Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-01-2010, 03:15 PM   #61
dablemont

dablemont's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Smile

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing these lists! It is helping me a lot!

dablemont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #62
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
Where is the entrance of the Pepperpop Cave..can't find it..
If you fast travel to Millfields you'll more than likely come to the same place where you have to travel down the hill and pass the Monorail station and all those Mercenaries too, Across from the Monorail Station there will be a Boarded up Cave entrance break it and you're in.
GuidoNGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #63
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Go find that useful info then.. You'll only search the web and get excatly whats here.

The point of this is to keep everything in one place, stop the spamming and help everyone easier. I know its not perfect and I'm working on it.

There's so many things that tell different stories I'm trying to get the correct info. I'm getting different stuff from multiple sites, the posters here, the game says something else and then the paper guide says another.. So if everyone for a moment can cut the slack and let me deal with it then it'll get fixed a lot faster.

If you've got problems, I'm not stopping you from using another site/s, dont post or I'd like see you try and make one + handle the achievement guide at the same time!

I know theres a few mistakes and I'm looking into them and I hate unfinished work, so have some patience and stop thinking this a drive through wanting everything now now now!
Well now, I did not know you were going to go through every collectible/achievement and get more info about it. I just thought you were going to just let it sit there. I mean you said it yourself you don't have enough room to edit the Text anyways so I don't understand how you're going to put more info in anyways. I was just expressing my opinion and I have searched the web for this information it says exactly what you've said here. I would just like a regular guide in which that person gives their own information because that usually helps much more.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:34 PM   #64
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraderic View Post
You need to accept the quest regarding gnomes in Brightwall first; you'll know the quest when you get it at some point in the game.
I've had it accepted since it was available and have every gnome up until that point, hence why I'm worried.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #65
TheHatter

Captain Simian's Gamercard
I was using the IGN guide that someone linked to because this guide was all out of order. I didn't understand why the areas weren't grouped together. A little over halfway through collecting the gnomes, their guide just stopped and had "coming soon".

I came back to this guide and I see that work has been done to reorganize the items to areas (I like the collectables being separated by type, I don't want to wade through the gnomes I've already found in order to find a silver key), and already I can see this is a much better guide than I had originally thought.

Keep up the great work and don't let the naysayers get you down.

TheHatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:46 PM   #66
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoNGR View Post
If you fast travel to Millfields you'll more than likely come to the same place where you have to travel down the hill and pass the Monorail station and all those Mercenaries too, Across from the Monorail Station there will be a Boarded up Cave entrance break it and you're in.
Thanks Found it. I didn't know I could break through that stuff. 6 books and 2 keys to go for those damn collectables. Then I need some more clothes and the weapons
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #67
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Mistpeak Valley

#6 - Go to the valley that leads back to the demon door, but don’t enter the valley path. Instead, take a right at its entrance, you will find the pile of logs. Search these to find the silvery key.

#7 - Go towards the mountains from the Mistpeak Monorail Station. You will find the sliver key here at the overlook with a view of Brightwall

Chillbreath Caverns (Mistpeak Valley)

#8 - If you didn't get this one during the "Missing Child" quest, you'll simply go to Demon Door in Mistpeak Valley. Head away from the door and you'll see a bridge above you. You can find this bridge by following the mountain to the right. Head into Chillbreath Caverns. Once inside, simply follow the path across the bridge and grab the key.

The Hole (Mistpeak Valley)

#9 - This is near the technician's gate, down the hill from where you find the monorail wreckage. There is a storage area down here, with the silver key being found behind the rack of barrels along the back wall.

#10 - This is found in the southeast corner of The Hole (accessed by entering the Millfields Monorail Station). Simply climb the stairs to the monorail, head around it, and find the key.

#11 – Once you obtain the Technician's Key (found in a chest near the exit to Mourningwood), simply open the gate. Follow the path to the ledge above the arena, kill all the enemies & grab the key.

And this one near the door of number 9 after all the killing. Been to all places no keys left yet I am stuck with 5/6 Silver Keys for this area and 53/54 keys for the achievement. Anyone got the same problem?

Edit: It was number 10 I entered from the wrong side and they rather look the same. So if anyone else is confused read better like I didn't

Last edited by Infection Ftw; 11-01-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #68
Th3Mask3dM3nac3

Send a message via Yahoo to Th3Mask3dM3nac3

Eric The Spy's Gamercard
Tried to find the Flowers using this guide but I just can't... :/

Quote:
[Ninamori watches Canti eat curry]
Ninamori: Why is that thing eating? What is it anyway?
Nandaba: That's just our TV.
[Canti gets up]
Ninamori: Why is it walking?
Nandaba: Well, uh, it must be a TV-Walkman.
Ninamori: Sony brand?

