PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-10-2010, 06:41 AM   #1
Animal Mother

Animal Mother 1's Gamercard
Online is AWFUL.

I played the game online for the first time a bout 6 months ago WHAT THE HELL is wrong with everyone? No one EVER moves. Is it me or just a terrible community for graw games? I mean I wass hopng it would be like the one for the original xbox.
Animal Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #2
ooandyb

ooandyb's Gamercard
I played quite a bit online and never really had a problem with this. I'm guessing it depends a bit on the game type, map, players, etc. This game has a pretty fun multiplayer you might have just been in a bad game.
ooandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #3
Animal Mother

All I could find was deathmatch or whatever. Maybe the objective games are better. I don't know.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:37 AM   #4
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I thought it had an amazing multiplayer. Well, it could just be because I've played its predecessor when I was younger and enjoyed it more.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #5
lightingold

Lightingold's Gamercard
No your right all people do is lay in prone and wait for you to walk by... Its annoying there is no longer respect like their use to be on video games..
lightingold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #6
Animal Mother

I prefer teamwork. If games weren't so focused on k/d they would play right. They used to not be,the older games. If it shows it, people dont want to look bad, Look at 1943. NO CAMPING. I wish these companies would learn all the new games may be state of the art and everything but A year from now no one will still play it. No one will say THIS IS MY GAME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightingold View Post
No your right all people do is lay in prone and wait for you to walk by... Its annoying there is no longer respect like their use to be on video games..

Last edited by Animal Mother; 12-12-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
ooandyb

ooandyb's Gamercard
maybe you're playing in ranked matches. I always went to the player matches and most people do not camp. there are also more matches and you can do the co-op campaigns and whatnot. there's still quite a large community for a game that came out such a long time ago.

as far as i knew, this game doesn't keep stats for k/d ratio, but that may be because i've never gone into the ranked matches. almost sounds like your rant is about CoD and not this game, haha.
ooandyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #8
IRAQI SWAT

IRAQI SWAT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You can try the coop modes it's very fun and team worked . And I don't think that people are camping in this game . I got all the multiplayer achievements and never faced a camping noob .

First Iraqi in The World In Xbox Live Signed From Inside Iraq

Yes! I'm from Iraq for real don't need to ask million times. No! I'm not a terrorist. A fact for you " 99% of Iraqis hate terrorists that pretend to be muslims and kill innocent people "

Do you want to see how Iraqis dance? check this out!
IRAQI SWAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
TheUglyCasanova

TheUglyCasan0va's Gamercard
Yeah, I bought GRAW a long time ago and never got a single MP achievement because people just sat there waiting for people to spawn. Biggest bunch of losers I've ever seen in an online community.

Brother just rented GRAW2 and figured I'd play through the yawn fest for some achievement points...don't think I can even finish a mission it is just that bad of a game...and if the pansies are STILL just laying prone at respawns then won't even bother trying online.

Back to Black Ops
TheUglyCasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:49 AM   #10
absinthe

HimmLeR xX's Gamercard
Its been quite a few years but I picked this up for 5 bucks used again and after playing COD so much, I forgot how campy this game is and how the OTS view enforces that. I mean, camping corners literally is the name of this game. I really just wanted to collect on some missed achievements and what sucks is I can't get most of them because everyone just plays Team Elimination. After I get the rest of the CO-OP stuff, I almost wanna toss it in the garbage.
absinthe is offline   Reply With Quote