PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-29-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
Mathias Aquilas

Mathias Aquilas's Gamercard
SWTFU 2: Trial Guide

Here's a Trial Guide for you. Enjoy. ~Mathias Aquilas

The Combat Trial – This trial leaves almost no room for error. As soon as the buttons appear on screen, press them in a rhythmic fashion. After every successful combo, re-orient Starkiller toward the center of the platform to both save time and preserve the next combo from being interrupted by changing direction. For the last few combos that are all executed by various presses of (X)
, watch the lightsaber closely. When it is at the end of an arc or Starkiller’s movement slows slightly, that is the time to begin the next half of the combo.

Kamino Drill Grounds – This trial can be quite frustrating. My strategy was to put my back toward the center bay door in between the two blue stormtrooper goals and use dash and lightning to take them out. Force grip works well, too. Listen for their spawn points of comm. Chatter to get an idea of where they are coming from.

Deadly Path Trial – Double jumps, double dashes and dash-boosts are the name of the game here. Double jumping and then dashing and boosting gets the most distance out of a single leap. (LB) + (B), is how to dash-boost. Pressing (B) right after (LB) is the only way to get it to work. Also, when double-dashing, (LB) + (LB), Starkiller can dash off a platform and dash again in mid-air. Once figuring this out, the times were much more achievable. It is likely that most players will lose a little height in between dashes so simply follow the last dash up with a jump to re-gain the height.

Deflection Trial – Getting a firm grasp on when exactly to block (LT) is the key to this trial. Waiting until the first missile is about five in-game meters away is perfect. When there is only one AT-MP, Starkiller can also force grip and return the missiles back to the enemy. When the AT-ST spawns with the AT-MPs, do not panic. Simply block and wait for a single missile to come at you. Force grip that single missile and send it at the AT-ST. Repeat this pattern until you hit the 4:00 marker. This is the perfect trial to get a platinum medal in.

Retrieval Trial – Easily the hardest trial in the game, the Retrieval Trial is a controller-breaker. Using the double-dash technique outlined in the Deadly Path Trial above is the best way to reach the target time for gold or platinum. When the game first starts, immediately double-dash forward and then again onto the right-most revolving platform. Trial and error will eventually net Starkiller the gold medal on this one.

Domination Trial – Defending the green circle can be tricky but with enough patience, anyone can do it. The first thing to note is that the circle acts as a button. Whoever touches it last has the color-effect on it. In other words, if no one is in the circle but the last one to be inside was an enemy, it will be red. We want it to be green. In terms of general strategy, use Mind-Trick, Shock, Force Grip and Force Push whenever possible. If the circle gets crowded, Force Repulse everyone, touch the circle and take the fight to the enemy. A good goal here is to always remain outside the circle itself. Make sure it is green and fight the enemy outside it. They will still wander inside, but this just makes it easier.

Terror Trial – This is an easy trial. To take out the terror drones, jump into the air and execute a ground pound by pressing and holding (X). Or, Starkiller can use Force Repulse. To take out the terror troopers, use force lightning on them first to stun them and then saber-combo them until they are defeated.

Cloning Spire Trial – This trial is all about timing. As the clone vats come up, dash and hit one. Then dash to the next in as circular a pattern as you can manage so as not to retrace ground more than once. After the first platform is completely bereft of clone vats, jump and dash over to the second platform. You will receive an additional twenty seconds for each of the first two platforms completed. When the clock first starts, pretend the platform you are on is a clock. The furthest point away being twelve o’clock and the closest six o’clock. It is recommended that Starkiller dash to around five o’clock to start the trial and head clock-wise from there. Patience is key.

Scout Trooper Trial – This trial can be easy with the right strategy. Scout troopers have the sniper rifles with the laser sight that gets bigger and bolder once they have a lock. To scatter the lock, Starkiller must dash away. In this trial, it rarely works, so cover and speed is key. Dashing forward and trying to reach the blue area behind the troopers while snagging holocrons is the primary objective. If Starkiller gets stuck behind cover, that is ok as it resets the scout troopers lock. Once in the blue area, the enemies will vanish. In each area, Starkiller must make it to each holocron and finally into the blue areas. When climbing the rocks that serve as huge stairs, force lightning each scout trooper or get behind them to prevent being shot in the back.

Gauntlet Trial – This trial is quite hard, but not impossible. Each successive room of enemies grows harder and harder. In the first room, steal the shield away from the giant robot. Force grip the stormtroopers, shock them to turn them into lightning grenades and throw them at the robot. Once they are dead, shock him and slash him until he is dead. Do NOT use the Quick-Time (QT) events as this will only slow the timer. In the second room, shock the jet troopers and the arachnid robot. Use lightning grenades and ground pound moves to hurt him. When he drives his claw in the ground get in close and hit it hard. Again, do NOT use the QT events unless you are very low on health. In the next room will be another shield droid but with napalm this time. He is flanked by scout troopers. Dash in and shock the scout troopers until they are dead. If possible, use them as lightning grenades but be careful as the napalm robot has a strong propensity to set you on fire when that close. Pull his shield away and kill him without using a QT event if possible. In the last room, use force lightning and mind trick in combination with various lightsaber combos and this room should be easy. Jump and dash to the goal.
Mathias Aquilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:09 AM   #2
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Dude, I am really, really confused on the first trial. How the fuck do I get over 1.05? Seriously. I am doing them all STRAIGHT after each other, and I'm getting in the 55s - 1m region. HELP.
iSs Baillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:06 AM   #3
Mathias Aquilas

You should be able to get to around 1:10 by the time the complex "Hold (B)" combos get there. Then, it is just not messing up, reducing the time between the buttons getting on-screen and execution and aligning yourself to the target. You only need 55 for Gold though.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:10 AM   #4
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

What the hell?! Really 1.10 by the time the holding (B) ones come in? HOW? I am so utterly confused.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
Mathias Aquilas

The rhythmic timing of buttons makes some combos go faster. Mashing (X) usually makes you do more lightsaber swings than is necessary. Maybe that's it. If it says, (X) (X) (X) Hold (B) (X) (X) (Y), that means literally that many button presses with a certain timing. I wish I had a video for you. 1:10 is the time before the long combos come out because from there you will lose a little each time. You can get down to about 1:06 with my method. Let me know if you are still having difficulties. Why are you going for platinum anyway? There is no other reward besides experience...
Old 10-29-2010, 03:27 AM   #6
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

Okay, I just took a recording of a quick attempt. Can you explain to me how I will improve my time?

EDIT: I was going for it for the achievement, but now it's just me wanting to beat it and not let it beat me. I will rather die. Haha.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:38 AM   #7
Death Fury

Death Fury's Gamercard
Just as a tip that may or may not be useful: for the Gauntlet Challenge, when the QTE's pop on the droids, use a charged repulse(rank 3) and it will kill them instantly.
Death Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:03 AM   #8
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSs Baillie View Post
YouTube - Force Unleashed II - Combo Trial Failure (HELP?!)

Okay, I just took a recording of a quick attempt. Can you explain to me how I will improve my time?

EDIT: I was going for it for the achievement, but now it's just me wanting to beat it and not let it beat me. I will rather die. Haha.
You have not unlocked all of your combos yet. You have to level up your light saber. You only have 14. Once you level up you have 26. Thats why you cant get any higher. The more combos you have the more time you can earn. Its hard as fuck though. For real.
davidmerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:27 AM   #9
iSs Baillie

iFozy's Gamercard

lmao, are you serious? Oh well, that's good. I thought I was being a complete dumbass. Thanks bro.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:32 AM   #10
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
lmao, are you serious? Oh well, that's good. I thought I was being a complete dumbass. Thanks bro.
no problem man.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
Jambo165

trampsng's Gamercard
Any tips for the Gauntlet? I'm finding it seriously hard just completing it. First wave is easy, but the mech (I don't know the name) on the second wave just hits so hard that I can't kill him quickly enough without getting close enough to take massive damage.

