PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-07-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Boss Battle

xXBossBattleXx's Gamercard
Are the Valkenhayn achievements not working for anyone else?

Hey, just got the DLC today. Did 7 challenges, and selected his unlimited version (the same exact way I did for Makoto) and still no cheevos... is this happening to anybody else out there?

Btw, I didn't try doing the 5000+ damage one yet.
Boss Battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #2
absolutehell

absoluteHELL's Gamercard
not working for me either. did the 7 challenges and it didnt unlock. Also its not updated on xbox.com

Thanks to GSDragon for the sig!

absolutehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
captain host

secoyaaa's Gamercard
nop no achievement for me to,did the 5000 dmg and picked the unlimited version.
captain host is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:57 AM   #4
TakahashiDemon

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So he has achievements? in the UK here, the list hasn't even updated to 56 or whatever amount of achievements he got.

TakahashiDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:06 AM   #5
Boss Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakahashiDemon View Post
So he has achievements? in the UK here, the list hasn't even updated to 56 or whatever amount of achievements he got.
Yeah, you can even see Valkenhayn trophies listed on ps3trophies.org. I just don't understand why we have to be so special...
Old 12-08-2010, 01:09 AM   #6
GuardianE

Yeah, I just did 8 Challenges... no Achievement. I really hope they're not glitched permanently...
GuardianE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #7
TakahashiDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Battle View Post
Yeah, you can even see Valkenhayn trophies listed on ps3trophies.org. I just don't understand why we have to be so special...
Might just not get achievements with him then, if there were any achievements with him, they would have been included with the DLC on release.

Still, wouldnt mind getting him, seen his character gameplay and it looked good.

Old 12-08-2010, 01:57 AM   #8
The5thCylon

The5thCylon's Gamercard
He has achievements with him. The total GS for the game is up to 1165. They just don't work.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:09 AM   #9
TakahashiDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thCylon View Post
He has achievements with him. The total GS for the game is up to 1165. They just don't work.
Ok, I don't see that on Xbox though, I guess 1.02 needs downloaded? I'll probably buy soon as its on sale, and hopefully there'll be a patch.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #10
SinkSickness

battlesage360's Gamercard
holy shit he's out. damn just when i spent my last mp points gettin codmw2 gamerpictures and theme.
SinkSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:14 AM   #11
Setsuna x360a
Banned User

AzureRevolver's Gamercard
Quote:
ArcSys messed up in the coding the first time, he was originally supposed to come out for 360 BEFORE PS3 however because of that miss they had they had to delay him for so long ... why for so long it could possibly because of the Loketest they were doing for CSII or it was too long of a process for them to take care of right away aka laziness ... either way we should be expecting a fix in the achievements soon enough ... i hope
Setsuna x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:44 AM   #12
Boss Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna x360a View Post
ArcSys messed up in the coding the first time, he was originally supposed to come out for 360 BEFORE PS3 however because of that miss they had they had to delay him for so long ... why for so long it could possibly because of the Loketest they were doing for CSII or it was too long of a process for them to take care of right away aka laziness ... either way we should be expecting a fix in the achievements soon enough ... i hope
Yeah, I figured they were probably too busy with their work on CSII myself. To be honest, after the first two weeks of Valkenhayn's delay, I didn't even mind waiting (I guessed that they'd most likely release Platinum & Valk together, with the whole CSII balance patch). In any case, it's exam period for me right now, so I'm not too bothered.

I absolutely love BB:CS (after getting used to the changes they did to Kune), and they sold me once they made Makoto a playable character (she's pretty much my main now). In no way would I ever get upset at ArcSys for a few little bumps here and there along an otherwise awesome road to fighting game perfection. I'm just really scared that when the achievement fix comes, there'll be another bug for those who already did Valk's challenges, and they won't be able to get the achievement... EVER!!
Old 12-08-2010, 04:57 AM   #13
TuMaBlAcK

LOL I almost forgot this came out today been so busy with school, anyway luckily I had some points left over might as well get the dlc while it's lower than 560(not sure if it was 320 or 370).
Old 12-08-2010, 05:54 AM   #14
GuardianE

Quote:
Yeah, I figured they were probably too busy with their work on CSII myself. To be honest, after the first two weeks of Valkenhayn's delay, I didn't even mind waiting (I guessed that they'd most likely release Platinum & Valk together, with the whole CSII balance patch). In any case, it's exam period for me right now, so I'm not too bothered.

