PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 06:23 AM   #1
xN1Sx Luck
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5

xN1Sx Luck's Gamercard
Are we 100% sure old maps give "The collector"?

I played the original map (Nacht Der Untoten) bought the kar98, garand, then the door into the mystery box room bought the thompson, double barrel, then the door upstairs and got the bar, trench gun, sawed off double barrel and no achievement. So i bought several packs of frags and even hit the mystery box. Still no achievement. First i suppose does anyone think i missed a gun? Otherwise does anyone have actual proof the old maps work for this achievement? Or maybe Treyarch realized how easy this map would make it so it only works on the other 3? All ive heard is that it works on the older maps noones ever said der reise only :/
xN1Sx Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 AM   #2
Twrs828
 
Twrs828's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 230

NerfTheSawedOff's Gamercard
Scoped kar in the cabinet by the trench gun?
Twrs828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:39 AM   #3
NewSparta
 
NewSparta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 447

N3wSpaRtA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xN1Sx Luck View Post
I played the original map (Nacht Der Untoten) bought the kar98, garand, then the door into the mystery box room bought the thompson, double barrel, then the door upstairs and got the bar, trench gun, sawed off double barrel and no achievement. So i bought several packs of frags and even hit the mystery box. Still no achievement. First i suppose does anyone think i missed a gun? Otherwise does anyone have actual proof the old maps work for this achievement? Or maybe Treyarch realized how easy this map would make it so it only works on the other 3? All ive heard is that it works on the older maps noones ever said der reise only :/
You missed the random sniper box (1500) upstairs.

You didn't miss grenades,but it seems like you wern't so sure about that one, but that also counts.

Mystery Box is no required.
__________________
1000+( Retail )-42
200+( Arcade )-20

2nd on X360a's leaderboards to get 1000 on CoD:Black Ops!!
1st on X360a's leaderboards to get 1450 on CoD:Black Ops!!
1st on X360a's leaderboards to get 1405 on
Fallout: New Vegas!!


Hard work beats talent when talent stops working hard.
-Thanks to Noz for the awesome-sauce signature and avatar!!
NewSparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 06:57 AM   #4
deadmaninc22
 
deadmaninc22's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 223

Double O Zombie's Gamercard
i can confirm you can get this on old maps. I did it on nacht der untoten, if you use this map, you need to buy the following:

M1 carbine
Kar98K
double barrel shotgun
thompson
sawed off shotgun (with grip)
BAR
Trechgun
grenades
sniper cabinet----this either gives you PTRS, scoped kar98k, or scoped springfield
__________________
Gamertag = Double O Zombie
formerly known as: BOSS G3T RPD3D

GNR for life!!!!!!
deadmaninc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 07:21 AM   #5
AmazingBowler
 
AmazingBowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Posts: 269

AmazingBowler30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc22 View Post
i can confirm you can get this on old maps. I did it on nacht der untoten, if you use this map, you need to buy the following:

M1 carbine
Kar98K
double barrel shotgun
thompson
sawed off shotgun (with grip)
BAR
Trechgun
grenades
sniper cabinet----this either gives you PTRS, scoped kar98k, or scoped springfield
Yeah, double confirmed on this. Got it on Nacht a few days after the game was released and this list is correct.
AmazingBowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #6
xN1Sx Luck
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5

xN1Sx Luck's Gamercard
Thanks guys, i cant believe ive NEVER known about a random sniper box lol. Was that in WAW too? Ironicly i actually just got it in Kino Der Toten anyway. Now all i need is that godawful tough economy achievement >_<
xN1Sx Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:42 AM   #7
verte200
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 74

DCSXxSeCtIoN8xX's Gamercard
Didnt work for me so got the achievement on five and could of got it again on the cinema of the dead translated from german.
the first level on waw for zombies it translated after the undead
verte200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:14 AM   #8
donny514
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 51

XxxItzDonnYxxX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xN1Sx Luck View Post
Thanks guys, i cant believe ive NEVER known about a random sniper box lol. Was that in WAW too? Ironicly i actually just got it in Kino Der Toten anyway. Now all i need is that godawful tough economy achievement >_<
How are you haveing trouble with that one. i got it without even knowing about it. Just shoot the rockets and aim them at the tanks
donny514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:44 AM   #9
xN1Sx Luck
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 5

xN1Sx Luck's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by donny514 View Post
How are you haveing trouble with that one. i got it without even knowing about it. Just shoot the rockets and aim them at the tanks
I honestly have no idea but i just cant seem to do it lol, always something that screws me up.
xN1Sx Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM   #10
Gor1lla
 
Gor1lla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Germany (GMT+2)
Posts: 1,186

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xN1Sx Luck View Post
I honestly have no idea but i just cant seem to do it lol, always something that screws me up.
Try to not shoot for the first seconds. The tanks will drive a bit and then stand still.

And why are the Zombie Maps German? (Havent played them so far)
__________________


Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:46 AM   #11
ClumsyStrike
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3

ClumsyStrike's Gamercard
You can get the collector on he old maps, I got it on Nacht der Untoten!!! It was really easy.
ClumsyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 PM.