Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Windows Phone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
wh1tel1ght

wh1tel1ght's Gamercard
gamertag login problems. help!

i cant seem to log out of this default GT the phone has assigned me to get into my real gamertag? anyone know of a solution to this problem. thanks in advance.
wh1tel1ght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
R43LM4D21D

Send a message via AIM to R43LM4D21D Send a message via MSN to R43LM4D21D Send a message via Skype™ to R43LM4D21D

R43LM4D21D's Gamercard
once you sign in with a live id, that gamertag is tied to the phone until you do a hard reset.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #3
Maveric 360

Maveric 360's Gamercard
the biggest problem is that my w7 phone doesn t update my actual gamerscore from the xbox.... i don t know how this works...
Maveric 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
Seiryu

Seiryu Chi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
During the initial setup of the phone you were asked to put in your login information for your Live ID. If you didn't log in with the account you wanted to use during that then you will have to reset your phone to factory defaults so that you can do the setup again and log in with the right account. Once an account is synced there is no way to log out other than doing a full reset.

Maveric 360: Do you have your account synced properly? If you do then it should be showing up. Make sure you are connected to the internet, either through a data connection or wi-fi, then go into the games section and look at your achievements. If they show up there then they should show up online and on your xbox as well. If you are sure you are synced correctly but they still aren't showing up, just give it some time. Some games take a little while to sync up sometimes.
Seiryu is offline   Reply With Quote