PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Ore no Yome: Anata Dake no Hanayome
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2014, 09:01 AM   #31

Gamertag: CrabbyCrabCrab

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Need to upload pics and colored tiles for this game but done with roadmap. Will skip achievement guide as I wrote in intro of roadmap. Seems quite pointless. Good luck.

Picture uploading done. Roadmap complete. Colored tiles will be submitted to the submission thread today.

Hey sanger. I want t ostart this game but there are two images down. COuld you please upload them
crabbycrabcrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #32

Gamertag: Eskobar M92

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by mortug View Post
nice guide
i think however i messed up "save and quit". can you please point out where that is, and where "continue" is?
Its in the (Y) menu. one of the choices. you get a save slot screen. Not needed unless you take a break. I only saved once I got 1000G then dashboarded
StarsRPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #33

Gamertag: ozbundyboy
I can't seem to get the 夫婦の寝室 achievement

Any advice?

please disregard, I have now worked it out and unlocked the last achievement. thanks.

Last edited by ozbuffinatic; 08-13-2014 at 06:08 AM.
ozbuffinatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 02:41 PM   #34

Gamertag: Spazpol
Another great guide. Thanks for all of your work on these.
spazpol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 08:22 PM   #35
GT Lead/Mod/Lobster

Gamertag: Corrupt XBA

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Guide Writers Guild   Staff - Community Team - Guide Team Lead   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 1   Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Subscriber Clubs Baron   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Community Team - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 53 (more» ...)
This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!
Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

The Four Horsemen - GSL
Corrupt XBA - Skorpion XBA - Lavindathar - RedmptionDenied

How to write a Guide/Roadmap | One Games with No Guide | 360/WP/W8/GFWL Games with No Guide
Greenbook | Greenbook Contents List

"Friends, help. A guinea-pig tricked me” - Dr John Zoidberg
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote