Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Club
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-31-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
JumpStarr

NeoSm0k3's Gamercard
This game keeps freezing my xbox! x(

Hey!

I dunno about you guys, but it's been the 3rd time now, that i had to reset my xbox entirely because on the loading screen (the one where the tips appear right before you start to fight) my xbox keeps freezing ...

i can't do sh*t at all anymore and it really suxx that i can play one lvl, get a freeze, reboot , play another level, get a freeze, and so on...

any of you have some tips for me what i can do?
my xbox wasn't that long ago repaired and sent back from M$ so...
think it's not rly my xbox, the disc seems scratchfree...

Also, is there been any update for this game? i'm connected to live all the time and i don't get an update while i boot the game... so there must be no update at all, right? or maybe there is one that fixes the freezing...

Greetings

JS
JumpStarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Try installing it to your hard drive, that might help. Unfortunately, the Xbox is just not powerful enough to run the game, works much better on a good PC (although of course, the PC version has a glitched achievement.)

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #3
Kidd Cartel

Kidd Cartel's Gamercard
I'm having the exact same problem, but if I bypass the sign in portion and play without being signed in, then it plays fine. Although.....you won't get achievements, you can still play the game for fun with a large party of people.

Other then that, my game keeps freezing as well, deleted saved games and all...so let's hope they put a patch out that fixes this.