PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Tron: Evolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2011, 06:41 AM   #1
fastman309

fastman903's Gamercard
not that bad

I like Tron...probably my fondness for the series swayed my opinion of this game, but it's really not that horrible, visually the game looks great really capturing the new look of Tron.

Game play wise, it's no God of War or Ninja Gaiden, but I've played far worse action games, and movie tie ins.

It was sad new when Propaganda Games was shut down, no one ever wants to make a bad game that sells horribly, but hopefully the tried their best.

I wonder if there will be a new game based off of the new series, Tron: Uprising, and who Disney would get to handle that, it seems they keep closing all their internal studios...maybe Junction Point will get ahold of the Tron licence (there was some tron elements in Epic Mickey).
fastman309 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
Fire Hawk D

Fire Hawk GYJS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I have to agree. While the game's definitely not AAA material, it could of been FAR worse. Nothing more than some missteps here and there.
Fire Hawk D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:18 PM   #3
Sonic Shock

sonic shock's Gamercard
I was pleasantly surprised by TRON. For a movie tie-in, I've played a lot, lot worse.

It gave some more back-story to the film as well, and the multiplayer is fun.

If you're sitting on the fence about getting this (price has dropped a lot now) then hope you're swayed to do so.

1000 achievements isn't too hard to get either.
Sonic Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #4
BrenteusMaximus

BrenteusMaximus's Gamercard
Agreed. I got this at a Blockbuster clearance sale and was really pleased. The story was great and tied in really well as a prequel to the film... was good to see Tron again. The control scheme and combat was good, the graphics were very cool considering the world of Tron isn't the most visually stimulating, and the multiplayer is a good time-killer that also ties in to the world of Tron. All in all I really enjoy this one.

BrenteusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
plecomad

plecomad's Gamercard
jus finished the first chapter and i have to admit its better than i thought not as good as assasins creeds free running but good
plecomad is offline   Reply With Quote