PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Twin Blades
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
SkullRobot

SkullRobot's Gamercard
How to kill the last boss

Ok here is the strat I used to beat the final boss on hard mode (most likely works for normal also). I call this the Bounce Method, and it makes the boss fight much easier.

The idea is to keep yourself in a flashing state so nothing can hurt you. To do this you need to keep "bouncing" off the orbs shield as this won't cause you any damage but make you invincible for a couple seconds. The hardest part of this is recovering after the orb breaks.

To start head next to the blue orb and get your machine gun ready. Start doing the 3 swing combo to the orb, and keep doing it. It should continue to bounce you off the orb, but just continue the combo. Zombies will start popping up and your combo should take out the ones in front as well as the ones in the back (although you'll almost always have zombies behind you).

Once the shield changes to yellow, run into the shield and then fire for a few seconds, and run into the shield again then fire. Continue until the orb breaks or the shield returns to black. Once it's back at black switch to the fire pistol and continue the bounce combo. Repeat the same process when it switches to a red shield. The orb would usually break when I was using the frost gun. After which you clear out the zombies and prepare your holy gun. When the zombies start to rise again wait a few seconds and start unloading the holy gun which should clear out the zombies in front of you as well as hurt the boss. This is the point where you'll usually take some damage. Clear out zombies until the orb respawns and start the whole bounce process over again.

At around 50% the boss will start doing the spikes out of the ground which shouldn't be a problem if you're bouncing, there will also be rocks falling from the ceiling sometimes but they never caused me a problem. Pick up health when you can and it's safe. It will take a few tries to get the hang of the bounce method, after a while you'll know the timing of it. It took me a few tries to figure it out and get the timing down myself but it did work at killing the boss.

Sorry if I confused anyone, I'll keep my eye on this thread if you have questions.

tl;dr 3hit-combo the blue orb for constant invincibility, bounce and fire when shield changes color, shoot boss with holy gun when orb is broken. Rinse and Repeat.

Last edited by SkullRobot; 11-08-2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: for some reason it became one huge sentence...
SkullRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 07:23 AM   #2
jorax

JORAX's Gamercard
Thanks for the tips. Sadly even with them I'm 0/20'ish so far and quickly growing frustrated with this game. The timing on when to use holy gun is different every time it seems (at least on hard).
jorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
jorax

JORAX's Gamercard
I just popped his shield on the left 5x in a row and his personal shield never turned white. Basically I got him to 10% and could never damage him anymore and eventually made a mistake and died after a 30 minute fight. God I hate this fight.
jorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #4
Tbonenga

Tbonenga's Gamercard
man this is hard

How many people have beat the boss? Somebody post a video please.
Tbonenga is offline   Reply With Quote