Here are my stats for the trials:

The Combat Trial - Gold
High Score: 00:56.627

Kamino Drill Grounds Trial - Gold
High Score: 03:02.02

Deadly Path Trial - Platinum
High Score: 00:17.963

Deflection Trial - Platinum
High Score: 06:00.553

Retrieval Trial - Platinum
High Score: 00:37.354

Domination Trial - Gold
High Score: 01:26.845

Terror Trial - Platinum
High Score: 01:09.527

The Cloning Spire Trial - Gold
High Score: 00:31.509

Scout Trooper Trial - Gold
High Score: 00:46.755

Gauntlet Trial - Bronze
High Score: 02:08.518

Guess I'm going to have to keep using trial and error to pass Gauntlet in the most efficient way... I'll post if I find a good way to do it, but great tip on lightning bombing the first mech. Makes it about 10 seconds quicker than when I first did it.

Edit: Okay, just got the achievement for doing all challenges on Gold. Quite close to Platinum on Gauntlet too. A good guide for doing it would be this:

First Wave: Dash down, take the war droids shield first. Force Grab the Saber Guard, Lightning him (or how many you pick up) to turn them into Lightning bombs and throw them against the mech. If a majority of them hit, you'll get the droid down enough to do your QT (but don't) so you can just slash him down from there. If you hit him with the Saber Guards enough times, the droid will just blow up from that.

Second Wave: This is the one I had most trouble with. As soon as the barrier drops, dash in, jump and lightning all the Jumptroopers before you take care of the Terror Biodroid. As far as I know, he can't hit you in the air. When all the Jumptroopers are gone, go to the ground and attack him twice (X, X) then as soon as that second attack hits, press block. You should completely block the attack. Rinse and repeat that and he should be down quickly.

Third Wave: Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE DROIDS SHIELD FIRST. It just gives the Snipers an easy chance to hit you and take off a good 3/4 of your health (or worse, kill you). Just dash around the droid, either Lightning or Force Pushing the Snipers and then go back to a distance so he can't use his flamethrower on you. That thing takes off a good chunk of health quickly. Wait til' you have full Forcepower (I can't remember what it's called; the blue meter) and then use Saber Throw at him while moving towards him. It's vital you're close when using this move or else the droid has time to attack. If done correctly, you can hit him, he'll stun which will give your lightsabers enough time to return, then you can repeat that. You only have to do it two or three times until he's dead.

Fourth Wave: Quite easy. Just Mind control the Terror Troopers when possible and attack the hell out of the Acolytes as they are your biggest pain in the arse. The Terror Troopers will help to some degree, but more than likely, you'll kill them in the process of killing the acolytes. After that's done, just dash towards the exit as fast as you can.

I'm not going to bother trying to get a faster time, but the time I got a Gold on was just a rough playthrough that was very sloppy. I could easily get a faster time if I tried but there's no need. If any perfectionists want to play through and go for platinum on everything, I feel my guide should be more than adequate.

Last edited by Jambo165; 10-29-2010 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Solved it!
Jambo165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #12
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo165 View Post
Any tips for the Gauntlet? I'm finding it seriously hard just completing it. First wave is easy, but the mech (I don't know the name) on the second wave just hits so hard that I can't kill him quickly enough without getting close enough to take massive damage.

