PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #31
MafialDR

MafialDR's Gamercard
Hello, first off your achivement guide and collectable guide are awsome ! ty very much !

Secound .... i cant seem to find this gnome in driftwood :

#23 - You'll find this hard to locate gnome on a small caravan in the center of some trees. There's a small group of houses known as Robin's Coastal Commune on the far coast (completely opposite side of the map from Gnome #22's island). You'll notice a trail leading out of this commune. Simply follow this trail to find him.

And in thesilver keys .... you dont have the ones for driftwood ? i Cant seem to find them in the guide.
MafialDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #32
worm x3

Worm x3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MafialDR View Post
Hello, first off your achivement guide and collectable guide are awsome ! ty very much !

Secound .... i cant seem to find this gnome in driftwood :

#23 - You'll find this hard to locate gnome on a small caravan in the center of some trees. There's a small group of houses known as Robin's Coastal Commune on the far coast (completely opposite side of the map from Gnome #22's island). You'll notice a trail leading out of this commune. Simply follow this trail to find him.

And in thesilver keys .... you dont have the ones for driftwood ? i Cant seem to find them in the guide.
For the gnome: it is in the first part of driftwood. Like the first time you ever went you came across a bunch of little wooden houses or caravans or whatever. Look to your left and there is a little path up into the woods a little bit. A few steps in you will hear him he is in his own mini-caravan.
worm x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:21 PM   #33
MafialDR

MafialDR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by worm x3 View Post
For the gnome: it is in the first part of driftwood. Like the first time you ever went you came across a bunch of little wooden houses or caravans or whatever. Look to your left and there is a little path up into the woods a little bit. A few steps in you will hear him he is in his own mini-caravan.
NICE! ty i found it ! ive been searching for an hour now
Old 10-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #34
jwtaylor1980

armaedes's Gamercard
For book #18, it says to go into the crypt where you did the "Bored to Death" quest. But I did the Bored to Death quest and didn't get the book then, and am now trying to get back, but absolutely CANNOT find where the crypt is again. Can someone give me directions? Thanks.
jwtaylor1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 08:44 PM   #35
arachnophilia

Send a message via ICQ to arachnophilia Send a message via AIM to arachnophilia Send a message via MSN to arachnophilia Send a message via Yahoo to arachnophilia

xiphosura's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
this is great, thanks!

one problem though, the keys in reliquary are duplicated in your list, 8+9 and 36+37. that probably means you're missing two.

it might also be helpful to merge the sub-areas into the main areas (for instance, put the reliquary into brightwall village), so that the key counts for the areas match the in-game map. doing this for my cheat-sheet was the only reason i caught the duplication.

the two you are missing, i think, are in driftwood:
Quote:
  • Swim directly to the main island from the shore and its in the cave.
  • After you get the first Silver Key exit the cave and head to the right. Follow the path till you get to the collection of wagons and turn left. It is down on a ledge.
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_k..._for_Fable_III
also, someone needs to sticky this, naow.

Last edited by arachnophilia; 10-30-2010 at 08:49 PM.
arachnophilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #36
Th3Mask3dM3nac3

Send a message via Yahoo to Th3Mask3dM3nac3

Eric The Spy's Gamercard
Good guide but I think it should be organized differently. Instead of it organized by collection item it should be by area. I dislike having to scroll all over the page to find out what's in one area.

Quote:
[Ninamori watches Canti eat curry]
Ninamori: Why is that thing eating? What is it anyway?
Nandaba: That's just our TV.
[Canti gets up]
Ninamori: Why is it walking?
Nandaba: Well, uh, it must be a TV-Walkman.
Ninamori: Sony brand?

Th3Mask3dM3nac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #37
Mr Snipey

Pleese Shoot Me's Gamercard
Just a suggestion - is it worth grouping all collectibles by area instead of by type?

Mr Snipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #38
Page1992

Page1992's Gamercard
Any one know where the "an ancient key" quest is?
Page1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #39
Meerhut

Meerhut's Gamercard
Flowers Video

this guy has a video guide of the Flowers, hope it helps!

http://www.strengthgamer.com/Fable_3_Flowers_Guide.html
Meerhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 11:51 PM   #40
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
First bit of moving things about is done!

Please see that all Silver Keys are in city catagories now, so they are all one after the other so you dont have to scroll up and down and please also notiice that the Gold Keys are now in the first post below all the info!

I'll get to work on the Gnomes and Books tomorrow at some point!
Old 10-31-2010, 12:10 AM   #41
Ashes in Fall

Ashes in Fall's Gamercard
Guide keeps getting better. Keep up the good work!
The present is well out of hand.
I can now see everything falling to
pieces before my eyes." - Ian Curtis of Joy Division
Ashes in Fall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 12:19 AM   #42
bengals84

Bengals84's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueg70 View Post
Wow man great job, the only thing i found wrong was 2 of the demon door descriptions are the same like someone said above.

