PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-10-2010, 12:09 AM   #1
MoC Godfather x

MoC Godfather x's Gamercard
Online League

Well the new Smackdown Vs Raw is here and there is yet to be a league made so here gose,

There will be two teams Smackdown and Raw both teams need the same amount of people as it need to be equal,

There will be two shows Mondays (Raw) and Fridays (Smackdown) both will have a manager each,

The managers can trade superstars IE Kane for Batista something on them lines.

So you want in well just sign up here.
MoC Godfather x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
MoC Godfather x

Just so everyone nose who ever is the team manager will put there fighters with there people:

We will also have the Nexus in this meaning make your people for them only have to look like them dead on.

I will be taking the role of David Otunga as I have him down to a tee and will be leading the Nexus but fell free to join this will open another few spots.

Come sign up.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:58 AM   #3
JManTheHitmanOfficial

JManTheHitman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC Godfather x View Post
Well the new Smackdown Vs Raw is here and there is yet to be a league made so here gose,

There will be two teams Smackdown and Raw both teams need the same amount of people as it need to be equal,

There will be two shows Mondays (Raw) and Fridays (Smackdown) both will have a manager each,

The managers can trade superstars IE Kane for Batista something on them lines.

So you want in well just sign up here.
I won't get this game again until a few weeks. But I will be the raw general manager
JManTheHitmanOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 02:56 AM   #4
MoC Godfather x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JManTheHitmanOfficial View Post
I won't get this game again until a few weeks. But I will be the raw general manager
Nice one mate there we go one manager now need a Smackdown managers then me and the two managers can sort out there supperstars and last then all the people can then ask for people come one anyway there must be SvR people on here.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:36 AM   #5
JManTheHitmanOfficial

Quote:
Nice one mate there we go one manager now need a Smackdown managers then me and the two managers can sort out there supperstars and last then all the people can then ask for people come one anyway there must be SvR people on here.
How many superstars do you need? Do you want all of the superstar positions filled or just some. Also if you need me to have an extra roll in the game, I'll be Cena, HHH, Sheamus, Undertaker, Miz, or Orton.

Last edited by JManTheHitmanOfficial; 11-12-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Also, I will be any member of nexus
Old 11-12-2010, 01:07 PM   #6
MoC Godfather x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JManTheHitmanOfficial View Post
How many superstars do you need? Do you want all of the superstar positions filled or just some. Also if you need me to have an extra roll in the game, I'll be Cena, HHH, Sheamus, Undertaker, Miz, or Orton.
Mate first we need people to join in the fun so give it time I am shore somone will have a look and think well this sounds fun mite as well have a try.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
arkhaminmate520

arkhaminmate520's Gamercard
Quote:
I am up for this and for Smackdown GM. Let me know what needs to bo done.
arkhaminmate520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:40 PM   #8
JManTheHitmanOfficial

Okay, so now that we have both general managers, can we draft our rosters?