Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-23-2013, 05:31 AM   #1
pewdiepie

OMGWTHEFBBQ's Gamercard
My white kid turned black after I named him

Okay, so I know there has been glitches where kids turn out a different color, but this time was interesting, to say the least.

I came upon the Demon Door that asked me and someone to create something, so obviously he meant go drag a floozy into my royal castle and pound her till she poops out a kid. So I was wandering around Bowerstone Industrial looking for keys and this wench whom I've never seen before comes up to me and professes her love.

I said f*** it and popped the question. She gracefully accepted and we had a grand olde time having a wedding with all the yuppies in the castle. Right after, she couldn't stop telling me how 'moist' her downstairs was, so I dragged the lady of the evening to the royal chamber and smashed dat ass - unprotected of course.

Whaddaya know, she dropped a little bastard out. I held the kid, cradled him in my arms, and put him to sleep - forever. Muahhahahaha. Just kidding, it was just for the night. Well the kid was white, since myself and wife are. I left town for a few days to gather keys, and came back to give the little guy a teddy bear or something. He had somehow grown to be about 4 years old or so, and was still white. I realized I had never named the thing, so I did. Now I'm not a racist, but I named him 'the N word' for shits and giggles. After, I ventured out somewhere, and ended up idling in an alley while I went to make dinner, raking in the dough (that's money for you non-criminals).

Came back about an hour later, and traveled back to the castle. Walk into the foyer, and this little black kid comes walking down the stairs, right at me. He runs up to me and says "Daddy, I'm 6! That's 2 more than 4!" I shit myself and my mind became mashed potatoes, wondering how the hell my kid just turned black after naming him N*gger. Mind boggled, I dragged my wench of a wife into the sewers and stabbed this shit out her, just after lighting her on fire. While leaving her to bleed to death, I snatched up the little shit of a kid, and dragged his ass to the orphanage or force him into child labor.

Basically, the kid was 4 years old and white, from my white wife and myself, who is also white. I named him 'the N word', and next time I saw him he aged 2 years and changed his pigmentation.

Either my dead wife was a hussy and slept around, the little twat got into my dyes, or Lionhead Studios' programmers are racist. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this one.

pewdiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
Akir388

Akir388's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So much class in this post.

Why is it people always state "I'm not a racist" before doing or saying something that proves otherwise?

It sounds like an ironic glitch to me.

Sig made by Gackt
Akir388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
UberPirateNinja

UberPirateNinja's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So, you think Lionhead is racist, but you're the one calling the kid that particular word?

Ain't nobody got time for dat!
UberPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:50 AM   #4
darkenednight

Send a message via Skype™ to darkenednight

Darkened Night's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Gold   Over Achiever - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
That would be an interesting easter egg now wouldn't it. I could have foreseen plenty of individuals doing the same thing.

darkenednight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
LCUU

LCUU's Gamercard
What puzzles me more is the fact that the kid takes only a split second to grow into an infant from a sperm, and takes 2 hours to become a 4-year-old child, but takes forever to grow up.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:19 AM   #6
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
These things tend to happen in Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #7
Bellatrixz

Bellatrixz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Hmmm....My kids never changed colour. I didn't even know it was possible.

Thanks to
Matt x360a
for the awesome sig!
Bellatrixz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:40 AM   #8
n0vasurge

N0vaSurge's Gamercard
But i have a lot of black friends!

lol.... just lol
n0vasurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 05:25 AM   #9
Sour Grain

Sour Grain's Gamercard
lol, only on fable
Sour Grain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:14 AM   #10
AnAngelCalled X

AnAngelCalled X's Gamercard
This is hilarious! One of my friends on LIVE has had about ten kids in Fable 3, most by different women (all but one from AIs); not long into a game together with him did I notice that many of his children had much darker skin tones than he or the mothers did! When I asked him about it, as he could say was how confused he was about his kids turning skin tones from white to dark brown after him leaving for a bit.

Maybe it was due to the name choices? All his darker kids have terribly silly (Snotnose, Taintmaster, etc.) names, but all of his lighter ones have the original or nice names (our lighter kiddie has a regular name).

Last edited by AnAngelCalled X; 03-29-2014 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Sentence didn't make an ounce of sense, haha.
AnAngelCalled X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:15 AM   #11
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Maybe Lionhead saw it coming and made it so that if someone named their kid that word, then they would instantly become black? Maybe it's the same if someone names their black kid "Caucasian" they might become white?

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote