Old 11-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
CIF

BloodngunsMrphy's Gamercard
I'm sick of no decent matchmaking in this game

There are three things that affect how well you place in this game online:

Skill
Luck
What car you have

Every single damn game is the same: I start out well enough, but then get hit by four or more power ups within 20 seconds. Since I don't have as good a car as the numerous rank 40+ players, it's nearly impossible to catch up. Let's not even start on Hardcore.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:34 AM   #2
Joel78

joel78's Gamercard
Yeah I struggle a lot too, I am level 50 and have only won about 7 races or so and those were on the beginner levels.
I'm still trying to get the Ultimate Comeback challenge done, and the times I have started in first place I fall back deliberately to try and get the challenge done, but I don't really have to as I am normally coming last shortly after anyway.
I think the main problem is not many people play it anymore, and many of the ones that do are veterans so have the best cars and know the game best.
Joel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
verybadloser

Very Bad Loser's Gamercard
This game was horribly unbalanced, it simply favoured heavily higher up players, due to better cars and better upgrades. I gave up once i got to level 50, it bored the hell out of me.

http://my360stats.com/gs/Very+Bad+Loser/

Games Started : 116
Games Completed 100% : 107

verybadloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
Glyfear

Glyfear x 1NS's Gamercard
Its all about experience and by that i dont mean level. At my fisrt lvl starting out at the 10th legend with no mods and since i wasnt getting any better cars i didnt use my legendary cars. I won 6-10 in 15-20 man races the problem is people shoot backwards ALL the time and dont worry about winning.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:44 AM   #5
Daluca 47

Daluca 47's Gamercard
It is rather unbalanced but I always found it fun wether I was placed 1st- Last, sometimes it was more fun to get caught up in the fights rather then being in first place with a million and one shocks coming my way.

But yes I does need some balance tweeking, hopfully in Blur 2 should bizzare be picked up or some kind of miracle happens. /finger crossed
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 AM   #6
FamiDude

MonkeyJuggleDX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadloser View Post
This game was horribly unbalanced, it simply favoured heavily higher up players, due to better cars and better upgrades.
I've never had a problem. The people I race with daily can beat anyone, no matter what level they are. I'm a X 50 but have been beaten by friends who have just gone legend.

Plus, you have to race wisely and it shouldn't be a problem winning.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I really thought this game was gonna be awesome when I got it, but it's just grind grind grind for cheevos and boring multiplayer...