PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Wolfenstein
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
FroZeNSouL

FroZeNSouL's Gamercard
99pence @ Game. Worth placing in my disk tray??

Cheevos look rather awfull, and i know the game aint anything special..
ebay?? lol

Please msg if working on:GTA4, GTA5, All GoW
FroZeNSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
MasterNinja33

MasterNinja33's Gamercard
I actually enjoyed the campaign, and the achievements aren't hard at all in single player. Multiplayer will be tougher because there just aren't many people online anymore. There are roughly 5 achievements(Das Big Man, Career Soldier, Engineering Corps, Unholy Lifeline, & Surgical Striker) that you will need to boost on multiplayer if plan on playing this game, the rest are fairly simple. Hope this helps.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #3
MrStabby1981

MrStabby1981's Gamercard
I just picked this up for 99p in game brand new sealed lol
MrStabby1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
RebornPasture

RebornPasture's Gamercard
I really enjoyed the multiplayer side of the game and did it all legit, just played for a couple of hours most weeknights and then spend all weekend on it. I did have my rank reset a couple of times which pissed me off no end though. Also be aware that if the game freezes (which happened a lot) or if you leave a game/host leaves a game, you won't earn any experience. It's frustrating to be having a good game only for the host to disappear, as it kicks everyone out. Surgical Striker was probably the hardest multiplayer cheevo for me to get - I found it was easier to get kills on the hospital map on tdm, as there is a veil pool downstairs. Just lob one upstairs onto the balcony, hopefully planting it in a corner somewhere and wait for someone to run into it. Did not work all the time, but because the maps so small, I could probably get 10-12 kills like this per 30min game. Then just run to the veil pool to recharge, rinse and repeat.

The single player campaign wasn't as good as I was expecting - prefer the older Wolfensteins - but that does not mean its bad. Some bosses seemed too easy to kill, whereas others I found were just a complete pain in the arse (yes, I'm talking about you Hans Grosse!).
RebornPasture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 12:28 AM   #5
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
Depends on if your a completionist or not. I personally could not give two shits about my completion percentage, and I got 460G in one playthrough of singleplayer on easy, and a couple games of multiplayer.

If your a completionist this game will piss you off, I had trouble beating it on easy, and the multiplayer achievements take a very long time...
Coldgears is offline   Reply With Quote