PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Ore no Yome: Anata Dake no Hanayome
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #1
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
Achievements help

i need some hints/guide about these achievements

夫婦の食卓20 システムコマンドから食事モードへ……
夫婦の寝室20 システムコマンドから添い寝モードへ……
夫婦喧嘩20 システムコマンドから痴話喧嘩モードへ……
メイドさんと遊ぼう20 システムコマンドからメイドさんモードへ……
お色直し20 システムコマンドから秘密のモードへ……
pegaso650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
iamdemon7

ADarkGamingIcon's Gamercard
hey pegaso650 i have this game and i was wondering did you get the achievements for the drinking mini game and help with the laundry achievements?if so could you please tell me how?
iamdemon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
iamdemon7

also i copied a japanese achievement condition from the game here and pasted it on google and found a site called www12.atwiki.jp they have a translated page and a small guide for a couple achivements there should be info on a couple of the achievements on your list not sure about all but at least a couple of them
Old 11-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdemon7 View Post
hey pegaso650 i have this game and i was wondering did you get the achievements for the drinking mini game and help with the laundry achievements?if so could you please tell me how?
i got the laundry one randomly as the others.
i got the drinking one during a date time (eg. the weekend date). you have to select the shopping street (should be the one on the top on the left corner)

Quote:
also i copied a japanese achievement condition from the game here and pasted it on google and found a site called www12.atwiki.jp they have a translated page and a small guide for a couple achivements there should be info on a couple of the achievements on your list not sure about all but at least a couple of them
is it this site?
http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/1109.html
Old 11-29-2010, 05:24 AM   #5
iamdemon7

no i copied the last achievement description from the game on this site and pasted it on google and if you search it should say this www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/m/pages/1109.html?guid=on the site you showed me was in japanese and not it this site lets you translate the page and is not the same sorry i would post a link but not sure how to do it and thanks for the info also what character did you use for the laundry achieve? i tried getting it to happen but i got the card game yes&no game just not the laundry event
Old 11-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #6
pegaso650

pegaso650's Gamercard
up to now i did play with the 1st and the 5th charachters and i got all the minigames with both, some minigames seems to happen after celebrating the anniversary

did you get any of the achievements i miss?
Old 11-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #7
iamdemon7

no it doesnt seem like i did i have 21 or 20 out of 25 and the 1s i need are to activate certain modes like maid sleep etc. and the drink mini game and laundry event
Old 12-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Hi guys,

I haven't found a good Japanese or English guide for this game yet, but I plan to work on getting the 1000 in this game soon and hopefully writing roadmap & achievement guide as I have done for a couple of other Japanese adventure games.

If there is any tips or pointers that you can give me to help me get started, I'd really appreciate it. (Any websites that you've found, like the atwiki one mentioned above, or just something that you figured out on your own would be cool.)

Thanks!
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:53 AM   #9
iamdemon7

i got 1 good tip to make sure you get 100 lp its for an achievement always save when you choose an answer be sure to choose all answers to see which 1 gives the most points it will reset the points total after you get married but afterwards it will not reset of course load up the answer that gives the most points and dont always choose to go on dates when your done with getting 100lp choose the 2nd option when your in the bedroom talking to your wife random events will occur like playing cards or yes and no game both give achievements and other random events happen too like helping with the laundry which again gives an achievement
Old 02-09-2011, 08:16 AM   #10
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm missing the cards one (the achievement tile shows some cards, which I assume is a mini-game involving cards) and the メイドさんと遊ぼう20 one. The laundry one I should be able to simply redo June and July and hope it pops.

But can anyone confirm that all the above three could be unlocked simply by staying at home? I've everything else except these three.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #11
Gleylancer

Send a message via AIM to Gleylancer Send a message via MSN to Gleylancer

Gleylancer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
I'm missing the very same things. The laundry minigame just happened randomly during the second year. The 5th option is still greyed out after 5 years - and I have no idea what メイドさんと遊ぼう20 is for...

Gleylancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:02 AM   #12
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Ok. I got them all. メイドさんと遊ぼう20 is the maid costume achievement. Select the second to last option (the one that's locked) and it'd pop.

To unlock the option, skip to your wedding anniversary date (it's the date with a heart icon on it - it varies for different players). Play that date and the credits would roll. Watch it, select any of the three options, and then select the top option ("the next day") to proceed. Press Y now to calendar and the option should be available. That was how I got it.

The cards achievement is just random as well. Got it when skipping to June-July to try for the laundry one.

Laundry took me four skips to unlock.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #13
Duizendjes

Duizendjes's Gamercard
Can anyone help? I miss this last achievement for my completion:

メイドさんと遊ぼう20

I did what you guys mentioned above, with going back to the date with the heart-icon, but when I do I never get the credits to roll. On my playthrough the 5th option still stays greyed out, so I can not choose that to get the maid costume...

Do I need to start over?

EDIT: Got it. Played for another year until I got to my celebration (the date with the heart-icon), watched the credits, chose one of the 3 options and after this I chose the first option for continue. After this I pressed Y and saw that the 5th option wasn't greyed out anymore. Selected it and the achievement popped. I guess you had the be married for at least a year to make this happen.

Last edited by Duizendjes; 03-07-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Duizendjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:20 AM   #14
NiteJokester

NiteJokester's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
Ok. I got them all. メイドさんと遊ぼう20 is the maid costume achievement. Select the second to last option (the one that's locked) and it'd pop.

To unlock the option, skip to your wedding anniversary date (it's the date with a heart icon on it - it varies for different players). Play that date and the credits would roll. Watch it, select any of the three options, and then select the top option ("the next day") to proceed. Press Y now to calendar and the option should be available. That was how I got it.

The cards achievement is just random as well. Got it when skipping to June-July to try for the laundry one.

This is the correct way to unlock that. Worked like a charm thank you!

NiteJokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #15
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post

This worked perfectly for me, cheers!
Old 06-06-2014, 09:43 AM   #16
crabbycrabcrab

Reabo's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duizendjes View Post
Can anyone help? I miss this last achievement for my completion:

メイドさんと遊ぼう20

I did what you guys mentioned above, with going back to the date with the heart-icon, but when I do I never get the credits to roll. On my playthrough the 5th option still stays greyed out, so I can not choose that to get the maid costume...

Do I need to start over?

EDIT: Got it. Played for another year until I got to my celebration (the date with the heart-icon), watched the credits, chose one of the 3 options and after this I chose the first option for continue. After this I pressed Y and saw that the 5th option wasn't greyed out anymore. Selected it and the achievement popped. I guess you had the be married for at least a year to make this happen.
This is my last achievement also. I'll have to start again tonight....

Completed Retail (160)
: Digimon All Star Rumble
Completed XBLA (84): The Walking Dead Season 2
crabbycrabcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:22 PM   #17
StarsRPD

Eskobar M92's Gamercard

Quote:
Thanks dude http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/1109.html

Edit: I only needed the Y menu calendar (6 rightside choices).

Last edited by StarsRPD; 07-08-2014 at 08:44 PM.
StarsRPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #18
ozbuffinatic

ozbundyboy's Gamercard
I can't seem to get the 夫婦の寝室 achievement

Any advice?
ozbuffinatic is offline   Reply With Quote