PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Dance Central
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #1
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS - Please don't complain about it's completeness until finished.

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10 (depending on your rhythm and dancing skills)
-Offline: 50 (1000)
-Online: 0
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 20-30 Hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2+ (You have to play songs on easy to unlock medium, and on medium to unlock hard).
-Number of missable achievements: 0 (that I know of yet)
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? Not aware of cheats yet.
-Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes, a few achievements need to be on hard mode including Dance Instructor (50), and The Dance Is Legendary (25)
-Glitchy achievements: Yes (Break it down is glitchy)
-Unobtainable achievements? No
-Extra equipment needed? No

Introduction
Dance Central is no quick or easy game to get achievements, but unless you are already a dancer, you will feel like you've gained some sort of dance skills. It's also a good way to burn fat as it can't be cheated like the Wii Games. There are 32 songs, and you will have to play each one a ton of times, so if you don't hate the songs already, you probably will later.

Step 1: Easy Playthrough, Workout Mode & Flash Cards - 425
Just play through every song on Easy in Peform It mode. I recommend you keep trying each song until you get 5 stars on them.

On the first song, turn on Workout Mode, set your weight to 999lbs and keep it on as it doesn't affect any other achievements. This will get you the calorie and time achievements (doesn't have to be done in one sitting).

When you get 5 stars on any song, this will enable No Flashcards Mode for that song. I recommend re-playing the first ten (or easiest ten) songs with flashcards turned off as you do your easy playthrough. If you do this right after getting 5 stars on easy, you should remember enough to do the same with the flashcards turned off. It makes the two flashcard achievements easier.

Play the challenges after each group of 4/5 songs and you should have the following achievements by the end.

Consummate Performer, Off the Wall, Total Poser, Warm Up Challenge Complete, Simple Challenge Complete, Moderate Challenge Complete, Tough Challenge Complete, Legit Challenge Complete, Hardcore Challenge Complete, Off the Hook Challenge Complete, True Superstar, Grand Finale Complete, Got This on Unlock, Got a New Look, Meet The Crew, Smile for the Camera, Look Ma, No Flashcards!, Flying Blind, Sweat It Out, and Burn, Baby, Burn!.

Step 2: Play Break it down on every song - 340
Play though each song on Break It Down mode on Hard. Some moves are only in the hard mode, so you will miss some if you don't do this. This mode goes though each movement and you should play each one until you get 100%. By the end you should gain the following achievements.

Practice Made Perfect, Something to Prove, Again, From the Top!, Cross, Back, Step, Front!, Get Busy, Dizzy!, Bring It Back, Lock It In, Work It, Honey, Get Hood, Child’s Play, Nerd is Bond, From the Makers of Rock Band, AN-I-MAL!!!, Central Combat, Going Global, Age Before Booty, Bring It to the Club, Jock, and A Lover and a Dancer.

Step 3: Play Battle - 40
Grab a friend, play 10 Dance Battles in a row, play on easy so you get 5 stars on at least one of them. You can play both parts yourself, so you don't need a second person for this. Make sure you take a photo of you with a friend during the freestyle section as it takes photos. You can cheat the photo into thinking you have 2 people by holding up your jacket, get a chair or other things similar in size.

Doing this will earn you Epic Battle!, The Battle Has Begun, and Booth Buddies .

Step 4: Play on Hard - 95
Hopefully you know the majority of the songs by now, because you'll have to replay each of them on medium to unlock hard, then hard until you get 5 stars on it. This is probably where you'll spend most of your time. When doing this, you should aim to get gold stars on one of the songs. I'll try to find out which song is easiest, but it's probably going to be the one you prefer.

This should get you Dance Instructor, Flawless Streak and The Dance Is Legendary.

Step 5: Mop Up - 100

Robots Doin’ It for Themselves 15 - Successfully passed a robot move with ELIOT.
Living Legend 30 - Reached the "Living Legend" rank.
Get This On Unlock 50 - Unlock all bonus content.

Currently Working On This Part.

Conclusion
At first, this game is difficult to master each move and song, but as you play more, you'll get better at nailing each one. Although it's probably a bad idea to play long hours of this, It's probably easier because you won't forget the moves.

Last edited by Cully; 11-15-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Cully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #2
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Flawless Streak 20
String together 10 "Flawless" moves in Perform It! or Dance Battle mode.

Get 10 Flawless moves in a row. I did this on my second play of Poker Face on Hard. You can do this on any level, just make sure you do 10 sequences in a row with a Flawless rating.

