Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Shadowrun
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #61
Smokez

Send a message via AIM to Smokez Send a message via MSN to Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarfan38124 View Post
about the healer i have heard both ways but it must be possible in a normal match so i am just getting human and tree frist round every time now to get it eventually

for assistant i actually got it like Maka i think it was in my 3rd or 4th game though but your best bet is to get a rifle and shoot long range scoped and eventually they will probably get away from you before you kill them i suggest that you do it on the big open map with the big steps and the artifact is in the middle of the steps and it is raid with the rna on top and lineage on bottom the name slips my mind but i think you get the idea
Just buy a tree and use it every round. Make sure your teammates use it also. If you can throw a few rounds to make it to an 8th or 9th round you should be able to get it if you are getting 1.0 Each round

Old 06-28-2007, 06:06 AM   #62
urza

I just got 9.0 in a public game and didn't get the healer achievement, I don't think the info on the achievement is correct.

16 people, public match, healing teammates damaged by enemies in a non-boasting match.

Any other ideas on how to get it?
Old 06-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #63
OmniDevil

OmniDevil's Gamercard
I just got "assistant" last night. I had 3 kills and 6.0% damage.

Still working on "healer" man is that a tough one. Any interested in an Achievement boosting party tonight? Send a FR to OmniDevil
Old 06-28-2007, 07:39 PM   #64
nascarfan38124

NascarFan38124's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokez View Post
Just buy a tree and use it every round. Make sure your teammates use it also. If you can throw a few rounds to make it to an 8th or 9th round you should be able to get it if you are getting 1.0 Each round
yea that is what i have been doing but they dont always use my trees and sometimes they use my tree but i dont get 1.0 and sometimes they dont use it and i get 1.0 its confusing some times and i have been so close i got 7.7 once and one other person on my team got 0.3

i am starting to think that it is the percentage of healing done on your team for the round like if i am the only one to use a tree then i will defienently get 1.0 but if some one also used a tree just as much as me then i get 0.5 either way this achievement is annoying

also urza said that they didnt get it with a 9.0 score maybe it is the 50 pips of health? or maybe a carrer high pips of health like 500 or 1000 but i thought i would of unlocked it by now because i have been playing for a day and a half always buying tree first round and throwing it all over the place

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun
DW: Gundam

lol very old ^^
Old 06-28-2007, 08:23 PM   #65
nascarfan38124

Another guide

i found this link to another guide that has some more explaination and some different therories on how to get the achievements

http://forums.shadowrun.com/forums/1...howThread.aspx

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun

lol very old ^^
Old 06-28-2007, 08:39 PM   #66
urza

50 pips of health seems like a hell of a lot... how the hell do people think it's 8% if it's that much health?
Old 06-28-2007, 10:10 PM   #67
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by urza View Post
50 pips of health seems like a hell of a lot... how the hell do people think it's 8% if it's that much health?
8.0 is not 8%. But how are you gonna tell me I am wrong when thats what I did in a real game and so did my girlfriend.

And yes you should be the only one using a tree if you want the achievement since the most given in a round is 1.0, so if we 2 people are using a tree one person might get .7 and the other .3.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:47 PM   #68
nascarfan38124

Quote:
8.0 is not 8%. But how are you gonna tell me I am wrong when thats what I did in a real game and so did my girlfriend.

And yes you should be the only one using a tree if you want the achievement since the most given in a round is 1.0, so if we 2 people are using a tree one person might get .7 and the other .3.
well i can say that you are wrong because i just got 8.0 exactly in a game and got no achievement (well i did get lead horse) so i can say you are wrong to some degree

maybe you both got 50 pips of health like when you were testing your therory

or maybe it is something entirely different that you achieved while also getting 8.0 and that some other people also have while they thought that they healed 50 pips

i dont know which way is right all that i know is that i just got 8.0 exactly and didnt get healer

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun

lol very old ^^
Old 06-29-2007, 05:46 AM   #69
DenBroncosFan24

Wink

Quote:
well i can say that you are wrong because i just got 8.0 exactly in a game and got no achievement (well i did get lead horse) so i can say you are wrong to some degree

or maybe it is something entirely different that you achieved while also getting 8.0 and that some other people also have while they thought that they healed 50 pips

i dont know which way is right all that i know is that i just got 8.0 exactly and didnt get healer
Ok to clear everything up the way that my brother got it is that you need to have 50 pips of health to your allies through ENEMY fire in a SINGLE ROUND. This has been confirmed because I was bleeding out in a game and my brother threw a tree once and I sat in it while he ran off and killed than called him back for another when the other one disappeared and he got the achievement. Hope I cleared some of it up maybe.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #70
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Quote:

The only testing we did was when we were playing I got Healer so I checked it and I got 8.0. So we the very next game I had her buy tree and everyone on our team would huddle around it so if we got hurt she would get it, and sure enough she got 8.0 and it unlocked. 50 pips in a single round is pretty hard to do legit and 8.0 unlocked for us. I wish the creators would give more input onto why I got it at 8.0 and she did to but you didnt.

