Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > nail'd
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 02:05 AM   #1
MetalReaper

TheDarkBean's Gamercard
Achievement Trading Thread

Post here if you are looking to trade online achievements with other community members.

Once you have attained your arranged achievements, please delete your post.

__________________________________________________ ______________

There is no one playing online. Anyone that has this game and wants to play, maybe boost some online achievements, send me a message via Xbox Live

GT: TheDarkBean

Last edited by Shinobi273; 12-02-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #2
MetalReaper

TheDarkBean's Gamercard
Is there anybody out there?????? :P
Old 12-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
MetalReaper

TheDarkBean's Gamercard
i can't believe no one has this game? just because AC: Brotherhood, Halo Reach and CD: Black Ops are out? Someone for the love of god get this game or if you have it send me a message to boost online achievements

GT: TheDarkBean
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #4
sum1_superior

Send a message via MSN to sum1_superior

sum1 superior's Gamercard
Im ment to be boosting this with someone else but if it falls through, ill send you a message, as he keeps getting loads of games but never actually gets round to playing any of them!

Looking for Glitches or bugs in games i can record! If you know of any please let me know or better still, show me and get featured!!!
Youtube.com/sum1superior
Old 12-16-2010, 06:33 AM   #5
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Okay, so this game is completely dead, even for boosting. We will need 6 dedicated people for at least an hour of boosting the achievement that requires you to win a race against 5 higher ranked players. Hopefully everyone is at 0. I believe we will be able to cycle through who gets first place and eventually everyone should get the achievement. It's a very hard achievement to do legit, mostly seeing as no one plays. Please only post if you are serious, and get any friends you can because this is going to be a very tough game to boost. If it works out well, we can break off from the 6 person group to 2 person groups to boost the rest. If all goes well, we will be a very rare group of people to actually complete this game (as long as everyone manages the single player stuff too).

1. Tyger7
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-16-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:43 AM   #6
SatNiteEduardo

satniteeduardo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1. Tyger7
2. SatNiteEduardo
3.KillerBEA X

Officially the game is not out on Aus or Europe for another 2 months.

If we get people who have finished SP we should be similar ranks so just get the lowest rank to keep winning until they are highest rank and then on to the next person. It will help with all other online cheevos as well.

I can do it on most weekends and maybe sometime over the next 2 weeks depending on time. I am GMT +9.5

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-31-2010 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #7
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
2 months? Hopefully that will bring more people in...this multiplayer business is worse than Quantom Theory!

Xbox360 games I have
Old 12-30-2010, 01:40 AM   #8
KillerBEA
New Job!

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Count me in on that boosting.

I have the game but havent started it because i want to be able to complete it

GT: KillerBEA X

come another month or 2 I might be able to sport a dummy

available most nights usually after 10 pm central but can be available sooner depending on the week's schedule

Last edited by KillerBEA; 12-30-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:12 AM   #9
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

1. Tyger7
2. SatNiteEduardo
3. KillerBEA X
4. chaosinferno107
5. Y4n
6. tbobaneado

Sweet, to complete this we will need everything we can muster! I do enjoy the game either way.

Xbox360 games I have

Last edited by Tyger7; 02-04-2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:52 AM   #10
KillerBEA
New Job!

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
1. Tyger7
2. SatNiteEduardo
3. KillerBEA X

Sweet, to complete this we will need everything we can muster! I do enjoy the game either way.
According to my friend who has been borrowing my spare xbox I should be getting my spare back so throw chaosinferno107 (my dummy) on there aswell
Old 01-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
Y4n

Y4n's Gamercard
The game is out for almost a week here in Europe and it seems no one have heard about it, the xbox live is dead and any of my friends plan to buy it.

So you can count on me to boost online achievements.

I ll do my best to be there , as we are all in different time zones (mine GMT+1)

GT: Y4n
Old 01-31-2011, 04:30 AM   #12
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Seems we need another person at least *if everyone is still on board*. The only problem is the rank thing really. Maybe just for me because when you beat the game it auto ranks you high.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 AM   #13
KillerBEA
New Job!

Friend copped out when He decided he wanted to play GTA again T.T so chaosinferno107 is out for 3 weeks T.T trying out other options if we can get that last person I am sure I can borrow back the box for a day

It looks like Y4N got the achievement

Trying to find others to do this hopefully we can get this rolling soon

Last edited by KillerBEA; 02-01-2011 at 06:01 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #14
Y4n

Y4n's Gamercard
Right, i have the achievement but i can help i dont mind. Moreover i have 2 friends in my list who would be interrested to get it.

If you arrange something let me know, you can PM on xblive

I m rank 32 actually and one of my friends is rank 14 the other one is not classed he just started the game.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:31 AM   #15
LiquidSkieS

So what your saying is if the multiplayer achievements are done first (beat people who are ranked higher than you) then the rest of that game is do-able? I have the game but don't want to put it on my card unless the full 1k is obtainable
Old 02-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #16
Y4n

Y4n's Gamercard
Yes, Do "Heart of a champion" achievement before going too far into single player. Your rank increase by playing single player, all points earned during the tournament build your rank online.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:13 AM   #17
tbociego

atunate's Gamercard
I would like to get this achievement, so, add me now, looking for Heart of a Champion
Old 02-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #18
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

1. Tyger7
2. SatNiteEduardo
3. KillerBEA X
4. chaosinferno107
5. Y4n
6. tbobaneado

We technically have enough, if everyone is still on board and has beaten the game.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:20 AM   #19
Y4n

Y4n's Gamercard
ready when you are
consider that i m on not on the same time zone as you, i have + 6hours from Washington DC
Old 02-05-2011, 07:48 AM   #20
Bawhawhaw

Bawhawhaw's Gamercard
Im looking for 5 kind people who can help me obtain the heart of a champion achievement. I have not finished the game so im rather low down and know i would have the lowest rank. In return im willing to help boost any games on my list or any other achievements on this game. If you are interested let me know...

Feel free to message me GT: Bawhawhaw
Retail Complete: Amped 3, Blue Dragon, Bullet Witch, Bully: SE, Call Of Duty 4, Dirt, Fifa RTFWC, Full Auto, Fuzion Frenzy 2, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Guitar Hero :Aerosmith, Gun, Hitman Blood Money, Jericho, Just Cause, King Kong, Madden NFL 06, NBA 2k6, Need For Speed Most Wanted, Prey, Spiderman FoF, TMNT, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, Viva Piņata, X-men: The Official Game

XBLA Complete: Bankshot Billiards 2, Golden Axe, Hardwood Backgammon, Marble Blast Ultra, Pac Man CE, UNO
Old 02-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #21
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Did you see the posts above? You won't get anywhere starting new groups! Just not enough people playing/boosting this game.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #22
Fuelled

Fuelled's Gamercard
Hey guys i need all of the online achievements for this game so message me on the gt: vx j 0 h 7v xv

Thanks
Old 02-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #23
mcd19

im looking to boost this add mcd19
Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #24
vX J 0 H 7V Xv

vX J 0 H 7V Xv's Gamercard
im still looking to boost feel free to contact me
Old 02-08-2011, 07:37 PM   #25
jaws

Mutantjaws's Gamercard
i will boost when i get the game hopefully tomorrow im in the UK btw.

GT:Mutantjaws

I have the game now.

Last edited by jaws; 02-09-2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:23 PM   #26
khamelion

khamelion zero's Gamercard
Edit: nevermind, i got rid of the game.

Last edited by khamelion; 02-11-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:37 PM   #27
tbociego

atunate's Gamercard
waiting to get this achievement...
when are going to get it?
Old 02-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #28
SatNiteEduardo

satniteeduardo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
1. Tyger7
2. SatNiteEduardo
3. KillerBEA X
4. chaosinferno107
5. Y4n
6. tbobaneado

We technically have enough, if everyone is still on board and has beaten the game.
Can I propose the weekend of 18th to 20th February. I can be online anytime day or night to make it easier to find a time that suits everyone.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:52 PM   #29
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Looks like a lot of people are wanting this now. Please post your gamertag and your online multiplayer ranks so we can set something up
Old 02-12-2011, 11:03 PM   #30
LiquidSkieS

I have the game and haven't put it in my disc drive yet because of the leader boards achievement. If I can get that first then I wouldn't be worried on maxing out the game. Unless, of course, there are other insane online achievements. If you guys need help, let me know

GT: x LiquidSkieS x
Closed Thread