Meet the Crew 20
Play a song with every human dancer character in Perform It! or Dance Battle mode.

There are 8 human characters and 1 robot character. If you play down the list, you will achieve this by the song "Dip It Low". You can check your progress by going into any song, choose perform it, then any level. Select "Change Dancer" and you'll see all the names. If they have a lock beside the name, you haven't gotten that one yet. Song Default shows the default character for that level.

Pure Perfection 25
Get a "Flawless" rating on every move in a song in Perform It! or Dance Battle mode.

Not as hard as it sounds. You can tell if you get Flawless in Perform It mode as it shows blue around your dancer at the end of each move. If you are having difficulty, you can go into Break It Down mode and practise the parts you can't get. A diamond in Break It Down mode is the equivalent of Flawless (hence the diamond icon on the achievement).

Booth Buddies 25
Have a Freestyle photo taken while 2 people are dancing.

The easiest way to do this is to get a friend to step into the camera as the freestyle section is about to take photos. This can also be cheated extremely easy. I got this by wheeling an office chair in with me during a freestyle. I have also tested this by holding up a big jacket beside me, and calling a dog into the picture during the section. (a border collie)

Off the Wall 10
Progress past the "Wallflower" rank.

You will most likely get this after playing the very first (or second) song on easy. You can check your progress in the main menu (bottom middle - under your xbox username)

Got This on Unlock 50
Unlock all bonus content.

Got a New Look 25
Unlock a new look for every human dancer character.

You gain a new look for each character when you gain 25 stars playing with each one. This can be done on any level, and you can re-play the same songs and it'll still count. There is only one alternative look for each character. You do not have to get this for Eliot the robot.

Consummate Performer 15
Give your first 5-Star performance in Perform It! mode.

Self explanatory. Get 5 stars in a song in Perform It! mode. Can be done on easy. For tips, see "Dance Instructor" achievement description.

The Battle Has Begun 15
Give your first 5-Star performance in Dance Battle mode.

Self explanatory. Get 5 stars in a song in Dance Battle mode. Can be done on easy. For tips, see "Dance Instructor" achievement description.

What a Jerk! 15
Earn 5 Stars on Hard on a jerkin' song.

Warm Up Challenge Complete 15
Earn 5 Stars on the Warm Up Challenge at any Skill Level.

See "Grand Finale Complete" achievement description.

Simple Challenge Complete 15
Earn 5 Stars on the Simple Challenge at any Skill Level.

Moderate Challenge Complete 15
Earn 5 Stars on the Moderate Challenge at any Skill Level.

Tough Challenge Complete 15
Earn 5 Stars on the Tough Challenge at any Skill Level.

Legit Challenge Complete 20
Earn 5 Stars on the Legit Challenge at any Skill Level.

Hardcore Challenge Complete 20
Earn 5 Stars on the Hardcore Challenge at any Skill Level.

Off the Hook Challenge Complete 25
Earn 5 Stars on the Off the Hook Challenge at any Skill Level.

Grand Finale Complete 30
Earn 5 stars on the Grand Finale Challenge at any Skill Level.

You will get all of these challenge achievements by getting 5 stars on them. Each challenge contains only 2-3 sequences from each song in it's group. There are 8 challenges in total. The challenges are unlocked until you get 5 stars on each song in it's group (the 4 of 5 songs before the challenge in the list).

Last edited by Cully; 11-20-2010 at 01:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:15 AM   #3
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Epic Battle! 20
Play 10 Dance Battles in a single session.

Just choose any song, then Dance Battle. This can be done on any level, and you can do this by yourself. Complete 10 and the achievement is yours.

Smile for the Camera 25
Have 1000 Freestyle photos taken.

The camera takes about 20 pictures during any freestyle section and then replays them back like a sort of movie. This unlocked for me after about 50 song plays. This counts for any song.

Sweat It Out 20
Have a 20-minute workout session in Workout Mode.

See "Burn, Baby, Burn!" achievement description.

Burn, Baby, Burn! 30
Burn 1000 calories in Workout Mode.

This is actually very quick. Choose any song. Go into Perform It!. Choose any level and you should see "workout mode" as the second last option. Set your weight as 999lbs so the calories go up faster. You'll get about 150 calories per song this way. You can do the 1000 calories and the 20 minutes in multiple sittings. You can check the stats screen for your progress. Setting this mode doesn't seem to disable other achievements.

