PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Perfect Dark Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #1
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Is it really a 9/10?

I've seen alot of people with 100% on this is it really that tough? The achievement list seems simple enough, I haven't played this game yet and will buy it if I think I can get the 100% on it. Any input would be great, thanks.

L4D II JoK3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:28 AM   #2
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L4D II JoK3r View Post
I've seen alot of people with 100% on this is it really that tough? The achievement list seems simple enough, I haven't played this game yet and will buy it if I think I can get the 100% on it. Any input would be great, thanks.
Looking at TrueAchievements, 475 people out of 29,000 have completed the game. I wouldn't class that as a lot, especially given how long the game has been out. I believe the 9/10 is justified and I dare say most of the other people who have slogged through Dark Agent would agree.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelton View Post
Looking at TrueAchievements, 475 people out of 29,000 have completed the game. I wouldn't class that as a lot, especially given how long the game has been out. I believe the 9/10 is justified and I dare say most of the other people who have slogged through Dark Agent would agree.
Thanks, I'll give this one a miss then

Old 03-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
pandaliamcod6

xG i GeNoCiDeZ's Gamercard
Im goona shoot for around 700-800 GS but dont think I can be assed doing dark agent.

50,000 G 28/01/2013
pandaliamcod6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #5
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This game definitely deserves 9/10. Dark Agent is EXTREMELY difficult on this game. No checkpoints or regenerating health like Halo or CoD. Definitely one of the hardest shooters to complete on the 360.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #6
koolkong94

koolkong94's Gamercard
I kinda like it being insanely hard, it keeps the noobs from getting bragging rights they don't deserve. Like in Halo 3 you can only see what difficulty they completed; for all you know it could've been 4 player co-op and they hid in a corner.
koolkong94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #7
L4D II JoK3r

L4D II JoK3r's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkong94 View Post
I kinda like it being insanely hard, it keeps the noobs from getting bragging rights they don't deserve. Like in Halo 3 you can only see what difficulty they completed; for all you know it could've been 4 player co-op and they hid in a corner.
Halo wasn't hard at all on legendary, doing reach by yourself on legendary was a bit trickier, overall halo isn't a tough game unless it requires a decent team then that's just pure luck.

Old 04-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #8
KayCeaEffahless

Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
This game definitely deserves the 9/10, running through Dark Agent is a true test of skills/patience. Wanna know what's worse than playing through a really hard level that took everything you had to get through?..Doing it ALL again because you got careless towards the end

Personally I only 100'd this game out of love. And I didn't even go in with that as the initial plan.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
Vault Lad

vault lad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeaEffahless View Post
This game definitely deserves the 9/10, running through Dark Agent is a true test of skills/patience. Wanna know what's worse than playing through a really hard level that took everything you had to get through?..Doing it ALL again because you got careless towards the end

Personally I only 100'd this game out of love. And I didn't even go in with that as the initial plan.
I'd agree with most of that, except for when you play Outpost Rescue on Dark Agent, complete all objectives, defeat Mai Hem and then have the glitch kick in where Johnathon won't go and activate the air defenses...

Controllers' were very nearly thrown
Old 05-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #10
gangstakatamari

Ninja Golf2k6's Gamercard
I'll probably never 1000 this game because I can't find someone to play Dark Agent in Co-op. I tried to do it myself but some missions seem undoable.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:52 AM   #11
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The 9/10 difficulty is definitely justified for this piece of junk game. Even with the Plasma Rifle, this game is incredibly aggravating. I would say it's at least in the top 20 hardest games on the 360 IMO.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
lifetimegamer

ll Eldave0 ll's Gamercard
This game is absolutely a 9/10 difficulty lol. I remember getting the full 1000GS on my old profile (Eldave0) and I think it took me a good 6 months to fully complete it - Playing through on Dark Agent was an absolute arse!

That said I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed it overall and am hoping to do it all again on my new profile.
lifetimegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #13
Reggiez

Reggiez's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Not often that a game is hard these days. There seems to have been some in the early days of the 360 though. I have this game lying around somewhere and sometimes I feel like it should have been played. I'm just not sure that I will enjoy it nowadays. Not because of difficulty but the graphics must be a bit on the weak side by now.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #14
ShadowzKiller

ShadowzKiller's Gamercard
This game is very difficult when playing Solo Dark Agent and some mission on Coop can be extremely tricky, especially if your partner isn't familiar with the game.

Multiplayer achievements are not that hard, but really time consuming and so patience is key. I have to say though, I feel better beating this game more than most games. Sometimes I play some missions on Dark to see if I can get a higher score.