Old 06-29-2007, 10:39 AM   #71
Rickt

Rick1987's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I would love healer, people say its easy "just tree someone who is bleeding out" half the time you try you get bled out yourself with an elf + katana.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #72
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Sorry, but I have to say this. No Offense but, This is one of the worst achievement guides I have yet to see on this site. Its useless, there no point in using it. For the weapon achievements, you repeat the exact thing as in the achievement description. I can read, It makes me feel dumber reading this guide. Give me more, for example, a little bit about each training or what the best strategies are for each weapon. Anything. Sometimes your advice is shorter and less precise than the achievement name itself. Every achievement could use some editing. I will give you an example of one of the achievements I would like to see, and would it should look like:

Teleporter 10GS
Teleport one hundred times.
Teleport is an ability which you will learn in the first training. It allows you to go forward in the way you are moving by 8-10 metres. I suggest using the Elf, as they have a lot of Essence to go around, and it regenerates fast. It costs $2250, so You will have to wait until at least the second round to buy it. Once you buy and assign it, you should be able to get 3-4 Teleports right of the bat, and you should get enough Essence (3 Dots) to do it, every 3-5 seconds. Without dying for a full round, you will be able to easily do 15, and have all 100 done within one game.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:54 PM   #73
nascarfan38124

Quote:
The only testing we did was when we were playing I got Healer so I checked it and I got 8.0. So we the very next game I had her buy tree and everyone on our team would huddle around it so if we got hurt she would get it, and sure enough she got 8.0 and it unlocked. 50 pips in a single round is pretty hard to do legit and 8.0 unlocked for us. I wish the creators would give more input onto why I got it at 8.0 and she did to but you didnt.
well i got 8.0 exactly and if your gf had everybody huddle around the tree then it seems that 50 pips wouldent be too hard to get then maybe you did get 50 pips and got extreamlly lucky i dont know maybe it is something like 250 pips in one game not just 50 in a round how can anyone prove that?

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun

lol very old ^^
Old 06-29-2007, 07:09 PM   #74
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Sorry, but I have to say this. No Offense but, This is one of the worst achievement guides I have yet to see on this site. Its useless, there no point in using it. For the weapon achievements, you repeat the exact thing as in the achievement description. I can read, It makes me feel dumber reading this guide. Give me more, for example, a little bit about each training or what the best strategies are for each weapon. Anything. Sometimes your advice is shorter and less precise than the achievement name itself. Every achievement could use some editing. I will give you an example of one of the achievements I would like to see, and would it should look like:

Teleporter 10GS
Teleport one hundred times.
Teleport is an ability which you will learn in the first training. It allows you to go forward in the way you are moving by 8-10 metres. I suggest using the Elf, as they have a lot of Essence to go around, and it regenerates fast. It costs $2250, so You will have to wait until at least the second round to buy it. Once you buy and assign it, you should be able to get 3-4 Teleports right of the bat, and you should get enough Essence (3 Dots) to do it, every 3-5 seconds. Without dying for a full round, you will be able to easily do 15, and have all 100 done within one game.
So even tho on alot of the guides out there people just put get x kills and it works, you want me to put that? Idk but i figured "most" people might understand an achievement that says "Teleport 100 times" instead of needing to kno how much it is, and if people played Training would I really need to explain every magic for them? I will go thru every single magic and Training for you eplain it into very very good details for even some info people dont need to bother to kno just to get an achievement.

Old 06-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #75
LFCDANNY 2k8

Send a message via MSN to LFCDANNY 2k8

LFCDANNY 2k8's Gamercard
Maka, your king kong guide was hardly 'breathtaking'
Old 06-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #76
nascarfan38124

Quote:
hey i now believe that it is the 50 pips way because look at this some one else has gotten the healer by the 50 pips because he only used trees in 2 rounds so i would be impossible for him to get the 8.0 (he stopped because some one else started to use trees also

I think that you ahieved 50 pips of health (or some other way like how i stated before that we dont know yet) while you also achieved 8.0 because at least 2 people now have achieved 8.0 and above but no achievement

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun

lol very old ^^
Old 06-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #77
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I never said my King Kong guide was good. Its barely a guide. I posted it on the forums so that It would help people out, and it got put on the front page. Sorry...

I personally coule use some help, but Im not asking you to change it for me, but so that the others who read it, the people who just started playing cang et a rough idea of what to do. Also I think a little more description would help any guide. Im mostly recommending to just give a couple of pointers and tips on how to use it to be most effective. I didnt just post the amount it costs and when you learn it in training, but the best class to use, and how much you should be able to get per game.

Old 06-30-2007, 03:37 AM   #78
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

But there is no real proof on how much you can get a game. I haven't finished the updating but telling people they can get x kills with a sniper wouldn't be fair. People have there abilites, some people are better then others and play diffrently.