True Superstar 25
Earn 5 Stars on every song in the game on either Easy or Medium, or 5 Stars on any 20 songs on Hard.

See "Dance Instructor" achievement description.

Dance Instructor 50
Earn 5 Stars on every song in the game on Hard.

Dance Instructor and True Superstar are pretty self explanatory. This includes the challenges. You can check the list to see your progress. E*** means you 3 starred it on easy. H***** means you 5 starred it on hard.

Unless you are a good dancer, you will have to replay these songs many times to get 5 stars. This is the longest and hardest achievement in the game.

Your score is higher if you can keep a good multiplier going. It counts up 1 every time you have a Flawless or Nice on a sequence. 1x is lowest, and 4x is highest. If you do a sequence of moves wrong, the wrong part will glow red on the character. For example if your feet are correct and your arms are wrong, the characters arms will glow, but his/her feet wont. If you are having difficulty, you can play Break-It-Down mode for that song and the character will explain each move in more detail (if you do it wrong).

Also, make sure you keep moving during the Freestyle section. If not, you will lose your combo. You can tell if you moved enough if it says Flawless at the end of the freestyle section (instead of Nice or other). I usually wave my arms around in any way at all, you don't need to be in rhythm here.

The Dance Is Legendary 25
Earn Gold Stars on any song, at any Skill Level.

Gold Stars are better than 5 regular stars. You will know when you get it. I think you need to get 30%-50% more than the 5 star score on any level in order to get gold stars. What this means is that you pretty much have to get flawless on the whole song. This is easiest on the song you find easiest (most likely Poker Face). For Poker Face, you need about 400-415k on Easy, or 800k on Hard to get the golds. Get practising!

Look Ma, No Flashcards! 15
Perform a song with Flashcards turned off and earn 5 Stars.

See "Flying Blind" achievement description.

Flying Blind 30
Earn 5 Stars on any 10 songs with Flashcards turned off.

This is not as hard as it sounds. After you 5 star a song on Easy, you can select "No-Flashcards" on that song and then replay it. No flashcards will be shown, but if you remember most of it, or react quickly enough when the character changes you should be fine. Make sure to do this on songs you find easy to do.

You can check your progress on the main list. There is a Rectangular blue box with a Red slash through it. on the right of where it'll say E*****.
Note: If you have a higher score on a song than your No-Flashcard run, it won't show this icon. It will still count. This will happen if you played No-Flashcards mode on easy, but then played the song on Hard at some point (and got a higher score).

Practice Made Perfect 25
Get a 100% rating on a single song in Break It Down mode.

Something to Prove 50
Get a 100% rating on every song in the game in Break It Down mode.

Broke It Down 15
Play a single song in Break It Down mode and get a rating of at least 80%.

Again, From the Top! 20
Play 10 songs in Break It Down mode and get a rating above 80%.

Total Poser 10
Get a "Flawless" rating on a finishing move.

This is pretty easy. Just hold a finishing move until you get a Flawless rating on it and this will pop. This can be done on any level and all songs have a finishing move at the end.

Cross, Back, Step, Front! 20
Successfully pass EVERY Jazz Square in the game.

Get Busy, Dizzy! 15
Get a "Flawless" result on a spin move.

Just Play "Drop It Like It's Hot" on Hard in Break It Down mode. Most of the way through, you will know the spin move. It's called "Scratch & Spin". Keep trying till you get it flawless. You will know if it flashes blue with the words flawless at the end of the move.

It will quit after 3 attempts, so to keep trying it, swipe with your left arm to the right after attempting it the first time and it'll slow down. Try it in this mode until you are happy with it, then swipe with your left arm to the right again to speed it back up. There will be a "Slow it down" or "Speed it up" prompt on the top left of the screen which is hard to see.

This achievement will pop when you finish the song, not when you finish the move.

Last edited by Cully; 11-23-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:15 AM   #4
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Bring It Back 15
Pass these moves: Cabbage Patch, Disco, Fever, Funky Charleston, Raise the Roof, Scuff & Stomp.

See "A Lover and a Dancer" achievement description.

Lock It In 15
Pass these moves: Arm Twist, Boogaloo, Electric, Pop Down, and Robo Locking.

Work It, Honey 15
Pass these moves: & Feelabout, Club Monster, Pose, Ride, and Wind It Up.

Get Hood 15
Pass these moves: Brooklyn, Cool Kid, Hoodie, Lean & Rock, and Slam Out.

