Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > F1 2010
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #31
goofyvillain

Send a message via MSN to goofyvillain

goofyvillain's Gamercard
This works great, thanks for uploading it!!

goofyvillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:30 AM   #32
J Dubz15

mcjoeker's Gamercard
I may be able to do a copy and paste later on today if you'd like? Can't do it right now, have to leave in a few minutes.
J Dubz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #33
ashleary

Send a message via MSN to ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Morning guys. I've chucked the data into an excel spreadsheet so hopefully those of you who are having problems getting the flash app to work should be able to get them from here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyx1tiy760qfcbh
Amstrad CPC 464, Game Boy, SNES, Dreamcast, GBA XBOX, PSP, XBOX 360
Please follow @mouseymessages on Twitter

Last edited by ashleary; 11-18-2010 at 11:30 AM.
ashleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #34
SSSander

SSSander's Gamercard
thanks man, that last one finally worked for me. Soon gonna try out your setup on silverstone, cos that one is a real bitch for me

great job !
SSSander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #35
J Dubz15

mcjoeker's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSander View Post
thanks man, that last one finally worked for me. Soon gonna try out your setup on silverstone, cos that one is a real bitch for me

great job !
The setup guide has worked a treat for me!
J Dubz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #36
FunkyBuddaMan

FunkyBuddaMan's Gamercard
Works great! Thanks
FunkyBuddaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 06:03 PM   #37
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
You dont have to answer this question but i was curious. Where did you get the setups from? Sorry if it says it in the program but i am at work and havent been able to dl it yet.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:03 AM   #38
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
ok, so i kinda sorta got it working. there was no excel file in the folder i downloaded. However i was able to pull up the info in a webpage, except there were millions of symbols and characters mixed in with the setup. I just spent a couple hours cleaning it up. ASHLEARY, if you want i can email you the file that i saved in a microsoft word format. If you dont want to be bothered i can give to people who need it myself, with your permission of course. I set up the file so that all credit is given to you at the beginning of the file.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM   #39
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC B0B x360a View Post
ok, so i kinda sorta got it working. there was no excel file in the folder i downloaded. However i was able to pull up the info in a webpage, except there were millions of symbols and characters mixed in with the setup. I just spent a couple hours cleaning it up. ASHLEARY, if you want i can email you the file that i saved in a microsoft word format. If you dont want to be bothered i can give to people who need it myself, with your permission of course. I set up the file so that all credit is given to you at the beginning of the file.
Really sorry man, I posted the wrong link for the excel file. Its in the above post now and also here.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyx1tiy760qfcbh

If you want to attatch your version to a post on here and then its out there in lots of different forums.

I collected the setups from various forums posts at www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/.

I didnt post any of the setups myself but got a bit fed up of having to refer to the site over and over again for setups so decided to copy and paste them. All credit for posting them goes to people at the site.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #40
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

The forum will not let me attach it to the post due to file size. If anybody wants, they can PM me and i can email them the word document. Also Ashleary, if you want i can email it to you and you can put it on mediafile. Either way i do have all the setups in a word file.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #41
jbourne51

jbourne51's Gamercard
working a treat now, thanks for all your hard work
Old 11-21-2010, 04:15 PM   #42
tankoman

Tankoman's Gamercard
Thank You!

100% Retail: Mass Effect 3, Bully: Scholarship Edition, Dante's Inferno, Borderlands, Fallout 3 (+ DLC), Tron Evolution, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Tomb Raider Legend, Mass Effect 2 (+ DLC) 100% Arcade: Pacman Championship DX, Dead Rising Case Zero, Soulcalibur, 1 VS 100, Harms Way.
tankoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:17 PM   #43
RobaL86

RobaL86's Gamercard
Awesome work.
Thanks dude
RobaL86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 08:58 AM   #44
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Don't forget to 5 start the thread hint hint hehe
Old 11-22-2010, 01:11 PM   #45
Nanbag

Nanbag's Gamercard
as good as this is, it appears to be an entire rip off, from the racing setups website. i havnt looked through all of them but the ones i have seen are a perfect match to those of Bram Hangeveld on that forum. also you dont have any wet lap setups...
Nanbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #46
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanbag View Post
as good as this is, it appears to be an entire rip off, from the racing setups website. i havnt looked through all of them but the ones i have seen are a perfect match to those of Bram Hangeveld on that forum. also you dont have any wet lap setups...
He never marketed them as his own and he already gave credit to the racedepartment.com website. He stated previously that he only put them into a more user friends program.

