PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
silent riot13

Help with team champion!???

I dont no whats wrong but i cant seem to get past lvl 5 and i am not ranking up whats the deal? do i actualy have to go and kill my silver account a couple times i am only a master corporal! plz somone help!

Gamertag is Silent riot13
silent riot13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
silent riot13

do i need more than one other silver accounts to get the achievement??
silent riot13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #3
Tained sainity

ShadowEpyon10's Gamercard
What type of game mode are u doing because I'm doing team terriortory and siege setting it to an hour just meand my other account then leaving it aloneand I've gone up just over 50000+ on the team and universal leaderboards
Tained sainity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 10:07 AM   #4
Tained sainity

In awnswer of your other question u could because u might rank up more with 3 accounts yet I prefer to do it with just the 2 if this is any help plz reply so just give it time, I'm learning that now with my rank
Old 06-09-2007, 05:49 PM   #5
thexman75

thexman75's Gamercard
Guys to rank up team player is better do match of 5 minutes (500 points)

or match of 60 min (????????? points)

thexman75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:21 PM   #6
XTheOnslaughtX

Send a message via MSN to XTheOnslaughtX

XTheOnslaughtX's Gamercard
I haven't played this game in a while but I believe I'm still around a lv.14 and I level up s l o w. You do need multiple accounts so you can boost off of yourself if you want to get team champion in this lifetime. I still need some of the new dlc achievements and I need the champion and heavy weight achievements. I'm on everyday and in the central time zone.

Quote:
I've got to stop procrastinating. Eh, I'll do it tomorrow.
XTheOnslaughtX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #7
Tained sainity

I might actually try and cut the matches down to half an hour or less because I actually watched 1 of my matches finish and it said 500 and this was an hour game but if u can get just as much in less time then I'm there and I'm trying to do it over the week and also can anyone awnswer me this question.

If I did a solo match like how I'm doing my team matches i.e. team territory, siege and less time and leave it alone will my rank still go up for solo, when I start them that is??
Old 06-10-2007, 06:23 AM   #8
thexman75

thexman75's Gamercard
The guide says:

"My favorite! Go and make a silver account...it will give you a free month of Gold when you're done. Make a ranked game with you and your new account; Team Territory Siege; Maximum Players: 2; Team Start Locations: Standard; Lock Room: Yes (optional); Make sure you're on blue team and make the auto-launch timer to 30 seconds and let your game run all night, or whenever you're not playing. I went from level 8 to level 22 in about a week."

I'm doing exactly this with 5 minutes rounds each

Old 06-10-2007, 04:09 PM   #9
Tained sainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by thexman75 View Post
The guide says:

"My favorite! Go and make a silver account...it will give you a free month of Gold when you're done. Make a ranked game with you and your new account; Team Territory Siege; Maximum Players: 2; Team Start Locations: Standard; Lock Room: Yes (optional); Make sure you're on blue team and make the auto-launch timer to 30 seconds and let your game run all night, or whenever you're not playing. I went from level 8 to level 22 in about a week."

I'm doing exactly this with 5 minutes rounds each

I was doing exactly what the guide was doing but with 60 mins u only get 500 points and on 5 mins u get 500 so that's what I'm doing now, so yeh do only 5 mins and leave ur game alone like the guide says
Old 06-11-2007, 02:13 AM   #10
mofiredude

Send a message via Yahoo to mofiredude

MoFireDude's Gamercard
unless I amm doing something wrong, there is no way to set your guy to stay on the blue team. It selects it random. As for what the guide says, I have been doing it for well over a month and I am only a 9/10 (goes back and forth) and I am no where close to the top. Only in the top 300 in team and solo both. If you all figure out something, let me know.
mofiredude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #11
Tained sainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofiredude View Post
unless I amm doing something wrong, there is no way to set your guy to stay on the blue team. It selects it random. As for what the guide says, I have been doing it for well over a month and I am only a 9/10 (goes back and forth) and I am no where close to the top. Only in the top 300 in team and solo both. If you all figure out something, let me know.
If u look at the bottom of ur screen it says manage players press that and says "put on blue team" press A for that and then just leave the other account alone and go into ur match
Old 06-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #12
thexman75

thexman75's Gamercard
No my dear...blu team is first player in order and red team is the second.

In classified match u cant decide the team...is the only difference between classified and player match.

You can read this in the advanced settings...where u select team assignation...also if you enter HOST...in the lower part of the monitor you can read the advise...

Hower set boost profile on controller 1 and sparring profile on controller 2 and u don't miss the correct team settings

Old 06-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #13
thexman75

thexman75's Gamercard
Yes, correctly is that to get exp point the difference between winner level and loser had to be at maximum < 4 lvls

winning profile (example 10 lvl boost if win against lvl 6, 7, 8, 9...ecc ecc...but not boost if win against lvl 5,4,3,2,1)

Last edited by thexman75; 06-19-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #14
Mace1982

Mace1982's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Guys i submitted my definitive guide to getting the leaderboards yesterday hopefully the admins will rush it out as it seems to be a lot of confusion around this for winning or de ranking in team use this www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19294

also be aware that some of the advice here is ambigious at best, for instance the current guide says do a game in seige (cough rubbish cough) use the above thread fpr going for the team champion and also de ranking for solo i have seen people placed in the top 25 in solo and team when i was doing it with accounts at level 7/8,

from my experiance it does not matter wheteher you are a 10 playing a 12 or a 1 playing a 3 you will climb the boards at the same pace, dont lose heart i will be firing this up again soon, i have access to about 6-7 accounts and will be boosting there ranks solely for the purpose of newer guys using them to advance upthe table,

Fugitive, Pseidon, hydroholic maybe you guys could join me in doing this maybe just rank some accounts in team when your not there and lets help these guys out,

Like my sig, speak to Zippy101
F*****s F******s F*****s Well Polish my nuts and call me a milkshake its the Macemeister Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman428 View Post
You owe me a new monitor asshole.

Last edited by Mace1982; 06-20-2007 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Curtis told me too
Mace1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 01:05 PM   #15
Mace1982

Mace1982's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tained sainity View Post
If u look at the bottom of ur screen it says manage players press that and says "put on blue team" press A for that and then just leave the other account alone and go into ur match
yes but then when you need to get it to go again you must be there my method in the above post means you can bugger off for 2-4 hours and then come back,

biggest tip ever sleep in shifts or work with some one in a different time zone so when your asleep they are boosting and vice versa

Like my sig, speak to Zippy101
F*****s F******s F*****s Well Polish my nuts and call me a milkshake its the Macemeister Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntman428 View Post
You owe me a new monitor asshole.
Mace1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 07:13 AM   #16
braynor

R.e

mace can u help me......
braynor is offline   Reply With Quote