PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout: New Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ

Ultimate edition exploits?

Hi guys, I've just bought the Ultimate edition of this game and was wondering if any of the exploits (caps, xp glitches) work with this version?

Thanks in advance.

PS at what level would you recommend starting the DLC packs? All quests have appeared at the beginning of the game. Should I continue with the main quest and get to a good level before starting these?

Last edited by YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ; 02-25-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: 2nd question
YUGANSKNEFTEGAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
KellyNUTS

KellyNUTS's Gamercard
Pretty sure the DLC disc also contains the latest update, so whatever was working(glitches) then, which I doubt there would be any.
If your paying offline id recommend NOT installing the DLC disc and start the game up with the bare bones disc without any updates and u should be able to acess all the exploits.
Im playing thru the std ed. offline atm and its a breeze, but a lil buggy
Oh and also for some reason the people who are only meant to play Caravan with u 5 times have been playing me indefinitely, so exploiting caps is sooo easy, bonus is alot of good items come with the caps too, when playing in Primm & Mohave Outpost, cos they are vendors.

TBH this games pretty easy without any exploits, I started glitching/exploiting after my Hardcore run. Just make sure when hardocre is on or off always have the game set to VERY EASY.

Last edited by KellyNUTS; 02-26-2012 at 04:59 AM.
KellyNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #3
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not too sure about the Ultimate Edition, but I know the FO3: GOTY came with some exploits patched on the disc, so take that with a grain of salt. The XP glitches are really boring and take too along anyway, tried doing the un-patched one in Goodsprings and it took forever just to hit 17, really wasn't worth it. Cap glitches are also pointless, since you can easily make tons of them in New Vegas without glitches... I get wanting to use these, though.

As for the DLC, I would wait quite a while to do Dead Money, Lonesome Road and Old World Blues. Honest Hearts is fairly easy, though, so by say level 15 you should be ready to do it.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #4
Creazil

iCreazil UK's Gamercard
I didn't think of the exploits when I bought this today. I think you could still do that mine exploit in Fallout 3 with the GOTY edition but I'm not entirely sure.

I don't know of any exploits in this game anyhow, so I'll play it as the game comes

Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:05 AM   #5
JONBLEACH

Bleach x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just got the Ultimate Edition too, May 2013, was wondering if there is still a working Caps Glitch/Exploit???

The xp doesn't really bother me but having caps for supplies is a must for me
Gamertag: Bleach x360a
JONBLEACH is offline   Reply With Quote