PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #91
caldzar

Send a message via AIM to caldzar Send a message via Skype™ to caldzar

Caldzar's Gamercard
I have tried every single variation to this, and I just can't seem to get the achievement. I never press x, I don't do the QTE, and yet it still won't register the achievement for me on the first level. I can't figure out how to do it on any level with sith acolytes either. Help?
Old 07-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #92
bakobit123

blake's Gamercard
can you block and still get the acheivement???

and also on cato namoida part 1 you have to saber throw does that disable the acheivement???
bakobit123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #93
ownon

Ownon's Gamercard
I was unable to get this on level 1, I don't know why - I have never used any single saber strike nor qte, only force... so I've tried level 2, I was using force only and saber throw for shielded enemies during the game and finaly got the achievement :]
ownon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:24 AM   #94
Acydyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownon View Post
I was unable to get this on level 1, I don't know why - I have never used any single saber strike nor qte, only force... so I've tried level 2, I was using force only and saber throw for shielded enemies during the game and finaly got the achievement :]
The intro zone counts as the first stage. This is when Vader is summoning bot holograms at you. It tells you to push X to attack, but you can just use force skills instead. If you push X here, you will not get the achievement. For what it's worth, I did get mine in stage one, just mashing the Y button the whole way.
Acydyk is offline   Reply With Quote