Here are my stats for the trials:

The Combat Trial - Gold
High Score: 00:56.627

Kamino Drill Grounds Trial - Gold
High Score: 03:02.02

Deadly Path Trial - Platinum
High Score: 00:17.963

Deflection Trial - Platinum
High Score: 06:00.553

Retrieval Trial - Platinum
High Score: 00:37.354

Domination Trial - Gold
High Score: 01:26.845

Terror Trial - Platinum
High Score: 01:09.527

The Cloning Spire Trial - Gold
High Score: 00:31.509

Scout Trooper Trial - Gold
High Score: 00:46.755

Gauntlet Trial - Bronze
High Score: 02:08.518

Guess I'm going to have to keep using trial and error to pass Gauntlet in the most efficient way... I'll post if I find a good way to do it, but great tip on lightning bombing the first mech. Makes it about 10 seconds quicker than when I first did it.

Edit: Okay, just got the achievement for doing all challenges on Gold. Quite close to Platinum on Gauntlet too. A good guide for doing it would be this:

First Wave: Dash down, take the war droids shield first. Force Grab the Saber Guard, Lightning him (or how many you pick up) to turn them into Lightning bombs and throw them against the mech. If a majority of them hit, you'll get the droid down enough to do your QT (but don't) so you can just slash him down from there. If you hit him with the Saber Guards enough times, the droid will just blow up from that.

Second Wave: This is the one I had most trouble with. As soon as the barrier drops, dash in, jump and lightning all the Jumptroopers before you take care of the Terror Biodroid. As far as I know, he can't hit you in the air. When all the Jumptroopers are gone, go to the ground and attack him twice (X, X) then as soon as that second attack hits, press block. You should completely block the attack. Rinse and repeat that and he should be down quickly.

Third Wave: Whatever you do, DO NOT TAKE THE DROIDS SHIELD FIRST. It just gives the Snipers an easy chance to hit you and take off a good 3/4 of your health (or worse, kill you). Just dash around the droid, either Lightning or Force Pushing the Snipers and then go back to a distance so he can't use his flamethrower on you. That thing takes off a good chunk of health quickly. Wait til' you have full Forcepower (I can't remember what it's called; the blue meter) and then use Saber Throw at him while moving towards him. It's vital you're close when using this move or else the droid has time to attack. If done correctly, you can hit him, he'll stun which will give your lightsabers enough time to return, then you can repeat that. You only have to do it two or three times until he's dead.

Fourth Wave: Quite easy. Just Mind control the Terror Troopers when possible and attack the hell out of the Acolytes as they are your biggest pain in the arse. The Terror Troopers will help to some degree, but more than likely, you'll kill them in the process of killing the acolytes. After that's done, just dash towards the exit as fast as you can.

I'm not going to bother trying to get a faster time, but the time I got a Gold on was just a rough playthrough that was very sloppy. I could easily get a faster time if I tried but there's no need. If any perfectionists want to play through and go for platinum on everything, I feel my guide should be more than adequate.
Its crazy how some challenges are easy for some and then others are impossible. I got platinum on that one first try but i cant get cold on the first trial to save my life, and thats the only metal keeping me from 1000G right now. Its frustrating. I have had several perfect runs and my best time is 53.446. Anyway, the way I do the second wave is I always start by jumping and using lightning to get the jetpack guys out of the way asap. for the mech I just keep my distance and fully charge up my saber throw and hit him with it. While Im waiting for my saber to return I just use lightning on him. Once I get my saber back i use the saber throw again. when A pops up for the mini game i rush in and do combos til hes dead. Never initiate a mini game because they waste valuable time. Try that method a few times and you should get it.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #13
PAIN 176

PAIN 176's Gamercard
The combat Trial is kicking my ... I get to the last 3 combos and always mess it up and I can't seem to get it right !

I did a bunch of the challenges on gold last night - but I can't believe a few of these challenges and the expected times for them....

The Combat Trial - makes me so angry

Retrieval Trial - makes you want to jump off a building

Honestly I was expecting these challenges to be on the easy side and they are far from it.. I have pulled 740 points out of this game in 2 days and was hoping to get these done so I can start the story on Unleashed but I am second guessing myself being able to 1000/1000 this one like I did on the last one...

