PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Dance Central
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
How do I get my Wife off of this game?

As I'm typing this my Wife is dancing to Body Movin again. She is doing Hop Hit and nearly hit one of our kids in the head. I cant get back on Black Ops!!

Is there any kind of code to reduce her scoring so she gives up and I get MY Xbox back LOL
Jedi sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
DarkDraco90

RapidCursedCudi's Gamercard
lmao, not that my advice is any good but I share my xbox with my fiancee and we play till were bored. If she isnt getting bored let her know that you wanna play soon; other than that if she doesnt wanna share, I'm sorry but your gonna have to do the hardest thing and pull the plug
Old 11-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Cully

Cullyz0rz's Gamercard
smudge the camera lens
Cully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
anonymous ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi sy View Post
As I'm typing this my Wife is dancing to Body Movin again. She is doing Hop Hit and nearly hit one of our kids in the head. I cant get back on Black Ops!!

Is there any kind of code to reduce her scoring so she gives up and I get MY Xbox back LOL
1. Go buy another Xbox, be nice & treat her to an early Xmas gift. God forbid that she's finally happy.

2. Go learn how to aim.

3. Buy a decent shooter like Battlefield, Halo or Operation Flashpoint (console wise).

In before flame; my girlfriend has her own Xbox when she moved in, I own 3. But yesterday I brought her her very own 250gb 360 s with Kinect, now she's addicted to both Halo Reach, Dance Central, Kinectimals & YS Fit Evo. In before flame #2; yes I'm wealthy, go figure.
anonymous ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:37 AM   #5
Lucent Beam

Send a message via AIM to Lucent Beam

Lucent Beam's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Wow, that's impressive that in less than 24 hours you could already measure her addiction to 4 different games.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:37 PM   #6
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous ferret View Post
1. Go buy another Xbox, be nice & treat her to an early Xmas gift. God forbid that she's finally happy.

2. Go learn how to aim.

3. Buy a decent shooter like Battlefield, Halo or Operation Flashpoint (console wise).

In before flame; my girlfriend has her own Xbox when she moved in, I own 3. But yesterday I brought her her very own 250gb 360 s with Kinect, now she's addicted to both Halo Reach, Dance Central, Kinectimals & YS Fit Evo. In before flame #2; yes I'm wealthy, go figure.

She's Finally happy, Who the FCUK do you think you are? Do you know me, my Wife?

In your signature you stated that " Everybody is an equal and isnt talked down to "

What do you think your " Finally happy " statement suggests?

My aim is fine thank you very much. What a random comment.

FYI I have owned all of the Halo games bar Halo Wars and I do not think they are a patch on the recent Call of Duty games.

Why would you want three consoles, then buy a forth?

I got my Butler to collect 10,000 Xbox 250gb s's and build me a large games room out of them * Sarcasm *

Your obviously a dick who has nothing better to do than come on here and post random comments.

"yes I'm wealthy, go figure." Your probably on a benefit scam.

PS

Your carer does'nt qualify as a " Girlfriend "
Old 11-12-2010, 05:14 PM   #7
NO SUPER POWERS

NO SUPER POWERS's Gamercard
Im sorry to say tuff titties, my mrs is on it when she can and kicks my ass each time. Just think all the times she watched you play games, now payback is a bitch lol.

Either buy a new or old console for a different room in the house or just jump in with her, it is really fun. Get your practice on so you can beat her, It is the only way my friend. Just got gold on a song, so gonna show it off when she comes home,
Old 11-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
KiddingPigeon

KiddingPigeon's Gamercard
Quote:

LMAO Legend! having the same problem here lol, want to play some forza and have been downgraded to laptop lol

1)Weezing
2)Mew
3)Metagross
4)Kyorge
5)Porygon Z
6)Tyranitar

Xbox Master
Pokemon Master
Noobs Beware
KiddingPigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:38 AM   #9
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
Yes you're right, she has endlessly watched me play COD's, Halo's, Trials HD etc and she is getting her own back. I do love the fact that she is taking part though. My kids play the odd game on the Wii ( which is gathering dust ) but are really starting to like Kinect Adventures . My Wife has never been interested in the Xbox like I have.

Countless times I would look round to her and say " Achievement unlocked ". She would peer over the laptop and just shake her head, so like I said, I'm loving that she is playing now. It's a weird feeling knowing that she is better than me at a game, an she loves that fact Lol.

To be honest I don't have any Females on my friends list, so please feel free to add yourself and you can all join in in being better than me at Dance Central
Old 11-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #10
justininhifi

justininhifi's Gamercard
just man up and buy another xbox 360 for the house. $199 isnt too bad.
justininhifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #11
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
Yes thanks, I'll keep it in mind.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:44 AM   #12
sinista12

sinista12's Gamercard
I say let her play as much as she wants cause she'll be sore tomorrow and then you will have the whole day. Me and my husband take turns playing games, but we do have 2 xbox for when one person wants to play badly. Just hit that hey honey do you want me to get U a xbox so you can play anytime you want.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:46 AM   #13
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
A free Xbox would be great. Can you make it the Xbox 360 s to match the one I've got?
Old 11-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #14
brother bruse

Send a message via MSN to brother bruse

brother bruse's Gamercard
its all win for me as i get to watch her make a fool of herself while the achievements roll in, just wait for her to get worn out . my wife plays for about an hour then gos to sleep leaving me to play in peace.

i lol real bad yesterday because see walked in front of me while playing with the iorning board and an achievement unlocked for "bringing a freind to the party"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisushima View Post
Props on the tags, I bet you'd jingle like Santa's sleigh if you carried them :P.
brother bruse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:26 AM   #15
tugboatman

D3L1V3R4NC3's Gamercard
Quote:
Yes you're right, she has endlessly watched me play COD's, Halo's, Trials HD etc and she is getting her own back. I do love the fact that she is taking part though. My kids play the odd game on the Wii ( which is gathering dust ) but are really starting to like Kinect Adventures . My Wife has never been interested in the Xbox like I have.

Countless times I would look round to her and say " Achievement unlocked ". She would peer over the laptop and just shake her head, so like I said, I'm loving that she is playing now. It's a weird feeling knowing that she is better than me at a game, an she loves that fact Lol.

To be honest I don't have any Females on my friends list, so please feel free to add yourself and you can all join in in being better than me at Dance Central
HaHa so i suppose they are your other half's scores at the top of my friends leaderboards that my girlfriends trying to beat lol

Trials Evolution
Bronze : 79
Silver : 79
Gold : 79
Platinum : 78

SEND A MESSAGE WITH FRIEND REQUESTS OR THEY WILL BE IGNORED!!!

Last edited by tugboatman; 11-19-2010 at 10:57 AM.
tugboatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
Jagermeister TX

JAGERMEISTER TX's Gamercard
I sold my gf my old xbox and I just play my slim in the bedroom. She's never been into games until I bought my Kinect, now she's on it all the time. Got it set up in the living room while I go do my own shit on the bedroom xbox

http://www.trueachievements.com for all your boosting needs. P.S. - I referred you ;-)
Jagermeister TX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #17
bathori

Send a message via Yahoo to bathori Send a message via Skype™ to bathori

viridislament's Gamercard
We have two 360's in my house, so when we want to play different games we can.
Your best solution is buy a second xbox.
Quite often though, with games with local multiplayer (like this one) we will play together.
bathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:45 PM   #18
HatTrick190

HatTrick190's Gamercard
"Sorry honey, Kinect was recalled and I had to return it"
Old 11-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #19
tugboatman

D3L1V3R4NC3's Gamercard
Or you could do what i did with my Mrs ........ I let her play Kinect Sports put her on the long jump and.............................. (its not funny but it really is) she ran jumped slipped and broke her arm in two places lol

Trials Evolution
Bronze : 79
Silver : 79
Gold : 79
Platinum : 78

SEND A MESSAGE WITH FRIEND REQUESTS OR THEY WILL BE IGNORED!!!
tugboatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #20
GamingEconomist
Banned User

GamingEconomist's Gamercard
I would never have a problem with my girlfriend playing on my Xbox. Its the best thing to bring you together - to actually get your girlfirend to understand gaming as a fun thing.

You guys should be happy.

@ this Wealthy Guy : Sorry every person who claims "Iam rich" on the internet is actually downright broke :-)
GamingEconomist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:52 PM   #21
Eksy

Eksy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hopefully by now you've already gone and bought a bundle, or considering one for Christmas. The boyfriend and I have two 360's at our place since we love to play online together. It can be quite bonding.

Perhaps wifey will make a transition to more "core" games after she's gotten her feet wet - and if not, at least you'll always have a box free for your own gaming sessions. :]

Eksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #22
Greendisease

GreenDisease's Gamercard
I am part of this club now too. Thank god I have more than one box. Now we have more than one gamertag in our household too. LMFAO!

Are you gonna' bark all day little doggy... or are you gonna' bite?
Greendisease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #23
Greendisease

GreenDisease's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugboatman View Post
Or you could do what i did with my Mrs ........ I let her play Kinect Sports put her on the long jump and.............................. (its not funny but it really is) she ran jumped slipped and broke her arm in two places lol

PS.... as I read this post my mountain dew came flowing out my nose with laughter... Thanks!

Are you gonna' bark all day little doggy... or are you gonna' bite?
Greendisease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #24
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingEconomist View Post
I would never have a problem with my girlfriend playing on my Xbox. Its the best thing to bring you together - to actually get your girlfirend to understand gaming as a fun thing.

You guys should be happy.

@ this Wealthy Guy : Sorry every person who claims "Iam rich" on the internet is actually downright broke :-)
It was meant to be a joke. Some nations just don't get comedy.
Old 12-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #25
bathori

Send a message via Yahoo to bathori Send a message via Skype™ to bathori

viridislament's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous ferret View Post

Question....so being able to buy a system and (assuming you didn't already have them) 4 games makes you wealthy?
Wow, I must be absolutely filthy rich (I'm not)
bathori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #26
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathori View Post
Question....so being able to buy a system and (assuming you didn't already have them) 4 games makes you wealthy?
Wow, I must be absolutely filthy rich (I'm not)
Well put, I can't believe how people run away with their own self importance, even though they are probably full of sh!t.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #27
Jedi sy

JEDI SY's Gamercard
I can't get my sister in law off it now LOL
Old 12-28-2010, 01:02 PM   #28
prizeless

prizeless's Gamercard
This thread reminded me of this I don't know why.

See My XBOX 360 Game Collection
prizeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #29
Fishcracker

Fishcracker29's Gamercard
I'm fortunate because in my office I have a monitor that will let me hook my xbox up to it and I hook it up to my pc surround sound. Sadly she gets the big screen but that is fine by me 22 inch monitor is still sweet and bass kicks ass lol
Fishcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:39 AM   #30
Des

DesJuggalo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinista12 View Post
I say let her play as much as she wants cause she'll be sore tomorrow and then you will have the whole day. Me and my husband take turns playing games, but we do have 2 xbox for when one person wants to play badly. Just hit that hey honey do you want me to get U a xbox so you can play anytime you want.
Honestly, you really should only be sore if you're seriously out of shape.
Des is offline   Reply With Quote