PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #31
CyanideSpirit

Send a message via Yahoo to CyanideSpirit

CyanideSpirit's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide very useful

First on x360a.org to complete Zeno Clash 2!
CyanideSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:03 AM   #32
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanideSpirit View Post
Great guide very useful
Thank yoU! I am glad it helps
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:36 AM   #33
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
FRIEND REQUESTS/MESSAGES
I do not accept random friend requests. Please do not send any as they will be denied. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them via x360a.
Just out of curiosity, but why do you post this in your guide? I understand that people send messages to people who write guides, etc, but this is extremely ugly to look at and makes the guide writer seem very rude.

Also, when you list out the achievements in your Roadmap, it looks rather ugly as well. It'd just be better to say how many achievements you'll unlock and how much the total gamerscore is.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #34
Venomized

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNDER View Post
Just out of curiosity, but why do you post this in your guide? I understand that people send messages to people who write guides, etc, but this is extremely ugly to look at and makes the guide writer seem very rude.

Also, when you list out the achievements in your Roadmap, it looks rather ugly as well. It'd just be better to say how many achievements you'll unlock and how much the total gamerscore is.
Actually it doesn't make me seem very rude. Poor choice of words. You could say slightly rude, but very? And it is because I have gotten numerous requests before and my one friend is an expert at writing guides, said I should use it, so I will take his advice over yours.

And for the other one, that is all about opinion again. Besides those two things that you find "Ugly" are you going to say that the guide is poor too? Or at least give some compliments on it, because it is well written.
Old 12-16-2010, 03:58 AM   #35
Fox Hound JD

Fox Hound JD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikachu93 View Post
I think the order needs to be listed as shown on x360a's achievement list; as in, if Champion is listed before Competitor on the site's achievement list, the guide must follow that same order.
I know that might be the rule, but I think its an unfortunate one. I forget which game it was, but once I followed an achievement guide on this site that had the achievements listed in the order that you unlock them. It was the smoothest experience I've ever had with an achievement guide. Just sayin.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:06 AM   #36
mikachu93

mikachu93's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Hound JD View Post
I know that might be the rule, but I think its an unfortunate one. I forget which game it was, but once I followed an achievement guide on this site that had the achievements listed in the order that you unlock them. It was the smoothest experience I've ever had with an achievement guide. Just sayin.
It definitely helps to list the achievements in the order they're most easily obtained, but I assumed he was going to be submitting it in this format. As long as the final product that he sends to the mods is listed in the correct order, he can post the guide found on the forums however he wishes (which he did).
mikachu93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:26 AM   #37
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Hound JD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikachu93 View Post
It definitely helps to list the achievements in the order they're most easily obtained, but I assumed he was going to be submitting it in this format. As long as the final product that he sends to the mods is listed in the correct order, he can post the guide found on the forums however he wishes (which he did).
Mikachu was informing me that if I submit the guide I have to put the achievements in order of the site. But I agree that in the order you unlock them makes it way easier. Some games have the achievements lsited like that anyways. But this game sure as hell doesn't
Old 12-28-2010, 12:25 AM   #38
Venomized

My achievement guide is now on the main site =) I hope someone can sticky this too.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #39
snickerboa

snickerboa's Gamercard
so to get "jedi grand master" you have to play the levels in the right order without interruptions?
snickerboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #40
rdrunr89

rdrunr89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snickerboa View Post
so to get "jedi grand master" you have to play the levels in the right order without interruptions?
I hope not because I finished the game on Hard and have gone back playing on Unleashed but for some reason the first Kamino level didn't take on Unleashed but all the levels after have. I'm currently fighting the Terror Droid on the Salvation (i hate that level on hard and unleashed). I already beat Vader on both Hard and Unleashed so my final level is done.

HEY! That Thing Got A Hemi?

rdrunr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:14 PM   #41
LThompson6

LThompson06's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
Force Repulse (Hold) +
Charged Repulse (Hold) + (Hold)
Mind Trick (Hold) +
Saber Throw (Hold) +
Charged Saber Throw (Hold) + (Hold)
Just to point out you actually have to hold for all of these not otherwise great guide.

LThompson6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #42
DarknessAlone07

DarknessAlone07's Gamercard
Just completed the game on unleashed difficulty but no achievement, it is saying that kamino has not been completed when that was the first level I did. Do I need to redo this level because level select didn't seem to register it. Any ideas guys?
DarknessAlone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #43
mikachu93

mikachu93's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessAlone07 View Post
Just completed the game on unleashed difficulty but no achievement, it is saying that kamino has not been completed when that was the first level I did. Do I need to redo this level because level select didn't seem to register it. Any ideas guys?
Just redo the level on Unleashed; it's a common problem.
mikachu93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #44
SHIGSY

SHIGSY1979's Gamercard
Someone else having an issue with the number of achievements?

Xbox.com lists me for TFU 2 with 870/1200 & 43/58.
Xbox360a lists me for TFU 2 with 860/1200 & 43/58.

Checked it several times but I dont see an error.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. The power of the blind side...

Last edited by SHIGSY; 01-20-2011 at 11:46 PM.
SHIGSY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:07 AM   #45
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by LThompson6 View Post
Just to point out you actually have to hold for all of these not otherwise great guide.
Thank you so much! A minor mistake that I didnt realize while writing it!
Old 01-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #46
XxXSgt DeathXxX

XxXSgt DeathXxX's Gamercard
awesome guide
XxXSgt DeathXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:31 AM   #47
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
In the "extra equipment needed" section of the roadmap, you could put the link for the collectible guide there because people will need that pulled up while playing through the game. That, or list that in your intro or step 1. Also put in the intro that difficulties stack, even if it's obvious from the way you worded things. For the beating the level with force powers only, you could also put that in your step 1 right away so that it's known right away. One last suggestion would be to drop the "list" of achievements in the roadmap. That's just a waste of space as they'll need to read those anyways in the guide. I'm going to play the game, I'll let you know if I see anything that could use some adjusting other than the roadmap.

As you can see, your roadmap did not make it to the main site for some of those reasons I'm guessing.

I'm only looking to improve, not trying to say you did anything wrong

EDIT: Hold on, you linked Video Games Blogger for the collectibles!? Wow, I absolutely hate that advertised crazed website. You click the poor quality video and oh wait, nope you have to scroll around and find out where to hit the X button, as the whole site is disabled until you do it. You don't need videos, just descriptions. You could have written them in your own words and posted a link here, it'd have been fine.

Last edited by Tyger7; 02-04-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #48
Madfrog0

thanks for the guide man.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:17 AM   #49
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfrog0 View Post
thanks for the guide man.
Thanks and you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
In the "extra equipment needed" section of the roadmap, you could put the link for the collectible guide there because people will need that pulled up while playing through the game. That, or list that in your intro or step 1. Also put in the intro that difficulties stack, even if it's obvious from the way you worded things. For the beating the level with force powers only, you could also put that in your step 1 right away so that it's known right away. One last suggestion would be to drop the "list" of achievements in the roadmap. That's just a waste of space as they'll need to read those anyways in the guide. I'm going to play the game, I'll let you know if I see anything that could use some adjusting other than the roadmap.

As you can see, your roadmap did not make it to the main site for some of those reasons I'm guessing.

I'm only looking to improve, not trying to say you did anything wrong

EDIT: Hold on, you linked Video Games Blogger for the collectibles!? Wow, I absolutely hate that advertised crazed website. You click the poor quality video and oh wait, nope you have to scroll around and find out where to hit the X button, as the whole site is disabled until you do it. You don't need videos, just descriptions. You could have written them in your own words and posted a link here, it'd have been fine.
Thanks for all the advice! I appreciate it a lot. For the beating the level with force powers only, I didnt add it because you can't do it right away (edit: I decided to add it after thinking about it because it would be a good idea to know about the achievement beforehand).

But as for VGB, I actually don't mind them. I dont know what you mean about scrolling around and needing to hit the X button? I used the site without any problems and it help me get all my collectibles.

Last edited by Venomized; 02-20-2011 at 06:48 AM.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:32 AM   #50
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I did the "force only powers" for the very first level. It worked just fine as you can ignore the prompts of the tutorial.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:48 AM   #51
Venomized

The first level is the best but I recall not being able to beat it with only force powers in the beginning (not strong enough and no Forcee Fury). I remember there being a thread about it too.

But I took all of your advice and added it. I even made a new Holocron Video Guide (thanks to achievement Hunter). I took out Videogamebloggers

Thanks for all the help again!
Old 02-21-2011, 02:48 AM   #52
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
You're new road map looks much better. I'm glad my advice made an impact...
Old 02-21-2011, 03:08 AM   #53
Venomized

Quote:
You're new road map looks much better. I'm glad my advice made an impact...
From the few times you ever made a comment to me, I sense rudeness and hostility. So, sorry if I didn't take your advice. Tyger7 was more friendly (so I considered it more), and since I had 2 opinions now I decided to change it.

Also, I actually did take your advice when I submitted the Roadmap a while ago. I just didn't change it on here, until recently.

Last edited by Venomized; 02-21-2011 at 03:11 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #54
Sway Leggs

Sway Leggs's Gamercard
Great Guide !
I have been following it and unlocking the achievements as you have them listed down the line.
I have a question tho, I just did Droid Rage-10

Do I have to go back threw the level to get
Jedi Bomb Squad-10
after I have beating the Boss for this Level? Or did I miss it altogether?

Sway Leggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #55
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway Leggs View Post
Great Guide !
I have been following it and unlocking the achievements as you have them listed down the line.
I have a question tho, I just did Droid Rage-10

Do I have to go back threw the level to get
Jedi Bomb Squad-10
after I have beating the Boss for this Level? Or did I miss it altogether?

I am not really sure what you mean exactly. But if you beat the boss then you missed the achievement. Just replay the level and when you get the achievement quit and go to level select and start from the latest level you are on. And thanks!
Old 02-27-2011, 01:21 AM   #56
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
thanks for the guide.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #57
SALT1R3

SALT1r3's Gamercard
Working through this now and finding the guide very useful indeed - many thanks!!

SALT1R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:05 AM   #58
BoGcHiKa

BoGcHiKa's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this detailed achievement guide Venomized!

Just finished the game today. All 1000G achieved!

I have to say this game was pretty disappointing. It felt like I was watching a movie more than actually playing a game. Most of the time I was waiting forever for the cut scenes so I could just play the game!

Thanks again.
BoGcHiKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:53 PM   #59
Venomized

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoGcHiKa View Post
Thank you very much for this detailed achievement guide Venomized!

Just finished the game today. All 1000G achieved!

I have to say this game was pretty disappointing. It felt like I was watching a movie more than actually playing a game. Most of the time I was waiting forever for the cut scenes so I could just play the game!

Thanks again.
Thanks! And I agree. The first game was so much better. Especially the cut scenes.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #60
Armoxial

Armoxial's Gamercard
I appreciate the guide, thank you!