PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-10-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
No Job Too Big still glitched.

Not sure if anyone even reads in here anymore, but I just got the last ghost I needed and have all the ghost on both pages checked off, and no achievement. This would of been my last one too. So I'm stuck at 990. Such crap. If any knows how to get this to pop after getting all the ghost, please post up your ideas.
sw204me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:33 AM   #2
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
It's glitched. Nothing you can do. You're screwed and it sucks. :/

madmankevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
Got it to pop, but thanks for the feedback.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #4
Piemanns Bakery

Piemanns Bakery's Gamercard
How'd you get it to pop? Did you start the game pre or post patch?
Piemanns Bakery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
Post patch. There were a few ghost that as soon as we captured we let ourselves die so we could go to the next level, so I went back and got victory on those stages, I also payed with someone who needed the ghost still so it could be either of those two solutions.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw204me View Post
Got it to pop, but thanks for the feedback.
I've heard of tons of people getting all check marks on the ghosts only for this achievement to be glitched forever, even when they recapture every ghost with a new player. I've never heard of anybody getting all check marks on the ghosts for the achievement not to unlock, only to unlock later with the capture of another ghost (that was checked off on your screen right?) and victories on maps knowing victories have nothing to do with No Job Too Big.

I'm glad you got it though.

/feedback

madmankevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
haha, the feedback remark was just a joke. I've read on a few places that the wanted ghost don't count unless you get a victory on the map you captured them. The guys I was playing with also had some weird shit going on too. One of them got the Gozer's Most Wanted after getting the light show job title, when he had gotten it like 500 times prior, and it was on a map we didn't get a victory on, we just completed it. My Gozer's Most Wanted popped when I still had 5 titles to go.

There's no telling what causes this crap, but we can all safely say the online achievements are f'd up.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
weaselbelly

weaselbelly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw204me View Post
Post patch. There were a few ghost that as soon as we captured we let ourselves die so we could go to the next level, so I went back and got victory on those stages, I also payed with someone who needed the ghost still so it could be either of those two solutions.
Nice, thanks for the heads up that it's still possible. I'm about to start this game today so it's good to know that I may be able to get it if all the cards land right..
weaselbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
sw204me

sw204me's Gamercard
Don't touch any single player BEFORE you finish the Multiplayer and you won't have a single a problem. I was the only one that had any problems and I was the only one who finished single player.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #10
Spookyville

SPOOKYVILLE's Gamercard
Glitched on me tonight. Captured the last 3 required, no cheevo. All most wanted ghosts ticked off on the stats screen. Popped for another person in the group who required the same ones.
Went back and completed all 10 waves on the maps we got them on but nothing.

Still got a single player cheevo left to do so that's not a factor. Also did not start the game until this year (so well after patch issued)

Spookyville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #11
TigaSefi

Tigasefi's Gamercard
Gutted you didn't get it as it popped as soon as we got the last one. If there anything we can do at a later date then let me know!!
TigaSefi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #12
BrokenKnight

BrokenKnght's Gamercard
For what it's worth, No Job Too Big unlocked for me today. First time playing in almost 3 years. Not that I think it makes a difference, but both Polar Slimer and Glutton slimer showed up on player matches.

now if Loans Paid Off would just unlock....sigh

Last edited by BrokenKnight; 06-05-2012 at 12:35 PM.
BrokenKnight is offline   Reply With Quote