I'm going to keep at it.. but these challenges suck - and are not fun at all.
PAIN 176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #14
Jambo165

trampsng's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAIN 176 View Post
Really? I thought they were so much fun. Well, the racing ones anyway. Trying to perfect my runs to get a great time was so satisfying when I did it. On the Retrieval Challenge I'm ranked 29th in the world so far (Obviously going to change as soon as more people get the game) but I know I could do better on it.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #15
PAIN 176

PAIN 176's Gamercard
Some of the challenges are fun but I liked the training room better - I don't like being Timed to do things - I dont like to rush !

All good I will keep at it like I always do, I will 1000/1000 this game hopefully before Black ops comes out - that will be my next 1000/1000
PAIN 176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 07:04 PM   #16
Indrago

Draxias's Gamercard
I get the (LB) + (B) for the double dash on Retrieval Trial, but what to do when the button press doesn't register?
Sometimes it does, but when I absolutely NEED it to work, it does a force push and stops me in mid air. My controller has gotten the looks of death more than once!
Tried following you guide and I'm coming up short. I know I'm not the only one that has thought about setting shape charges on to the nearest LucasArts building over these trials!!!
Indrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #17
Mathias Aquilas

Water charges might work better for breaching. In any event, use the double-dash (LB)+(LB) and end it with a jump (A). I wouldn't waste my time with dash-boosting on the Retrieval Trial. It is finnicky. You absolutely have to press (B) right after (LB) or it will simply use Force Push as you said. Hope that helps.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:54 AM   #18
Jambo165

trampsng's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias Aquilas View Post
Water charges might work better for breaching. In any event, use the double-dash (LB)+(LB) and end it with a jump (A). I wouldn't waste my time with dash-boosting on the Retrieval Trial. It is finnicky. You absolutely have to press (B) right after (LB) or it will simply use Force Push as you said. Hope that helps.
On the Retrieval trial, dash-boost is a must. At least that's how I found it. I'd explain it step-by-step how I managed to get platinum but I don't have the game anymore. I got lent it by my mate before he played it because he felt pity on me because my Fallout: NV got lost in the mail

There's only a few places on the level where you have to wait if done correctly, and it's for no more than a second or two.

If you didn't already know, you cover the most distance by running into a dash, jumping in the air and dashing again. If you combine this with well-timed jumps and precision, you should get the Retrieval trial done. The key is getting into the next set of platforms in under 5 seconds. If you can do that, you should be able to do the rest.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:00 AM   #19
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i got an additional 2 challenges as a pre-order bones.

anyone know if these count toward getting 10 gold? like if i get gold in these 2, i dont have to get gold in 2 of the others?
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:15 AM   #20
bdp123

bdp123's Gamercard
thanks man very helpful for me
bdp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 01:50 PM   #21
MADxMONK3Y NL

CkY Avenger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
i got an additional 2 challenges as a pre-order bones.

anyone know if these count toward getting 10 gold? like if i get gold in these 2, i dont have to get gold in 2 of the others?
Read the achievement first, then ask questions.

Just finished the 1st challenge with 00:56! So fucking happy. Thanks bro.
- UT3 (Ranked 500 matches achievement) / Prey
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Born: 1992
Still Alive: 2011
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R*Games fan since '98
MADxMONK3Y NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #22
theforcemonkey

theforcemonkey's Gamercard
Anyone got a video on the retrieval trial? I'm sorry, but this:

"Retrieval Trial – Easily the hardest trial in the game, the Retrieval Trial is a controller-breaker. Using the double-dash technique outlined in the Deadly Path Trial above is the best way to reach the target time for gold or platinum. When the game first starts, immediately double-dash forward and then again onto the right-most revolving platform. Trial and error will eventually net Starkiller the gold medal on this one."

just isn't helping.

I <3 Juno Eclipse
theforcemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 09:05 PM   #23
davidmerrell

davidmerrell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by theforcemonkey View Post

"Retrieval Trial – Easily the hardest trial in the game, the Retrieval Trial is a controller-breaker. Using the double-dash technique outlined in the Deadly Path Trial above is the best way to reach the target time for gold or platinum. When the game first starts, immediately double-dash forward and then again onto the right-most revolving platform. Trial and error will eventually net Starkiller the gold medal on this one."

just isn't helping.
Actually you can make it to the next stationary platform without even going to the revolving ones. I did this in 29 seconds. You gotta use force push with the dashes and you can jump far as fuck. Give that a shot. Once you get it down this is actually one of the easiest trials. The hardest is the Combat Trial. I will say though that it was my second to last one I got though because I did not know how to use the dash, jump, dash method yet. I need to make a video for this because it seems lots of people are struggling with it.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #24
Mathias Aquilas

Quote:

just isn't helping.
It may not 'be helping' but it is easier than telling you that you are going to suck a few times before you understand the dash+dash+jump rhythm. Try reading the whole guide next time. We've covered this one a lot. Turd-Burglar.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #25
Xavier0080

Xavier0080's Gamercard
So i'm about to hurl this game out of a window. The first challenge is broken. Even when i get to the final combo, which might take me longer than it should, because sometimes the game takes away the indicator right in the middle of my button presses for no reason. Then i have to contend with XXXX XXXX, which is a terrible move design wise. I have tried this move over 50 times, and it just doesn't work correctly.

God of War can get away with a challenge room because their mechanics are flawless. This game needs to step it up before implementing this stuff.

Edit: I got it, but I'm still saying this game is more frustrating than fun. Even other games (GoW) dont require you to reach near max rank for trophies. Now to grind it to gold...

Last edited by Xavier0080; 11-01-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Xavier0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #26
mikachu93

mikachu93's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:

just isn't helping.
Trial and error is actually exactly how I got a gold on the challenge.

Besides, that's not supposed to be the part that helps you. "Using the double-dash technique outlined in the Deadly Path Trial above is the best way to reach the target time for gold or platinum. When the game first starts, immediately double-dash forward and then again onto the right-most revolving platform" is supposed to help.
mikachu93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #27
CODveteran

Quote:

For the combat trial take a look at my video, will get you over the one minutes range easily.

CODveteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 03:40 AM   #28
CODveteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAIN 176 View Post
The combat Trial is kicking my ... I get to the last 3 combos and always mess it up and I can't seem to get it right !

I did a bunch of the challenges on gold last night - but I can't believe a few of these challenges and the expected times for them....

The Combat Trial - makes me so angry

Retrieval Trial - makes you want to jump off a building

Honestly I was expecting these challenges to be on the easy side and they are far from it.. I have pulled 740 points out of this game in 2 days and was hoping to get these done so I can start the story on Unleashed but I am second guessing myself being able to 1000/1000 this one like I did on the last one...

I just received a Platinum Medal for The Combat Trial challenge. Hope it helps you (luckily I recorded it) and as of now ranked 6th on the leaderboards.

CODveteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 04:15 AM   #29
Mathias Aquilas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikachu93 View Post
Trial and error is actually exactly how I got a gold on the challenge.

Besides, that's not supposed to be the part that helps you. "Using the double-dash technique outlined in the Deadly Path Trial above is the best way to reach the target time for gold or platinum. When the game first starts, immediately double-dash forward and then again onto the right-most revolving platform" is supposed to help.
Thanks for the backup, bro.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #30
kestrel

Darth Kestrel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CODveteran View Post
I just received a Platinum Medal for The Combat Trial challenge. Hope it helps you (luckily I recorded it) and as of now ranked 6th on the leaderboards.
Nice work. Interesting how you didn't even hit an enemy.

Last edited by kestrel; 11-02-2010 at 12:38 PM.
kestrel is offline   Reply With Quote