PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Deluge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-18-2010, 02:55 AM   #1
S1L3NTFEAR

S1L3NTFEAR's Gamercard
The Blender

Does anyone know a easy way to get this achievement. I can't seem to get 60 kills with the helicopter blades.
S1L3NTFEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:05 AM   #2
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Go to the quarry, float above the floor and strafe through hordes of freaks.. easy-peesy.

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:10 AM   #3
S1L3NTFEAR

S1L3NTFEAR's Gamercard
Does this have to be done in Deluge. Also where is this quarry you speak of.
S1L3NTFEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:02 AM   #4
HybridPK

Send a message via AIM to HybridPK

HybridPK's Gamercard
I am having difficulty with this achievement as well. I have used the helicopter in the quarry technique but for some reason this achievement still has not unlocked for me. I have tried different areas with both helicopters and I have received nothing. I have tried joining other people's games and starting a new campaign.

Does anyone have any idea as to why I can't get this achievement?
HybridPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:41 AM   #5
trent82

trent82's Gamercard
can anyone who has unlocked this achievement please post exactly what settings they were using? main campaign or keys to the city? 1st or second playthrough? etc.

i've been trying in the main campaign with a fully leveled up character early in a 2nd playthrough going to the quarry and i swear i must have killed a small country's worth of freaks in 60 seconds but it won't unlock. i've done this over and over to the point where i start to run out of freaks to kill at the quarry or i eventually crash.

EDIT: i finally just got it after many tries. when i finally got it, i didn't really feel like i did anything differently than all of my previous failed attempts. also, the announcer commended me for doing a good job for holding on to the orb. great job ruffian.

Last edited by trent82; 11-18-2010 at 06:06 AM.
trent82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
acidburnvictim

Ed E Nigma's Gamercard
The only quarry in the game is Mason's in Hope Springs, correct? I have been through many night cycles (time to wait is a pain in the rear) but nothing ever spawns there. Only area where i see things are in a rundown area of Unity Heights. I have tried the side blade method (fly the chopper sideways) and have taken down near 100 freaks over a minute, but have not obtained the achiev. Anyone have any suggestions?
acidburnvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #7
Wraithdagger

Wraithdagger12's Gamercard
I'm trying the Squad Chopper from the Toy Box DLC. If you fly forward low enough they explode greeen which leads me to believe that they're being hit by the blades, or at least the game thinks they are. Also, there seem to be an abundance of freaks in the park/square in the northwest of the southeast island (whatever its called). I'm trying with little success right now.
Wraithdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
Matthias King

Matthias King's Gamercard
I'm having a lot of trouble with this as well. First of all, none of my saves, early or late in the game, seem to have as many freaks as I remember there being when I first played the game, but even when I get an area that has a lot of freaks, after it seems like I've killed enough to where I should have gotten the achievement, my helicopter always explodes. Those things are about as durable as tissue paper.

Any other tips or tricks would be appreciated.
Matthias King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:44 AM   #9
Pedritos

Send a message via Skype™ to Pedritos

Pedritos's Gamercard
yea ive have that sometimes now i just need to wait again till its night and freaks coming out... trying in the campaign atm but i wanne have this achievement over with :P
Old 11-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #10
JunkieGamer

Junkiegamer's Gamercard
wow this is a hard one. some one should make a youtube video because some of us need to see the right way.

ok got it this what i did I i went to the quay and were the freaks come out of the caves the top set. well put my chopper sticking out leaned side ways and maybe 15 secs later i had it. but yes it was a pain to do.

Last edited by JunkieGamer; 11-19-2010 at 12:05 AM. Reason: forgot some things
JunkieGamer is offline   Reply With Quote