cyrodil-arch mage- yeah loads others
in fact does any one know of any way i can save my file start a new one and keep the old one
yeah make a new save (other then autosave) then start a new game and there ya go 2 characters i got 2 characters my lvl 20 sum argonian and a lvl 15 orc
Old 05-28-2006, 04:22 PM   #147
invincible rob

i tried this before i had a imperial level six thought i was doing gay so i started again then my other save "gone" so i thought they immediatly get deleted i know thats not true now cos i got a level 27 kajiit and a level 18 breton mage (who im doing amazing with)

Sig courtesy of JJ UK
Old 05-28-2006, 05:41 PM   #148
vitamin dew

I've got 4 different characters. Mage, Fighter, Thief, and Archer and multiple saves on each.
vitamin dew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 03:21 PM   #149
snafegeeza

Send a message via MSN to snafegeeza

snafegeeza's Gamercard

The bugs have also spoilt this game for me too. I currently cannot complete the the thieves guild because of a glitch.

snafegeeza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 04:38 PM   #150
invincible rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitamin dew
I've got 4 different characters. Mage, Fighter, Thief, and Archer and multiple saves on each.
cool
talking of which is it fun to just make a new charactor to see how they handle and stuff cos i got all the points for this game *doing the ultimate heist at 2 o'clock in the morning* and was just wondering if its worth my while or a waste of time

Sig courtesy of JJ UK