Child’s Play 15
Pass these moves: Bug Juice, Patty Cake, Puppet Drop, and Tantrum.

Nerd is Bond 15
Pass these moves: Cabbage Patch, Double Rainbow, Glitch, Keyboard Cat, and Nerd It Out.

From the Makers of Rock Band 15
Pass these moves: Guitar, Rockout, Sing Out, and Snare.

AN-I-MAL!!! 15
Pass these moves: The Bird, Chicken Wing, Elephant, Pony, Predator, Prey, and Snake.

Central Combat 15
Pass these moves: Boardbreaker, Boxer, Elbow Throw, Knockout, Punch Out, and Tiger Palm.

Going Global 15
Pass these moves: Brooklyn, Calypso, Down Under, Latina, Merengue, Pharaoh, and Salsa.

Age Before Booty 15
Pass these moves: Booty Bank, Booty Bump, Booty Down, Moonrise, Moonshine, and Rump Roast.

Bring It to the Club 15
Pass these moves: Snake, Snap Groove, Step Center, Step Side, and Tap Front.

Jock 15
Pass these moves: Barbell, Boxer, Defense, Goal, Jock, Quarterback, and Run.

A Lover and a Dancer 15
Pass these moves: Boy Band, Earache, Love Warrior, and Palpitation.

All of these moves can be done during Perform It mode or Break It Down mode. They will pop as soon as you achieve a nice or higher on any move. You will most likely get all of thse when you play every song a couple of times. Some of them are only available in the hard mode of the song.

Please see HERE for a list of Song & Move locations

Living Legend 30
Reached the "Living Legend" rank.

This will come in time. You gain experience every song you play, and you can play on any song or any level. Your level counts down from 20 to 1. Level 1 is called "Living Legend". You can check your progress in the main menu (bottom middle - under your xbox username)

Robots Doin’ It for Themselves 15
Successfully passed a robot move with ELIOT.

You will most likely get this first when you play Grand Finale Challenge. You will need to get 4 stars on every challenge before it to unlock this challenge. ELIOT is the default character for this song and once you do any of the robot moves correctly, this achievement will pop.

Last edited by Cully; 12-08-2010 at 03:09 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:16 AM   #5
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Reserved for Achievement Guide...
Old 11-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #6
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Reserved for Achievement Guide....
Old 11-11-2010, 05:17 AM   #7
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Reserved for Achievement Guide.....
Old 11-11-2010, 04:52 PM   #8
FunkSoulStrange

FunkSoulStrange's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
On Practice Makes Perfect, I'm pretty sure you have to nail Flawless for each move, not just Nice. I have down it twice now where I had 100% for everything and not got the achievement. I have gotten the one for Flawless on each move in break it down for 5 gold stars. Just thought I'd give you a heads up for the guide in case it is glitchy but its probably my lack of skill.
New Goal: 90k by 5/1/12
FunkSoulStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
xViper 37x

Hey, I've been playing this game quite a bit and just wanted to make some corrections and provide some extra information.

The 2 secret achievements:
One is unlock the secret character and play a song with them. I'm not sure the exact requirements for unlocking the secret character, but its something like earn 4 stars or better on every song/challenge. I unlocked it at the same time as completing 5 stars on every song/challenge on easy.

The other is reach the highest rank which will just come over time.

Something To Prove:
This is the one that says earn 100% in break it down mode on every song. I have earned 100% on every song on easy and the achievement has not popped, so at this point I'm assuming I need to complete medium and hard at 100% also (currently working on this).

Flying Blind:
This achievement is actually confusing and unfortunately not as simple as the description says. What it says: "Earn 5 Stars on any 10 songs with Flashcards turned off." How this actually works: when you complete a song with no flashcards and earn 5 stars or better, it will possibly have the "no flashcard" symbol next to the song on the song selection list, or in the difficulty selection list. The problem is, to earn this icon, you must match or beat your current best star count.

Example 1: You have cleared Poker Face on easy with 5 stars. You turn off flash cards and clear it again with 5 stars. On your menu you will now have an icon and 1 out of 10 for the achievement. The problem is...

Example 2: You have cleared Poker Face on easy with 5 gold stars. You turn off flash cards and clear it with just 5 stars (not gold). You will not have the icon and you will have 0 out of 10 for the achievement.

