PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Limbo
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2010, 01:20 AM   #1
meowmixx

stuck near the end of the game..

i'm sorry if this has been brought up in a previous thread but i'm near the end of the game (somewhere near the very last egg) where you are supposed to activate the magnet switch then the gravity switch so only the first giant crate goes up, but it isn't working. no matter what order i push the switches they both go up and i can't get any further. any suggestions?
meowmixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
Perax

Send a message via MSN to Perax

Perax's Gamercard
Turn on and turn off fast the first switch when the magnet is on but both giant crate are "down"...

It's not easy to explain lol and i hope i've understand the "place near the end of the game" :/

Hope this helps

Perax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:23 PM   #3
Max Torque

Max Torque's Gamercard
It's not about the order of the switches, it's about timing. Here's the procedure:

When you first approach the puzzle, hit the magnet switch. That'll magnetize the ceiling.

Next, go to the gravity switch, and get ready for the tricky part. Turn the switch "on", wait until the left-hand block is close to the ceiling, then turn it "off" again. If you timed it right, the block's momentum will carry it up to the ceiling and stick it there, and after about a second you'll hear a CLANG as the other block falls back to the ground. Now you can climb up the ledge and over the right-hand block to continue.

If you did it wrong, just turn the magnet switch off to let the blocks fall, then turn it back on, go back to the gravity switch, and try again.
Max Torque is offline   Reply With Quote