PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Golden Axe: Beast Rider
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-03-2010, 10:48 AM   #1
BYW Plague

BYW Plague's Gamercard
Battlers Blade

Is there a quick way of earning enough tribute to get the battlers blade? I've just completed the game and got the Diyar Sword and that's IT!

Someone said there is a quick way in the achievement guide and they will explain it on the bottom of the guide but they never did! help!!
BYW Plague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
BYW Plague

BYW Plague's Gamercard
Ok so after no replies, I tried out a few things. The quickest way by far I think is to go into Trials and play Dragon Sacrifice Platform over and over again, I think I had to complete it 6/7 times to get the Battlers Blade.

**TIPS**

Round 1
Kill them off easy peasy lemon squeezy (If you see one with the blue attack just evade then quick attack and it should kill all three.)

Bonus Round
Make sure you get all 6 bad boys for an easy round 10

Round 2
Run straight for the Lynch on the opposite side of the dragon then charge and attack the over guy getting on the other lynch (This should knock him off the stage) run around a bit more wait for him to get on the Lynch then do the same to this guy.

Round 3
On your Lynch run around and take out the mages that are creating little gnome bombs, to many of them will make to many bad potions lying bout the place, then just take out the green bitches piece of piss. (don't worry if your lynch dies, hes pretty gay anyway)

Round 4
Run straight at the Mirigore and use the jump (A+X) move to kick off the glowing tart. then GO MENTAL with X and kill him, then start walking over to one of the middle sections ready to take out the first demon nonce.

Round 5
Kill him in one hit with the Mirigore turn around and kill the other one in one hit (hopefully your quick enough not to lose the MENTAL STATE of your Mirigore, then kill the green bitches, you should be able to keep your mirigore for the next round.

BONUS WAVE
collect as much as you can for your Mirigore

Wave 6
GO MENTAL again and kill everything, you should be able to kill them all in one MENTAL time frame. Don't worry if you can't, just kill the two dog like tits first.

Wave 7
Kill the twats who spawn the glowing tarts first. Then just take out the other green bitches easy as pie.

Wave 8
I HATE THIS ROUND...GRRR...just a lof of ponces right? Well yeh but you can lose a lot of health in this round if your not careful. Steal the monster off the doosh and then run around for a bit avoiding getting hit, eventually the two glowing tarts will be running side by side and right behind you, do a quick turn and bash the x button until they die, then just try to take out the green bitches with your beast don't worry if your beast dies.

Wave 9
The hardest round by FAR, Run straight at one of the big mo fo's and just start pounding him with combos, parry and evade attacks from everyone else and jump when they do the axe smash thing, just keep attacking the big guys ignoring the green bitches, when they are dead your pretty much home free, just finish off the green slags and onto round ten.

Wave 10
Run around for a bit until every one is spawned and try to keep your distance from the demons, after about 15 seconds, select your fire attack on the right and tap B about 4 times (just keep tapping it), everything will die except one demon thing get out the axe and aim above its head, killing it!

Try and get as much gold at the end as possible.
BYW Plague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
Dyuuku

Dyuuku Pantarei's Gamercard
Play with Battler's Blade Sword is very hard. I try 10 times to complete the arena. ^^
Dyuuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:30 AM   #4
llll epic llll

llll epic llll's Gamercard
thanks, this will come in handy when i complete the game.