I absolutely love BB:CS (after getting used to the changes they did to Kune), and they sold me once they made Makoto a playable character (she's pretty much my main now). In no way would I ever get upset at ArcSys for a few little bumps here and there along an otherwise awesome road to fighting game perfection. I'm just really scared that when the achievement fix comes, there'll be another bug for those who already did Valk's challenges, and they won't be able to get the achievement... EVER!!
You're scaring me...
GuardianE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:20 AM   #15
Pegasus Tenma

Pegasus Tenma's Gamercard
Ok so they updated on xbox.com but the achievements still dont work

Deep in the realms of romance!
Facebook - Twitter - Instagram
I will burn down this kingdom, and from its ashes build for you
a new one, A kingdom worthy of you. I will show you a world
where your light will outshine the sun! A world that will know no
darkness. And you will have no more need of tears.

Pegasus Tenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:41 AM   #16
absolutehell

absoluteHELL's Gamercard
According to Aksys achievements unlocked when they tested it before, and are just aware that it is not working just recently.

Thanks to GSDragon for the sig!

absolutehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:57 PM   #17
Setsuna x360a
Banned User

Quote:

I tried him on PS3 and he just didnt fit my preferences as someone id play, i prefer Makoto within the DLC characters myself. At this point they should have waited and just given him to us with Platinum since she'll probably get released with BBCSII anyway, give Valk players the edge now only to take it away through balance changes

but as far as the achievement goes just recover your gamertag if all else fails, its a simple solution to achievement bugs
Old 12-08-2010, 04:20 PM   #18
Play N Skillz

a Master N1nja's Gamercard
is the dlc 560 msp like Makoto?
Old 12-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #19
TakahashiDemon

Quote:

People who did the challenges might just have to recover their accounts or complete a challenge again for it to unlock.

Old 12-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #20
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus Tenma View Post
Ok so they updated on xbox.com but the achievements still dont work
Doesn't surprise me lol.

:P

Seriously though, anyone have any luck with recovering GT or anything?

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #21
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
What are the values for the achievements in this DLC? I am going to update our achievement list, but when you compare to people on xbox.com now it doesn't show values unless the achievements are unlocked.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:38 PM   #22
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa View Post

Seriously though, anyone have any luck with recovering GT or anything?
i downloaded him 1 minute ago and the achievements aren´t showing up.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #23
Remi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
What are the values for the achievements in this DLC? I am going to update our achievement list, but when you compare to people on xbox.com now it doesn't show values unless the achievements are unlocked.
15, 40 and 30 points. They're secret achievements so I'm not sure which is which but I imagine that it's the same order as the Makoto ones, only one is 15 points instead of 10.
Remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:20 AM   #24
Play N Skillz

a Master N1nja's Gamercard
what if the meeting the criteria for the achievements are different as opposed to the PS3 trohpies? think about it.. never know
Old 12-09-2010, 03:21 AM   #25
Setsuna x360a
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remi View Post
15, 40 and 30 points. They're secret achievements so I'm not sure which is which but I imagine that it's the same order as the Makoto ones, only one is 15 points instead of 10.
How are you sure ? o.o Id assume the 15 belongs to the Unlimited achievement since it takes no effort to do but id have to wait for the achievements to be fixed
Old 12-09-2010, 03:24 PM   #26
Remi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna x360a View Post
How are you sure ? o.o Id assume the 15 belongs to the Unlimited achievement since it takes no effort to do but id have to wait for the achievements to be fixed
Well Xbox.com is displaying the achievements as it lists 1165 now so I simply checked someone who has the game 100% done and compared their list to mine. You can't view the values when comparing but you can view the values when you personally check your own list so I simply compared to the list and found the values were 15, 30 and 40 points for 3 secret achievements.
Remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #27
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
any info about this now?

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #28
SmiddyUK

Final Getsuga's Gamercard
nothing at the moment, the thread on the Aksys boards hasnt been updated either although their apparently looking into it http://www.aksysgames.com/forums/topic/993

"Your powerless friends only serve as weights to break your legs."
"I didn't come here to fight you! I CAME TO VIOLENTLY KILL YOU!"

SmiddyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:31 AM   #29
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
Valkenhayn isn't working for me, and neither is the Makoto one for selecting her Unlimited.

Dennoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:16 PM   #30
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
So they made all the DLC cheaper today.

Is this working yet? lol

yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote