PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Splatterhouse
Subscribe    Donate
Splatterhouse
Quick links
Latest news
Dec 01, 2010 X360A Reviews: Splatterhouse & Def Jam Rapstar
Nov 25, 2010 Splatterhouse Launch Trailer Isn't The Complex Type
Nov 22, 2010 In Stores This Week Around The World
Nov 19, 2010 New Splatterhouse Trailer Gets Even More Brutal
Oct 08, 2010 8 Messy Splatterhouse Screens And Soundtrack Deets Land In a Bucket Of Offal

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
fax5jrj
 
fax5jrj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 447

Gamertag: fax5jrj
How bad is the sex and nudity?

What the title says
fax5jrj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 08:59 AM   #2
Ooyah
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 902

Gamertag: Ooyah

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fax5jrj View Post
What the title says
No sex or nudity in the cut scenes. The only nudity featured is displayed in the photographs which are collected. It is nothing too strong, really... all depends on why you are asking. Jen is topless in a few of them, but she is never doing anything obscene. I don't think that it should cause offence, really, unless a person is really sensitive to this sort of thing. Hope that helps?
__________________



Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:14 AM   #3
Chaos MAN
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 590

Gamertag: ChaosSlayerX187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooyah View Post
No sex or nudity in the cut scenes. The only nudity featured is displayed in the photographs which are collected. It is nothing too strong, really... all depends on why you are asking. Jen is topless in a few of them, but she is never doing anything obscene. I don't think that it should cause offence, really, unless a person is really sensitive to this sort of thing. Hope that helps?
What this guy says. Just a few nude pictures that's all. Btw why do you care about the nudity in this game? Having some trouble there buddy lol!? ( joke )
Chaos MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
XxBlueSpade2xX
 
XxBlueSpade2xX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Hope, SD
Posts: 3,438

Gamertag: exoroughneck

Awards Showcase x360a Representer (Retired)   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth (Retired)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
It's not bad at all really. You see some nudity in the photo's you collect.

The language and gore set this game apart though. It gets pretty gruesome. If you like Jason/Mike Myers films then you won't be offended, and you'll probably like it. I've had a lot of fun with it so far.
__________________
XxBlueSpade2xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #5
kak2sjak
 
kak2sjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 142

Gamertag: kak2sjak
yeah, the sex/nudity of the one RDR cutscene is far more graphic than in the entire Splatterhouse game
__________________

kak2sjak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #6
W1cked Seraph
 
W1cked Seraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 151

Gamertag: W1cked Seraph
Quote:
Originally Posted by kak2sjak View Post
yeah, the sex/nudity of the one RDR cutscene is far more graphic than in the entire Splatterhouse game
RDR? is that red dead redemption?
__________________
Seraph (Plural Seraphim) The highest rank of Angel in the Hierarchy.

" It is said that such a bright light emanates from them that nothing, not even other angelic beings, can look upon them."
W1cked Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:37 AM   #7
DOOKH8R
 
DOOKH8R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 4,508

Gamertag: DOOKH8R

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 4   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by W1cked Seraph View Post
RDR? is that red dead redemption?
No it was a typo. He meant DDR- Dance Dance Revolution. That game is brutally violent and full of graphic adult material. In fact it was banned in 17 states and 58 countries. It contains images that once they have been seen, can never be unseen.
-
-
-
-
Just kidding, yeah RDR is Red Dead Redemption.
__________________
DOOKH8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #8
kak2sjak
 
kak2sjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 142

Gamertag: kak2sjak
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOKH8R View Post
No it was a typo. He meant DDR- Dance Dance Revolution. That game is brutally violent and full of graphic adult material. In fact it was banned in 17 states and 58 countries. It contains images that once they have been seen, can never be unseen.
-
-
-
-
Just kidding, yeah RDR is Red Dead Redemption.
thank you...that helped lift the palm from my face
__________________

kak2sjak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #9
Genetic Carnage
 
Genetic Carnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 279

Gamertag: K1LLING J0KE
If you go into the collectibles and review the completed pictures, there's some suggestive remarks but nothing too bad. There are also some remarks made of a sexual nature for example when you rip the head off the Club-hand enemy, the Mask will say "Look, I'm getting head!" or when you're filling up one of the blood glyph doors, the Mask will say "How many guys can you whack off at once, Rick?!" Other than that, nothing too risque.
__________________
Genetic Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:23 PM   #10
T0b3
 
T0b3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 1,325
Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3

Gamertag: t0b3 zero

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Carnage View Post
If you go into the collectibles and review the completed pictures, there's some suggestive remarks but nothing too bad. There are also some remarks made of a sexual nature for example when you rip the head off the Club-hand enemy, the Mask will say "Look, I'm getting head!" or when you're filling up one of the blood glyph doors, the Mask will say "How many guys can you whack off at once, Rick?!" Other than that, nothing too risque.
You forgot the best scene!

"Welcome to the handjob dungeon!"
__________________


100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:18 PM   #11
JuSt BLaZe
 
JuSt BLaZe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Mystic Falls, Germany
Posts: 8,786

Gamertag: BLAZE VII

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Besides the funniest thing: "DID YOUR VAGINA JUST SAY SOMETHING!?" hahaha only the hot collectibles of Jen. That's it. It's worth collecting them, hehe.

__________________


100% > Resident Evil - Remake Remastered / Resident Evil 0 HD
Resident Evil: Revelations 1 & 2 / Resident Evil 4, 5, 6
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:40 AM   #12
buckykatt924
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 106
Send a message via AIM to buckykatt924

Gamertag: devlsrejct1215
This game is just awesome. The pics are pretty cool but in no way obscene.
buckykatt924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #13
GamingEconomist
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bonn (Germany)
Posts: 192

Gamertag: GamingEconomist
Seriously are you from the Bible Belt? We are living in the year 2010/2011.

Those questions about Nudity have also come up on Bayonetta and i dont know why People can be offended?

This Game is called Splatterhouse and not Day Care Center.

In these days people are always offended by something.
GamingEconomist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:04 AM   #14
DOBOYX2
 
DOBOYX2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 214

Gamertag: DOBOYX2
Not bad at all, I loved collecting those photos. Jen is a lot hotter then I remember lol
__________________
DOBOYX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:49 AM   #15
Thrall51906
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hirschaid, Germany
Posts: 92

Gamertag: DrearyPaladin
not enough boobs.
Thrall51906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #16
VinnieMac3601
 
VinnieMac3601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 108

Gamertag: VinnieMac3601
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingEconomist View Post
Seriously are you from the Bible Belt? We are living in the year 2010/2011.

Those questions about Nudity have also come up on Bayonetta and i dont know why People can be offended?

This Game is called Splatterhouse and not Day Care Center.

In these days people are always offended by something.
Maybe they were asking because one of their children was playing or going to be playing this game, moron
__________________


Need help to finish the MP of:

Desinty - Raid Stuff
Tomb Raider - Good Samaritan, Sole Survivor, Master Blaster, I'm All That
Dead Rising 3 - Team Player - need 2 people, dont need to get high score myself so thats one less run to worry about



(Usually can have a second account involved. just shoot me a message)









VinnieMac3601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:26 PM   #17
Sir Salford
 
Sir Salford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 35

Gamertag: Sir Salford
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieMac3601 View Post
Maybe they were asking because one of their children was playing or going to be playing this game, moron
"Children play" haha Total Moron

If they were going to let one of their children to play this game id have to ask what sort of a parent they were, why be bothered about sex/ nudity. The games as bloody as it gets. It makes me laugh, people are so bothered about nudity yet dont really care about the fact of heads/ limbs being ripped off and blood splatter all over the screen wtf....

In answer to the thread the nudity aint bad at all. Just a few topless snaps, but it isnt a childs game..
__________________
Sir Salford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:02 AM   #18
Zombiedrd
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,173

Gamertag: Zombiedrd

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Salford View Post
"Children play" haha Total Moron

If they were going to let one of their children to play this game id have to ask what sort of a parent they were, why be bothered about sex/ nudity. The games as bloody as it gets. It makes me laugh, people are so bothered about nudity yet dont really care about the fact of heads/ limbs being ripped off and blood splatter all over the screen wtf....

In answer to the thread the nudity aint bad at all. Just a few topless snaps, but it isnt a childs game..

Welcome to America. Jamming a monster onto a giant butt plug, then burning it alive is okay, but a little tit requires the game to be banned.
__________________
50,000-Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper-Art Lover 80
100,000-Dragon Age II-I Got Your Back 25
150,000-Assassins Creed III-The New Tea Party 40
200,000-WATCH_DOGS-Social Lubricant-15
Zombiedrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:06 AM   #19
buckykatt924
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 106
Send a message via AIM to buckykatt924

Gamertag: devlsrejct1215
Say yes to Blood, No to Boobs, lmao. Its true though the name speaks for itself. Awesome game by the way!
buckykatt924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
buckykatt924
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 106
Send a message via AIM to buckykatt924

Gamertag: devlsrejct1215
Just kidding by the way about No to Boobs, i was being sarcastic. Jen is preety nice for a game, and it is fun looking for those pics lol
buckykatt924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #21
MoshinMunkey
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4

Gamertag: MoshinMunkey
I think everyones forgetting the most pornographic scenes in the game! He shoves his whole arm into that giant 'dog's' butthole!

I swear, to find stuff like that on the internet requires effort!

On a serious note, if you don't want to see fake boobs, just don't collect any of the picture pieces. That, or look away in fear when you do!
MoshinMunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #22
Aphrodite1
 
Aphrodite1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Dorset, England
Posts: 277

Gamertag: Sublimosis
There's so much porn you'll go blind by the end of the game!

Lol, seriously though, nothing offensive unless you can't tolerate cartoon art boobs!
__________________
100% Retail Completed (360): 161
100% Arcade Completed (360): 115
100% Android Completed: 1

Currently working on:

Retail: Lego Hobbit
Arcade:
Aphrodite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #23
Tussell
 
Tussell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Loveland, Colorado
Posts: 11,827
Send a message via AIM to Tussell

Gamertag: tussell

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   10,000 posts   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tournament - Winner   Word of Mouth (Retired)   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Welcome to America. Jamming a monster onto a giant butt plug, then burning it alive is okay, but a little tit requires the game to be banned.
It's funny that you mention that same scene, as it was the one that popped into my head when making that exact comparison. People are too uptight about nudity in general.

It drives me a little mad to be completely honest.
__________________

Thou, who hath risen the oracle of lyes
Hast thou witnes'd a shepherd feed on his flocke?

Tussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:50 AM   #24
TrishTheDish
 
TrishTheDish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Posts: 1,064

Gamertag: Becky Black Ops

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Welcome to America. Jamming a monster onto a giant butt plug, then burning it alive is okay, but a little tit requires the game to be banned.
LOL, most awesomely true post ever!
__________________
TrishTheDish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #25
Rage66
 
Rage66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 175

Gamertag: x Inflames80 x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiedrd View Post
Welcome to America. Jamming a monster onto a giant butt plug, then burning it alive is okay, but a little tit requires the game to be banned.
Haha that made me laugh ...
oh and btw in Germany it's Vice Versa.
Rage66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #26
TrAvIs7
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Corbeil
Posts: 96

Gamertag: A FalseShepherd
Bahahahahahahahaha
TrAvIs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 AM.