PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > More Brain Exercise
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
JB x360a

JB x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Pest Control

Anyone have any clue how to score high in this game, the highest i can get is about 110 on easy, and about 96 on hard, nowhere near the 150 i need.
I still don't really understand what i am meant to be doing.
JB x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #2
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
The best I have done is 146. I have about 2 or 3 others that I need Solar System on...This one is pissing me off. It should start off with three bugs. You have to touch them to kill them. Unfortunately, my T-mobile HTC is not that responsive. So you have to hit the square perfectly and with some "touch" or else it misses that I hit the bug. I got a better score when I took my time a little bit. You know you are on your way to a good score when 4 bugs show up. If it goes from 3 to 1 then you game is over and you scored between 80 and 110 or so.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote