PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
xI Ozone Ix
 
xI Ozone Ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 24

xI Ozone Ix's Gamercard
BLACK OPS MASTER glitch

Hello guys i just wasted a whole night screaming at my TV to beat all the levels on veteran and only to get all of the veteran achievements but no Black OPS MASTER. If any of you guys can maybe tell me what to do , or if there is a way to sort this thing out i would love to have it. PS. my last resort is going to be to play the game in one play through on hardened, but i hope it doesn't come to that. THANKS Gamer tag =xI Ozone Ix
xI Ozone Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
UkBull3t
 
UkBull3t's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Scotland , Dundee
Posts: 378

UkBull3t's Gamercard
I managed to get mine no problem are you sure you never skipped 1 level because you were unable to beat it?

or maybe you went for intel and when you completed the level you thought you done on veteran
UkBull3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
xI Ozone Ix
 
xI Ozone Ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 24

xI Ozone Ix's Gamercard
no i got all the veteran achievement s and i even played USSD and the other not really a level
xI Ozone Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #4
Aprosa
 
Aprosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 375
Send a message via ICQ to Aprosa

iWitness NL's Gamercard
got mine with no problem, but my friend didn't even get the achievement for beating the game on any level!? real strange!
__________________
Gamertag : iWitness NL
Timezone : GMT+1

Aprosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
syn201
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,160

run187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Replay the 1st level of one chapter it may pop then .if you have played some On vet then redone the level on recruit for achievement it voids the vet .
Backing up saves before end of levels helps with this game due to al the Glitches .
__________________
Ofay is on your ignore list because he THINKS
He knows EVERYTHING..

Anyone using the terms "lad","swag","COOL STORY BRO" will be insta ignored..
syn201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #6
PHIL 421
 
PHIL 421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: U.S.
Posts: 430

PHIL 421's Gamercard
Got all of them but I started on veteran and never changed the difficulty. If you got the level specific achievements on veteran you should have it check those to see if you're missing any.
PHIL 421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
xI Ozone Ix
 
xI Ozone Ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 24

xI Ozone Ix's Gamercard
so your saying i should play the first mission again on vet or just anything?
xI Ozone Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #8
xI Ozone Ix
 
xI Ozone Ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 24

xI Ozone Ix's Gamercard
and whats a broken search
xI Ozone Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #9
2Bad2Fast
 
2Bad2Fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 197

l 2Bad2Fast l's Gamercard
Hmm I got this first time... Three of my friends didn't get these however, and this is why.

One of them got the intel and restarted the missons. The 2nd one skipped a level/mission. The 3rd one got to WMD, and wanted to replay S.S.D.D. for some reason and it wouldn't unlock.

They all have it now as i told them what to do.

1) Start from the very first mission.
2) DO NOT go for intels.
3) DO NOT go out of the game and go to mission select. It will reset all your progress.
4) DO NOT lower the difficulty in the game.

Most of the people have thought they had their missions glitched have actually done one of the above "Do Nots".

Hope this helps.
__________________



^^^ 83% faster than the hole of gb yet i get called lagger lulz

Last edited by 2Bad2Fast; 11-30-2010 at 12:02 AM.
2Bad2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #10
zombie stomp52
 
zombie stomp52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Torrington, CT
Posts: 355
Send a message via AIM to zombie stomp52

IVIodest Mouse's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI Ozone Ix View Post
Hello guys i just wasted a whole night screaming at my TV to beat all the levels on veteran and only to get all of the veteran achievements but no Black OPS MASTER. If any of you guys can maybe tell me what to do , or if there is a way to sort this thing out i would love to have it. PS. my last resort is going to be to play the game in one play through on hardened, but i hope it doesn't come to that. THANKS Gamer tag =xI Ozone Ix
this is happening a lot. i had the same thing happen to me. most people think using the Mission Select function is the problem. the game will also randomly change difficulties on you, without telling you. our only real hope is that 3arc will start paying more attention to SP.
__________________


This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.


zombie stomp52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #11
donny514
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 51

XxxItzDonnYxxX's Gamercard
try the two levels that u do nothing but walk around. The one where your in the pentagon and the one when u break free from the chair.
donny514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #12
veece16
 
veece16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,424

Chilled Eclipse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
[QUOTE=2Bad2Fast;3784331start from the very 1st misson
DO NOT:

Lower The Difficlety in game.

Do Not Go For Intels Unless you start from level 1 and get them at each level.

Dont go out of the game and go to *Misson Select* as this will stop your progress and you will have to start from misson 1 agian.


( MOST OF THE PPL THAT SAY IT HAS GLISHED ON THEM HAVE DONE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ABOVE!!!!)

hope this helps[/QUOTE]

I've done all of these and got all the veteren achievements without a problem. I guess I'm just lucky.

Try the first level and last and see if that works. If not, you might have to do a hardened run through.
veece16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #13
Ice Car
 
Ice Car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 2,303
Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bad2Fast View Post
Hmm I got this first time... Three of my friends didn't get these however, and this is why.

One of them got the intel and restarted the missons. The 2nd one skipped a level/mission. The 3rd one got to WMD, and wanted to replay S.S.D.D. for some reason and it wouldn't unlock.

They all have it now as i told them what to do.

1) Start from the very first mission.
2) DO NOT go for intels.
3) DO NOT go out of the game and go to mission select. It will reset all your progress.
4) DO NOT lower the difficulty in the game.

Most of the people have thought they had their missions glitched have actually done one of the above "Do Nots".

Hope this helps.
I heavily reformatted this post and corrected a lot of spelling errors.

Honestly, you have no right to say that most of the people have done the above without PROOF. I just know that someone who has followed those directions will still have no success, disproving your theory.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:00 AM   #14
2Bad2Fast
 
2Bad2Fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 197

l 2Bad2Fast l's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
I heavily reformatted this post and corrected a lot of spelling errors.

Honestly, you have no right to say that most of the people have done the above without PROOF. I just know that someone who has followed those directions will still have no success, disproving your theory.

ok ture but most of the ppl i have spoke to have done most of what i sead, skip missons,loading a diffrent misson etc etc.
and about 10 ppl that have done that i sead have unlocked it.
__________________



^^^ 83% faster than the hole of gb yet i get called lagger lulz
2Bad2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #15
TheATC
 
TheATC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 110

HicoN x's Gamercard
I am not planning on beating on veteran just for this reason. Not getting achievements and stuff. If they do fix it or if i am EXTREMELY bored, i will try it.
__________________

100%
Cal Of Duty 2
Call Of Duty 4
Call Of Duty World At War
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3 (1525)
Fight Night Round 3
Oblivion
The Godfather II
Madden 06
King Kong
Halo 2 (PC)
Halo Reach
Working On
Halo 4
Skyrim

TheATC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:15 AM   #16
Ice Car
 
Ice Car's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 2,303
Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Bad2Fast View Post
ok ture but most of the ppl i have spoke to have done most of what i sead, skip missons,loading a diffrent misson etc etc.
and about 10 ppl that have done that i sead have unlocked it.
Most, not all. Unless it is confirmed as not a glitch, and that EVERYBODY with the glitch does that and unlocks, you can't say that that is the reason this happened.

Try making a topic and have people try and do that solution. If one of them does so and doesn't get it, then that's not the reason it is glitched.
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #17
2Bad2Fast
 
2Bad2Fast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 197

l 2Bad2Fast l's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Most, not all. Unless it is confirmed as not a glitch, and that EVERYBODY with the glitch does that and unlocks, you can't say that that is the reason this happened.

Try making a topic and have people try and do that solution. If one of them does so and doesn't get it, then that's not the reason it is glitched.

your right in what your saying but iv never had 1 achievement glitch on me out of 100s of games iv played.


its normal down to ppl not doing it right thats why im so sceptical about it , as out of 10 ppl i told what to do they got it. so i dont know.
__________________



^^^ 83% faster than the hole of gb yet i get called lagger lulz
2Bad2Fast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 05:42 AM   #18
JonnyNumber1
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 243

JonnyNumber1's Gamercard
I myself never had any problems with the veteran achievements, but two of my friends did. It was resolved by doing mission 3 again for some weird reason.
__________________
JonnyNumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #19
xI Ozone Ix
 
xI Ozone Ix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 24

xI Ozone Ix's Gamercard
sorry for breaking up your argument but you guys are saying to do the whole thing on vet or just the first and last level?
xI Ozone Ix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:13 PM   #20
jamie1000013
 
jamie1000013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northamptonshire, UK
Posts: 2,598

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
So, for the complete so and so level on veteran achievements, can I just complete the 3 levels on veteran from mission select and the achievement will unlock?

I completed the game on veteran but I didn't get the achievement for it or two veteran level achievements. I was just wandering if I could complete the levels I needed to on veteran and then replay the whole game on hardened difficulty.

This could all be sorted out easily if Treyarch just told us what level we completed on which difficulty, like every other COD game...
__________________

Thank you Audacious for the sig

Last edited by jamie1000013; 12-01-2010 at 12:18 PM.
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #21
xTwiistsx
 
xTwiistsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Portsmouth, England
Posts: 10

Im Michaael's Gamercard
Worked fine for me.....
xTwiistsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:55 AM   #22
EazyCompany
 
EazyCompany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 53
I haven't beat it yet, it's pretty hard on veteran, considering other COD games aren't as hard on Vet -__-
__________________
Message me and I WILL HELP get any achievement you need (Assuming we have the same game)

EazyCompany 101st Airborne Division
EazyCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:39 AM   #23
wsmith23101
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5

wsmith23101's Gamercard
i got it as soon as i beat the last level
wsmith23101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 AM.