PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #1
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
Question ECW Originals hostile take over!! (ot)

It all started a year and a half ago (in game) RVD out of no where won the usa title. Then the GM (me) hired Sabu to feud with him. Oddly the game paired the two of them for the tag division, and they floundered in the lower half of the top ten, and exited all together towards the end of year one.

Now year two, all of a sudden RVD and Sabu started to beat more teams, even the seemingly unbeatable "Truth Knox" , then destroyed D X, and even the brothers of destruction, and my favourites the Saviours of Society (Jericho and Punk).

So now we have the ECW originals as Tag Champions, and RVD STILL USA champ!
So now last night Sabu raises the World title, meaning ECW originals have completely taken over RAW. What can I do people?
I have even turned the guys heel in hope that the game would have them defeated, but alas no, ECW Originals have now reigned for about three months as multi champions.

(By the way I simulate all my in game stuff, even title defences, this take over is something the game has decided to do)
doomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #2
buckykatt924

Send a message via AIM to buckykatt924

devlsrejct1215's Gamercard
This is in the Smackdown vs Raw 2011?
buckykatt924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
Djeskimo2008

djeskemo's Gamercard
Change the belts to another superstar manually or actually play the matches and beat Sabu/RVD? Not quite sure what the problem is to be fair dude.