Its amazing how these people on here want more, more, more. It must have taken you a long time to do this and all these people wanna do is nit-pick and ask for more. Jeez!

anyway, GREAT job.
I was thinking the same thing, at least someone does these guides for people and we should thank them more often for them. So thanks for the guide!
Old 10-31-2010, 04:29 AM   #43
MafialDR

MafialDR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by arachnophilia View Post
this is great, thanks!

one problem though, the keys in reliquary are duplicated in your list, 8+9 and 36+37. that probably means you're missing two.

it might also be helpful to merge the sub-areas into the main areas (for instance, put the reliquary into brightwall village), so that the key counts for the areas match the in-game map. doing this for my cheat-sheet was the only reason i caught the duplication.

the two you are missing, i think, are in driftwood:

also, someone needs to sticky this, naow.
COOL ! nice ty
Old 10-31-2010, 08:51 AM   #44
Lord Fangnir

Lord Fangnir's Gamercard
There is no cave next to the demon door damn it! Or anywher near it!

I think im First in the world to 1k Assassins Creed II .. at least thats what it says im ranked in on the site i got this card link from. 1 of 91,820
Lord Fangnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:22 PM   #45
AbeLogan

AbeLogan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Brightwell Books [pt II]

Driftwood

Name: Dangerous Things: Stargazing in Remote Areas
Location: You will need to make your way out of the right large island and enter a mine on the side that is facing the short. This will also be after completing the Giftwood for Driftwood Quest. Then you will find the book on one of the crates to the left as you enter.
Anyone have any details for this one? I am running all over the islands and I can't seem to find the mine. I found the cave with the silver key, but I'm having trouble with this book.
AbeLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 03:45 PM   #46
Chuppernicus

chuppernicus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes in Fall View Post
The only thing wrong with this guide is how vague some of the descriptions can be. Be more specific and descriptive. For example give the exact name of a location. Instead of "shrine under the library" do you mean the Reliquary? Instead of "a shiny thing" do you mean an altar that has rubble near it?

That's my only gripe with this. Otherwise its a great guide.
Look again, how many keys are listed for brightwall village? 7 How many are actually in Brightwalls? 5 This copy and paste job was rushed. 50 keys and 2 are duplicates means that 2 are not even listed. Check it over at least with the game. You'll have better luck using another guide. The descriptions are vague, missing or wrong.

-Insert something creative here-
( that doesn't include stats that no one really cares about or some poorly photoshop'd image with your name stuck in it. )

Chuppernicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:21 PM   #47
machismo

Quick question with regards to the silver key
I can't seem to locate the military warehouse for the silver key in bowerstone industrial area. I have ran around many times...and yes, i am already the ruler of albion...

any suggestions on which one exactly it is? All i can find online are that its near the docks, but i have looked into all the buildings near the docks...least i think i have...
machismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:34 PM   #48
MafialDR

MafialDR's Gamercard
hello, im looking from this gnome:

#19 - You'll need to enter the caverns from the entrance uphill from the monorail station (across the lake from the fort). Once here, head out onto the ice to see the gnome standing on top of a stalagmite.

ive been looking for it for about 2 hours now and its the only one left !!! I cant seem to find the entrance ... can someone help me ?
Old 10-31-2010, 06:37 PM   #49
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Here's the deal and where I'm at:

First thing is I'm a little sorry for the confusion on the guide at the start with it being all in the wrong order and some info being wrong.

Though please do not blame me for all this as I have spent now a good 2 hours trying to figure this out and why info was wonrg.

1 - It looks like this key guide (and others) has done the internet rounds and like the game whispers, somewhere along the line its gone wrong. So its wasn't soul heartly my fault that I found a perfect guide but did not know it was wrong.

2 - I have myself the offical BrandyGames guide for Fable but it seems Lionhead are to lazy to even proof read it! Numbered pages being wrong as well as info. So in one area it says theres a total of 10 silver keys where its supposed to be one! Doesn't help at all.

3 - I think I've now found one of the original guides and have checked it with mine and made all the nessary edits! So hopefully everything is now in order for the Keys!

I was missing Driftwood's keys. The guide I was orignaly using didnt have this info but the new one did, implying it was original and not copied throughout the web! Plus I've added to the first post the special key!

I haven't had time for the formatting of the Gnomes/Books but I'll get to it this week!