I'll just take out the part of 8.0, since thats not working 4 anyone else

Old 07-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #79
teh x3nomorph

Send a message via MSN to teh x3nomorph

x3nomorph x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
The way that I got the healer achievement was the 50 pips of health in 1 round. Not saying that the 8.0 doesn't work, but I did get the achievement by causing mortal wounds to my teammates, and having them heal under my trees.

Also, they can purchase wired reflexes and use it to the point of near death, heal and then wash, rinse and repeat to get the achievement.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:09 AM   #80
MASTERCHEAT

MA5TERCH3AT's Gamercard
For the Master Gardener achievement does it happen in one match, one game or through online?
Old 07-05-2007, 02:51 AM   #81
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh x3nomorph View Post
The way that I got the healer achievement was the 50 pips of health in 1 round. Not saying that the 8.0 doesn't work, but I did get the achievement by causing mortal wounds to my teammates, and having them heal under my trees.

Also, they can purchase wired reflexes and use it to the point of near death, heal and then wash, rinse and repeat to get the achievement.
So you are 100% you can bleed out your own teammates and get it? Because on there website it even said you couldnt

@ Mastercheat : It's through out your whole shadowrun career. You could get 4 in your very first game and on your 400th get that last kill and it will unlock.

Old 07-05-2007, 08:49 AM   #82
Trey

Send a message via AIM to Trey

Trey Frenzy's Gamercard
ok so i cant seem to get the gust achviement! do i have to kill them complety with gust or can i weaken them then gust them?
Old 07-05-2007, 12:05 PM   #83
Exane22

Exane22's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
For the gardener achievement it is throughtout your online career. For the gust yes you can weakn them first. Start unloading into them with your sub or whatever and as soon as they go into smoke... BYAHH gust them and there done.

And teh x3nomorph, i dont think hurting your own teammates counts toward the healer achievement. Most eveyone who says they tried this said it doesnt work, and im going to go with the numbers sry.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:59 PM   #84
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exane22 View Post
For the gardener achievement it is throughtout your online career. For the gust yes you can weakn them first. Start unloading into them with your sub or whatever and as soon as they go into smoke... BYAHH gust them and there done.

And teh x3nomorph, i dont think hurting your own teammates counts toward the healer achievement. Most eveyone who says they tried this said it doesnt work, and im going to go with the numbers sry.
Or like I said just shoot someone and make them fall from a ledge. If your playing "Dig Site" and your fighting on the ledge that RNA spawn on and he falls off during your fight and it says "Trey forced Exane22 to fall to his death" it counts towards that achievement

Old 07-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #85
nascarfan38124

on the offical shadowrun forums they have said that

1) self damage (like falling and wired reflexes)

2) team damage (shooting your own team or grenade splash damage)

3) and your own healing (you healing under your own tree {damage can be from any way})

does not count to the healer achievement

and the main problem with that is that everybody is an elf and heals themselves so nobody ever uses trees

i got soo close one time i had two elves bleeding out by my tree and i found them and threw down another tree and then some one killed the last guy and the round ended i was soo close! well i guess i have to wait till next time

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun

lol very old ^^

Last edited by nascarfan38124; 07-05-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 06:32 PM   #86
Exane22

Exane22's Gamercard

nascarfan38124, I cant beleive you are still working on this, no offense or anything. I no you had been struggling with it but i thought you ended up getting it. You must have some bad luck right now bro, sry. Anyways good luck man.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:24 AM   #87
nascarfan38124

yea i dont know if i am doing anything wrong but every time i play i always am human and i buy tree and smg and that is basiclly all i use for the entire match maybe ill buy summon or a rocket but yea i use tree every round and still dont have it but oh well i will get it eventually maybe ill have to boost to get it

Working on
GHII - Expert
GHIII - Hard
Assassin's Creed - 1000

Compleate
Halo 3
Uno
Galaga
Gauntlet
Marble Blast
Crackdown
Oblivion
Shadowrun

lol very old ^^
Old 07-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #88
teh x3nomorph

Send a message via MSN to teh x3nomorph

x3nomorph x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
I got my healer achievement by having the other team slice my teammates, but while in that same game, someone else sliced one of his own teammates, and healed him with trees and got the achievement. As for how I got it, it was 50 pips of ally health caused by enemy damage. I am currently working on my summon achievement, and I heard from someone that minions killing enemy minions count towards your 100 kills. Can anyone confirm this?
Old 07-09-2007, 06:28 PM   #89
Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

nascar if your still having problems buy a tree and when someone on ur team is bleeding out just stay with him and keep putting them down. I went thru about 3 or 4 trees and I got my healer on my new account.

Old 07-09-2007, 06:39 PM   #90
Exane22

Exane22's Gamercard

There it is, so i take it you did it all in one round right?