So, if you've already gold starred a song, you need to gold star it with flash cards off to get credit. I can confirm that when you can count 10 of the no flash cards icons, the achievement will pop (whether they are in the main song select screen or the difficulty select screen).

For all of the ones that say "Pass These Moves":
Simply playing on easy will not complete all of these. There are moves that are specifically on medium or hard. So, you will need to play break it down on every difficulty on every song to ensure you encounter all of the needed steps. I'm sure someone could create lists of exactly what song and difficulty combinations have each move, but I do not have that information.

I hope some of this information helps other people out and the creation of this guide in general.
xViper 37x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:16 PM   #10
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Thanks guys. The guide is a work in progress, so any help given to improve it, would be appreciated.

I'll be home in 4 hours and I should be able to play 6+ hours... so expect some changes.

xViper 37x: Regarding the 100% in break it down mode... there are 2 types of percent in the mode. one is for getting 12/12 moves (or however many moves there are), and the other is putting it together I think... I'm not in front of it right now, so I'll check when I get home.

Also.. I know that the easy modes don't have some of the moves required to get the achivements. I will be working on mapping every move and difficulty level so hopefully we can find which songs can be done and on what level. Thanks for the input!

Last edited by Cully; 11-11-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:32 PM   #11
yippy smalz

YIPPY SMALZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cully View Post
Thanks guys. The guide is a work in progress, so any help given to improve it, would be appreciated.

I'll be home in 4 hours and I should be able to play 6+ hours... so expect some changes.

xViper 37x: Regarding the 100% in break it down mode... there are 2 types of percent in the mode. one is for getting 12/12 moves (or however many moves there are), and the other is putting it together I think... I'm not in front of it right now, so I'll check when I get home.

Also.. I know that the easy modes don't have some of the moves required to get the achivements. I will be working on mapping every move and difficulty level so hopefully we can find which songs can be done and on what level. Thanks for the input!
Learn from my mistake and do not let yourself play for 6 hrs in one day. I did and it hurts lol, calfs and shoulders are very sore. If you are very use to that kind of activity then go for it

Completed games and 1,000G+
Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Guitar Hero 5, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo:Reach, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Fable 2, Dead Rising:CZ, Magna Carta 2, Lego Batman, C&C red alert 3, Call of duty WAW(1015), Lego star Wars TCS, Monkey Island: SE, Dash Of Destruction
yippy smalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #12
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
did 6 hours last night - no pain so far (apart from the cut on my ankle when I heel kicked the table testing WII Kinect Sports).

Also stubbed my toe on said table.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #13
cakebonvivant

Cakebonvivant's Gamercard
Epic Battle!, The Battle Has Begun can be done solo, the kinect just needs a player in front of it. However Booth Buddies does require 2.

I would suggest for anyone who really invests time in this game to stretch out beforehand if they already don't. Here are some simple stretches to do, http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_1/126.shtml (Can just do #1-4,7,12)

cakebonvivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:45 PM   #14
lucazzo

Send a message via AIM to lucazzo

luc4770's Gamercard
Quote:
I will be working on mapping every move and difficulty level so hopefully we can find which songs can be done and on what level. Thanks for the input!
Already working on a list of moves for each song myself. 27 songs finished on Easy, if you care to get started on medium or hard. Just lmk so we don't overlap too much =D

Available for boosting:

Saints Row 1 & 2, Left 4 Dead, Ghostbusters, SoulCalibur4, Dead or Alive 4, Undertow, Brain Challenge.
lucazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:00 AM   #15
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucazzo View Post
Already working on a list of moves for each song myself. 27 songs finished on Easy, if you care to get started on medium or hard. Just lmk so we don't overlap too much =D

Sweet.. I'll pop up another thread. I won't be listing duplicates, only what's needed.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:11 AM   #16
xfactorhatesu

xfactorhatesu's Gamercard
For the calories burned achievements, you can just play through normally with workout mode turned on. Seems easier to kill 2 birds 1 stone since youre already doing all of it. Just a suggestion.
xfactorhatesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:16 AM   #17
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactorhatesu View Post
For the calories burned achievements, you can just play through normally with workout mode turned on. Seems easier to kill 2 birds 1 stone since youre already doing all of it. Just a suggestion.
Yeah I was already editing to say that. I got mixed up with the No-Flashcards mode. Thanks

Last edited by Cully; 11-12-2010 at 04:18 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #18
Spinoff90

xHAYA8U5Ax's Gamercard
You only have to get 4 stars to unlock the challenges not 5.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #19
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoff90 View Post
Really? I was pretty sure I had 4 stars on all in one group and it didn't unlock. I'll re-check tonight.. thanks