Old 11-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #47
jegino

jegino's Gamercard
Awesome! This is more useful than most dlc these days. Thanks!
jegino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 10:15 AM   #48
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC B0B x360a View Post
He never marketed them as his own and he already gave credit to the racedepartment.com website. He stated previously that he only put them into a more user friends program.
Cheers for the defending dude Same as you said I've never claimed the setups as my own, just compiled them into an easy to find guide.

if anyones in any doubt. full credit for working out the setups goes to the forum users at www.racedepartment.com

If/when theres a full set of wet lap setups on racedepartment and if i get time I'll compile them as well for everyone to get to a bit easier.
Old 11-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #49
Nanbag

Nanbag's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleary View Post
Cheers for the defending dude Same as you said I've never claimed the setups as my own, just compiled them into an easy to find guide.

if anyones in any doubt. full credit for working out the setups goes to the forum users at www.racedepartment.com

If/when theres a full set of wet lap setups on racedepartment and if i get time I'll compile them as well for everyone to get to a bit easier.
sorry if you saw this as "bashing" that wasnt my intention, i wqas quite tired last night so maybe i didnt read the post properly, but for some reason i was expecting a unique setup for each track, and when i saw that they were exactly the same word for word i was a bit dissapointed.

one critism i do have now that im wide awake, you should do what the other forum failed to do and also put the setups in mph instead of kph, its just annopying for us uk users to have to change the settings all the time.
Nanbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #50
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Quote:

no prob. I believe there is a list of wet set ups on there but one or two tracks might be missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanbag View Post
sorry if you saw this as "bashing" that wasnt my intention, i wqas quite tired last night so maybe i didnt read the post properly, but for some reason i was expecting a unique setup for each track, and when i saw that they were exactly the same word for word i was a bit dissapointed.

one critism i do have now that im wide awake, you should do what the other forum failed to do and also put the setups in mph instead of kph, its just annopying for us uk users to have to change the settings all the time.
No prob. I wasnt flaming you back, but i just wanted to get it out there that he wasnt marketing it as his own. I actually liked what he did with the setups because i printed them out and have them all in one place. Otherwise i have to go to racedepartment.com and have my laptop with me when doin the setups.

Old 11-23-2010, 07:45 PM   #51
jacobite

Jackobite's Gamercard
Thanks Ash, I had a go at the first race in my Reb bull using the settup, finding the car quite drivable, now looking forward to the rest.

I don't eat, I don't sleep, I don't wash and I don't care.

jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #52
nevermindaboutme

TheSavageMuffin's Gamercard
Ah thanks mate, finally got it working (had the same errors as others) worked fine after downloading from Mediafire. Can't wait to try these
Old 12-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #53
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

How do we get a post stickied? I think this might be useful to others as long as it doesnt disspear down the forum lol
Old 12-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #54
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
How do we get a post stickied? I think this might be useful to others as long as it doesnt disspear down the forum lol
message a mod

Old 12-10-2010, 06:17 PM   #55
Masterbelg

Masterbelg's Gamercard
Nice work man, Better make this sticked!
Also, maybe you would want to put all the links in your first post, so people who can't open the rapid one don't have to search for the other links

First Dutchman to 100% Split/Second!
Masterbelg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:12 PM   #56
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Good suggestion pal, i'll get on it. Gonna PM a mod as well - get it sticked - fingers crossed.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:19 PM   #57
metallicafan459

Metallicafan459's Gamercard
For those who have the "loading..." issue it maybe because you haven't extracted the files from the zip. If you try running it without extracting then that is all it does. Once extracted it should then work fine (from personal experience anyway)
metallicafan459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:14 PM   #58
CheshireMulisha

CheshireMulisha's Gamercard
Cheers for this, looks helpful.

And for everybody that is having trouble listen to metallicafan who beat me to it with the fix! (extract the files don't run them from the zip file!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicafan459 View Post
For those who have the "loading..." issue it maybe because you haven't extracted the files from the zip. If you try running it without extracting then that is all it does. Once extracted it should then work fine (from personal experience anyway)

Looking to boost: Midnight Club: LA, NHL2K10 & Panzer General

Happy to boost for others: Speedball 2 (Sorry I no longer own HC: Great Battles Medieval so cant boost that any more)

Need help boosting? Send me a message with the game/achievement you need help on along with a friend request or I won't accept!
CheshireMulisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #59
Extreme Washing Machine

TheMrGary's Gamercard
cheers, use these all the time

Gears of War 2 boosting - FR me!
Extreme Washing Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #60
Noddee 1984

Noddee 1984's Gamercard
just so u all no that some of those setups arent any quicker than the quick setup. u hav to find a setup that suits ur driving style otherwise ur just wasting ur time. some setups require u to drive a certain way for them to work. i hav spent countles hours doin diff setup fae RD and unless sumone tells u how they drive with them it wont make u that much faster. i got one fae a mate and he told me how he drives with it so i changed ma driving style to suit and after about a week i was knocking 3-4secs off ma lap times.

www.apexracingleague.co.uk
Noddee 1984 is offline   Reply With Quote