Sorry for the problems but thanks for using the guide!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-31-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:43 PM   #50
Ashes in Fall

Ashes in Fall's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuppernicus View Post
Look again, how many keys are listed for brightwall village? 7 How many are actually in Brightwalls? 5 This copy and paste job was rushed. 50 keys and 2 are duplicates means that 2 are not even listed. Check it over at least with the game. You'll have better luck using another guide. The descriptions are vague, missing or wrong.

He's the only person making guide other than the guy who made the Demon Door guide. He's juggling like 4 collectible guides and the achievement guide at once. You think you could do better?
The present is well out of hand.
I can now see everything falling to
pieces before my eyes." - Ian Curtis of Joy Division
Ashes in Fall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #51
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes in Fall View Post
He's the only person making guide other than the guy who made the Demon Door guide. He's juggling like 4 collectible guides and the achievement guide at once. You think you could do better?
Thanks but dont forget the achievement guide, 10 PMs about the guide I haven't answered yet, the questions in here and the ones in the guide lol

Anyways, I'm trying to sort it out asap, as I know its a long haul lot of stuff to do! Give me until the end of the week if not soon er and it'll be done but remember I'm checking all sources - The game, guide and multiple web site lol
Old 10-31-2010, 10:07 PM   #52
darkflame699

darkflame69's Gamercard
http://www.strengthgamer.com/Fable_3...Locations.html

This site has video's for pretty much every collectible in the game. I just found it a moment ago, because Mistpeak Valley Gnomes are a pain in the ass!
darkflame699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:18 PM   #53
ColtoN899

ColtoN899's Gamercard
Yeah, because of the map :S

Last edited by ColtoN899; 10-31-2010 at 10:39 PM.
ColtoN899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:49 PM   #54
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
They should un-sticky this horrible guide, They should put up a guide with useful info and info that hasn't been copy and pasted from other websites.
GuidoNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:03 AM   #55
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Millfields

#28 - The best way to get this gnome is to enter Millfields from Bowerstone Market (it puts you in the right direction). Head past the monorail station and past the mining operations making sure to keep following the path to the right. You will head past Pepperpot Cave and find him on the rocks to the right.

Does this gnome only appear after a certain point in the story? I watched the video at the other site and there is no gnome in my game in that location. I have yet to progress past going back to the resistance headquarters. Does this gnome only appear after I'm queen or did I get glitched?

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #56
Kraderic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Millfields

#28 - The best way to get this gnome is to enter Millfields from Bowerstone Market (it puts you in the right direction). Head past the monorail station and past the mining operations making sure to keep following the path to the right. You will head past Pepperpot Cave and find him on the rocks to the right.

Does this gnome only appear after a certain point in the story? I watched the video at the other site and there is no gnome in my game in that location. I have yet to progress past going back to the resistance headquarters. Does this gnome only appear after I'm queen or did I get glitched?
You need to accept the quest regarding gnomes in Brightwall first; you'll know the quest when you get it at some point in the game.

As for the #2 Aurora Flower in the shifting sands, I'm having trouble locating it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
#6[/B] - As soon as you enter this area coming from aurora its on your right side of the stairs.
I've been looking right of the stairs for the past half hour and haven't seen anything. Anyone want to be more specific for me, if possible?
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #57
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoNGR View Post
They should un-sticky this horrible guide, They should put up a guide with useful info and info that hasn't been copy and pasted from other websites.
Go find that useful info then.. You'll only search the web and get excatly whats here.

The point of this is to keep everything in one place, stop the spamming and help everyone easier. I know its not perfect and I'm working on it.

There's so many things that tell different stories I'm trying to get the correct info. I'm getting different stuff from multiple sites, the posters here, the game says something else and then the paper guide says another.. So if everyone for a moment can cut the slack and let me deal with it then it'll get fixed a lot faster.

If you've got problems, I'm not stopping you from using another site/s, dont post or I'd like see you try and make one + handle the achievement guide at the same time!

I know theres a few mistakes and I'm looking into them and I hate unfinished work, so have some patience and stop thinking this a drive through wanting everything now now now!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #58
Kraderic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkflame699 View Post
http://www.strengthgamer.com/Fable_3...Locations.html

This site has video's for pretty much every collectible in the game. I just found it a moment ago, because Mistpeak Valley Gnomes are a pain in the ass!

OP should just copy his stuff from here, or just link to the page entirely.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #59
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Where is the entrance of the Pepperpop Cave..can't find it..
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:57 PM   #60
Tiddy08

Send a message via AIM to Tiddy08 Send a message via MSN to Tiddy08

Mr Tidders's Gamercard
btw the Mourningwood demon door does not require fully upgraded weapon, i did it with just one upgrade on my weapon