Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
Xavier0080

Xavier0080's Gamercard
House status locked? (Glitch)

New glitch i think, let me know if you have experienced it and submit it to Lionhead at http://lionhead.com/fable/fableIII/issuereport.aspx.

My owned house in Millfields (Chavington Hall) is locked out to me. Its condition is decreasing, but I cannot sell it, evict the tenant, repair it, or change the rent. There is also no flag on top, even though it shows me as the owner. These houses are a huge source of income, and this one is just locked now. I'm assuming when the condition hits 0% i'll just never get any more rent from it and it'll be worthless.
Xavier0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
P1TTMAN

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm having the same problems: some of my houses no longer have flags over them; I have to go to the house and interact with the sign. At least one of the houses in Millfields (not sure if it's Chavington Hall) has no sign in front.

Also, I always repair everything in the kingdom at the same time, but sometimes my Bowerstone properties' condition suddenly drops down to zero, and the prices at all my stores in Bowerstone return to the 'Normal' setting.

I've also had issues with my houses' furniture turning into Average, Worn or even Broken after I've upgraded everything to Luxury. It's even happening to the houses I live in, so it's not due to the house condition deteriorating; and the area economy should be very good after my choices as ruler and my low rent.

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:04 AM   #3
WolfmanStarrk

WolfmanStarrk2's Gamercard
I realize this is a very old thread but on my recent run in Fable III I've run into this seriously annoying problem. Is there anything to do to possibly fix this or are we all boned? Another thing to point out is when you sell the bork'd property you can't buy it back... Dammit Lionhead WHEN are you people going to make a game that isn't so screwy?