Th3Mask3dM3nac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:17 PM   #69
GuidoNGR

dontVanek's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Mask3dM3nac3 View Post
Tried to find the Flowers using this guide but I just can't... :/
Video Guide for the Flowers (:
http://www.strengthgamer.com/Fable_3_Flowers_Guide.html
Old 11-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #70
Th3Mask3dM3nac3

Send a message via Yahoo to Th3Mask3dM3nac3

Eric The Spy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoNGR View Post
Thank you sir, that helped me get the last 2 that I needed. I was looking for these last two like crazy and I came here and I lost all hope to finding them.

Quote:
[Ninamori watches Canti eat curry]
Ninamori: Why is that thing eating? What is it anyway?
Nandaba: That's just our TV.
[Canti gets up]
Ninamori: Why is it walking?
Nandaba: Well, uh, it must be a TV-Walkman.
Ninamori: Sony brand?

Th3Mask3dM3nac3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #71
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Gnomes descriptions moved around + Flower videos added.

Will do the checks on the books tomo!

Kung Fu Rainbow Lazer Force
Starting GSL13 Gamerscore: 211,477

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #72
Krueg70

I Krueg I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2
I cannot find my last key in shifting sands, I followed the guide word for word and still can't find it. Anyone know where I can at least get a picture of where the keys are in this area?

edit: nevermind, found it.

Last edited by Krueg70; 11-02-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Krueg70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #73
In Z0mbie Yak

Very nice guide, bro. Thanks 4 the help.
In Z0mbie Yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 02:48 AM   #74
brandonator14

Brandonator14's Gamercard
Really great guide! Combining this with the strategy guide is a perfect guide. Almost done with collectibles, only have a few more!!

100K 4/16/2011 "Table Smasher 2000" The Simpsons Game
brandonator14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:30 AM   #75
mistical

misticalx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueg70 View Post
Its amazing how these people on here want more, more, more. It must have taken you a long time to do this and all these people wanna do is nit-pick and ask for more. Jeez!

anyway, GREAT job.
He didn't create nearly half these guides, or any at all. Just made minor edits here and there. Others, like myself for one, have put a lot of time into making these guides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengals84 View Post
I was thinking the same thing, at least someone does these guides for people and we should thank them more often for them. So thanks for the guide!
It would of been nice if the original poster (Nozza x360a) gave credit where credit is due. You clearly stole my Rare Books guide thankfully not the others I have created and/or been working on. Sigh. Nice job!
Old 11-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #76
mrsantos

mr sant0s's Gamercard
one silver key has glitched out on me. in Mistpeak. i got the 3 in the hole including the tech key. the 1 in chillbreath. an finally 2 in the peak area. but it still say 5/6.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:58 AM   #77
MASS DOMINATION

mass d0minati0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:

Shifting Sands

#4 - To get this Gold Key, you first need to have access to the Aurora continent. In the city, do the “A Key To A Greater Key” quest. This quest should become available after completing the main game. Talk to the guy who offers the quest near the tatooist, and he will sell you a key for 4,000 gold.

Then, go to Shifting Sands, and run across the vast dunes. On the far side, turn left and follow the cliff face until you find a little path down by some ruins. At the bottom, use the key to unlock an area that contains the Gold Key. Step on the platforms to fight enemies and slowly make your way to the key.
does this mean after u become king? or is it after the ENTIRE story is completed and Albion's fate has been decided? i currently have 294 days left and am looking around for most of the collectibles and finishing the majority of the side missions. but is this key unattainable at the moment in my story or am i just having trouble finding the dude who will sell me the ancient key? thanks.

GT: MASS D0MINATI0N
111 completed games 82 Retail - 29 Arcade
Mass Effect 3 - Liara & Garrus conversation:
Liara : Did you really take out three Blue Suns mercs with one bullet?
Garrus:Nah of course not... The third guy had a heart attack. Not fair to count him.
MASS DOMINATION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #78
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistical View Post
It would of been nice if the original poster (Nozza x360a) gave credit where credit is due
Read the first post. Where it says credit..

Old 11-02-2010, 03:04 PM   #79
anonymous ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strength Gamer
Head down from the Demon Door to a spot on the map where a bunch of work equipment is resting (shovels, crates, tables, etc). Once here, look over the edge of the cliff to see him on some rocks to the right.
If by down you mean up the hill towards the DWELLER CAMP.

"Down" is "South", considering the path from the Demon Door leaves you going south as well or "down" from the Demon Door generally is "South".

You have to go UP, UP from the Demon Door, across a bridge to the fork in the path. If you're going towards the Dweller Camp then going across this bridge & taking the left in the fork in the path leads you up to this "spot on the map".

It's actually a "grave being dug", hence the "equipment" and "furniture".

You do not need to "look over the edge of the cliff" either, he's to the left of the grave, perched on the mountain, pretty much level with you, so NOT requiring you to go up to the edge & look over & down the cliff face.

Who ever it is that wrote the Gnome guide is a fucking incompetent twat clearly in need of an education because so far, 7 Gnome's in & I'm considering looking for a better guide OR in fact doing it my fucking self, but heck, why bother it's already been done by now right? And the delinquent who posted the Gnome guide has got his achievement & couldn't give two shits right?

Last edited by anonymous ferret; 11-02-2010 at 03:06 PM.
anonymous ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #80
MafialDR

MafialDR's Gamercard
are there 2 entrances for Dankwater Cavern ?

Because when i enter near the small pound i cant find the way into the water like the guide says. I shot the gnomes but cant seem to get to the keys
MafialDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #81
Mr.Lovecat

likl's Gamercard
How do you get access to the hideout?
Mr.Lovecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #82
UnerringBiscuit

UnerringBiscuit's Gamercard
Could someone please re-post the colour coded flower guide, I like that better than the videos.

UnerringBiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 07:42 PM   #83
mistical

misticalx's Gamercard

Quote:
Read the first post. Where it says credit..
Heh, that's it? You can't provide an actual link and/or name to them? Again, nice job! Oh well, my videos > text.

Clearly others before me even stated you should of just provided a link to them too.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #84
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

This is just a lose lose situation with everyone.. I do the bloody edit (and I agree it was rough at start) then you complain more. I change it again and everyone still goes on about it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnerringBiscuit View Post
Could someone please re-post the colour coded flower guide, I like that better than the videos.
Sorry mate blame the the people that didn't like it, I deleted last night! I made it caus I thought it help out becasue of the colour coding yet others thought better so I posted the videos instead.. can't please all!

I may remake it if needed, but people prefer video nowadays cause they're to lazy to read or cant!

Quote:
Heh, that's it? You can't provide an actual link and/or name to them? Again, nice job! Oh well, my videos > text.

Clearly others before me even stated you should of just provided a link to them too.
Yeah it is.. I'll post links if you want but you've been trolling all this time and the links are all over this thread and the forum that its pretty obvious where to go. A little commom sense goes a long way but this threads starting to lack in from some posters.

Like I said I'm sorting this all out from loads of diffreent sources to get it right for the forum as niether this thread is perfect nore are the others around the web! It taking a little longer than normal but I do have other things outside of this site that takes priority.

Again if you dont like it or are to inpatient to wait until its fully checked off and complete then go to those site. I'm getting mixed response's about the guide so I'm working to help both parties here, so leave it out. Go to one of the sites and you'll only get the same descriptions you see here and you'll only start whinning again, so I'm not to blame!!! Making that clear here, I didn't make these guides other people/sites did so dont blame me until I've checked it and there's a lot to check! Beside from trolling to get your post count up, people can try and help add a few details and PM with the right info to help things move faster wont hurt!

So thats why I'm taking them and trying to work around it to make it better. Dont like, dont use or try and make your own as posted countless times before.. I feel a bloody deju vu coming on because people don't listen!

Bare in mind I cannot do anymore words in either Key/Gnome as I'm at the 10k limit so they are staying as it is until I can go through and fully double check them with every source!

Again, I'll get to the books asap but a little scrolling up/down between areas isn't the hardest thing in the world!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 11-02-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #85
mistical

misticalx's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah it is.. I'll post links if you want but you've been trolling all this time and the links are all over this thread and the forum that its pretty obvious where to go. A little commom sense goes a long way but this threads starting to lack in from some posters.

Like I said I'm sorting this all out from loads of diffreent sources to get it right for the forum as niether this thread is perfect nore are the others around the web! It taking a little longer than normal but I do have other things outside of this site that takes priority.

Again if you dont like it or are to inpatient to wait until its fully checked off and complete then go to those site. I'm getting mixed response's about the guide so I'm working to help both parties here, so leave it out. Go to one of the sites and you'll only get the same descriptions you see here and you'll only start whinning again, so thats why I'm taking them and trying to work around it to make it better. Dont like, dont use or try and make your own as posted countless times before.. I feel a bloody deju vu coming on because people don't listen!

Bare in mind I cannot do anymore words in either Key/Gnome as I'm at the 10k limit so they are staying as it is until I can go through and fully double check them with every source!

Again, I'll get to the books asap but a little scrolling up/down between areas isn't the hardest thing in the world!
So now you are calling me a troll? How exactly? Well for one I have been a member of X360A for years, common sense says you can just look at the information to the left of this post or visit my profile. Second off, while viewing the forums here to provide any help I come across that has not already been answered I came across this guide and what do you know, you stole my rare books guide without any permission. It would of been nice to ask, how would you have asked? Well you talk about common sense, it doesn't take much to figure out how. I don't think you know what the definition of a troll is.

That said, there are actually no links to my actual guide, there are not many posts, before having typed what you said you would of found this out in seconds. It's not hard. Either way, you never posted the source in the credit. You should have. There are people thanking you in these posts above for work that you stole and did none of yourself. You talk about being busy, yet you did none of this work except copy and paste. I did the work for the Rare Book guides (and others--however which you did not copy).

Also the rest of your post makes absolutely no sense in regards to a reply to specifically me. It honestly doesn't. I don't get why majority of what you said to me, would be in any type of a reply to me.

If you feel as if you want to argue more about this. I can ask you to simply remove my guide and only provide a link only.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #86
XJ220

XJ220 Shroom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsantos View Post
one silver key has glitched out on me. in Mistpeak. i got the 3 in the hole including the tech key. the 1 in chillbreath. an finally 2 in the peak area. but it still say 5/6.
I have the same problem. I found all 6 just like you but it still only says 5/6
XJ220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #87
XJ220

XJ220 Shroom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
Mistpeak Valley

#6 - Go to the valley that leads back to the demon door, but don’t enter the valley path. Instead, take a right at its entrance, you will find the pile of logs. Search these to find the silvery key.

#7 - Go towards the mountains from the Mistpeak Monorail Station. You will find the sliver key here at the overlook with a view of Brightwall

Chillbreath Caverns (Mistpeak Valley)

#8 - If you didn't get this one during the "Missing Child" quest, you'll simply go to Demon Door in Mistpeak Valley. Head away from the door and you'll see a bridge above you. You can find this bridge by following the mountain to the right. Head into Chillbreath Caverns. Once inside, simply follow the path across the bridge and grab the key.

The Hole (Mistpeak Valley)

#9 - This is near the technician's gate, down the hill from where you find the monorail wreckage. There is a storage area down here, with the silver key being found behind the rack of barrels along the back wall.

#10 - This is found in the southeast corner of The Hole (accessed by entering the Millfields Monorail Station). Simply climb the stairs to the monorail, head around it, and find the key.

#11 – Once you obtain the Technician's Key (found in a chest near the exit to Mourningwood), simply open the gate. Follow the path to the ledge above the arena, kill all the enemies & grab the key.

And this one near the door of number 9 after all the killing. Been to all places no keys left yet I am stuck with 5/6 Silver Keys for this area and 53/54 keys for the achievement. Anyone got the same problem?

Edit: It was number 10 I entered from the wrong side and they rather look the same. So if anyone else is confused read better like I didn't
Apparently I am having the same problem. I found all 6 but it still says 5/6. What did you do?
XJ220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #88
MASS DOMINATION

im having trouble getting to the back of the castle. im just missing a few gnomes and keys but i cant find a way to get behind the castle and get them. any advice? im currently king so i dont think thats the problem.

Garrus:Nah of course not... The third guy had a heart attack. Not fair to count him.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #89
mistical

misticalx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASS DOMINATION View Post
im having trouble getting to the back of the castle. im just missing a few gnomes and keys but i cant find a way to get behind the castle and get them. any advice? im currently king so i dont think thats the problem.
To get to the back of the castle you need to go through the kitchen. Which as you enter the castle go left and then take a right then head all the way down that hallway that leads to stairs heading down into the kitchen. Then take another right and you'll be in the back of the castle.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #90
MASS DOMINATION

Quote:
To get to the back of the castle you need to go through the kitchen. Which as you enter the castle go left and then take a right then head all the way down that hallway that leads to stairs heading down into the kitchen. Then take another right and you'll be in the back of the castle.
thanks. i don't know why i had such a hard time finding it before.