Quote:
did 6 hours last night - no pain so far
Another 11 hours yesterday did give me seriously sore muscles today. Oops.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinoff90 View Post
Yes, you are absolutely correct. Also, you need only 3 stars to unlock the medium mode.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:20 AM   #21
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Love the roadmap so far, very clear. Great work, keep it up.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:22 AM   #22
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Thanks - I'll be adding and changing it as I find more info.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:34 PM   #23
RiMOX

iTz RiMOX's Gamercard
Exclamation

The Dance is Legendary
Can be done on easy. I get it while playing Poker Face on easy when i reached 96% right preformences and gold stars and a score about 400k

Last edited by RiMOX; 11-13-2010 at 01:37 PM.
RiMOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:24 PM   #24
justininhifi

justininhifi's Gamercard
regarding Robots Doin’ It for Themselves 15 - Successfully passed a robot move with ELIOT.

I unlocked this one after completing the grand finale after 5 starring every song up until that point on easy. My character was automatically set to ELIOT.
justininhifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #25
yippy smalz

YIPPY SMALZ's Gamercard
Does anyone else have a problem with the kinect seeing them perform the move: Booty Bank. Its on cant get you out of my head and for some reaon kinect can not see my arms when performing this move(they glow red). My friend who was watching said i wasnt doing it right (he can perform it fine) and i am moving like the tv was a mirror. Any tips? advice?

Completed games and 1,000G+
Fallout: New Vegas, Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Bioshock 2, Guitar Hero 5, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo:Reach, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Fable 2, Dead Rising:CZ, Magna Carta 2, Lego Batman, C&C red alert 3, Call of duty WAW(1015), Lego star Wars TCS, Monkey Island: SE, Dash Of Destruction
yippy smalz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:36 PM   #26
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yippy smalz View Post
Does anyone else have a problem with the kinect seeing them perform the move: Booty Bank. Its on cant get you out of my head and for some reaon kinect can not see my arms when performing this move(they glow red). My friend who was watching said i wasnt doing it right (he can perform it fine) and i am moving like the tv was a mirror. Any tips? advice?

Break It Down is incredibly helpful in these situations.

Also try a little more light and move a bit closer / farther away.

These things seemed to help me when I was having trouble.
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #27
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Gold Stars are better than 5 regular stars. You will know when you get it. I think you need to get 30%-50% more than the 5 star score on hard in order to get gold stars. What this means is that you pretty much have to get flawless on the whole song. This is easiest on the song you find easiest (probably Poker Face). You will need about 800k on Poker Face to get the golds. Get practising!

As far as I know, this can't be done on Easy or Medium because you simply will not get the score needed to get gold stars on a song.
///

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiMOX View Post
The Dance is Legendary
Can be done on easy. I get it while playing Poker Face on easy when i reached 96% right preformences and gold stars and a score about 400k
Agree here. I have Gold Stars on that for Easy & Medium. Probably on a few others as well.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:28 AM   #28
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiMOX View Post
The Dance is Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Beam View Post
Agree here. I have Gold Stars on that for Easy & Medium. Probably on a few others as well.
Confirmed. Thanks Guys. I initially based this on Rock Band / Guitar Hero which is also made by harmonix.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:25 AM   #29
blurbia

Iggister's Gamercard
Satisfaction on Medium has a lot of Robot Moves for Eliot (and the secret achievement).

P.S. No I didn't get the achievement when playing the grand finale challenge.
Halo 3, Fallout 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, XCOM: EU & EW, Mass Effect 1-3, Bioshock 1 & 2 , Batman: Arkham Asylum, [Prototype], The Beatles: Rock Band, Kinect Adventures, Halo 3: ODST, Rock Band 1 & 2, Assassin's Creed 2, Guitar Hero: WT, 2, 5, & Aerosmith, Band Hero, KR: AI Encore 1 & 2, Destroy All Humans, Rapala Fishing Frenzy, Avatar, Perfect Dark, Turtles in Time: RS, Angry Birds Star Wars 1 & 2, Duke Nukem 3D

Recently Completed: XCOM: Enemy Within
Coming Soon: Bioshock Infinite
blurbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:02 AM   #30
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
yes.. it does, but you have to have ELIOT as your character right?

I'm gonna try to figure out all the moves that are considered "robot" and which songs they are in.