PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Dead Redemption > Undead Nightmare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
superdupergizmo

superdupergizmo's Gamercard
Chick glitch

This has happened to me twice so far. I was riding up in tall trees killing me some sasquatch when some random chick needed my help killing two zombies. She wasn't moving or anything i just figured it out cos a blue dot appeared on my radar. I killed the zombies and she was just standing there with her arms raised up not moving at all, I shot her a few times but nothing happened. I figured that was kinda funny but then this happened again a few minutes ago for my first soul mission or something? Sort of like the wanted posters in the original game. I cleared out all the zombies around a cabin and now I have to take her back to Fort Mercer but now the bitch (Millicent i think) won't move. And she's stuck in mid air. It's pissing me off as I think it counts towards 100%. This happen to anyone else?
Also will other missions like these appear or is it absolutely essential for 100%, I saved ages ago and I don't want to have to go through all that again...
superdupergizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
mblaine

XXXICenturyMatt's Gamercard
You could always blow yourself up and choose "respawn at nearby town" instead of "load checkpoint". Then maybe save and restart your Xbox.
mblaine is offline   Reply With Quote