PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2012, 09:05 AM   #31
Supa bob

King supabob's Gamercard
Red face

I have a question. I have finishe the game but battle with chain reaction now that I have unlocked all achievements that are affected by cheats ,I want to use cheats just to mess around. If I use them now the achievements I have already unlocked can't get taken away can they hahahaha I know it's a stupid question and there are answers for it but no clear answers.

Thanks guys
Supa bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 10:44 PM   #32
eiVaL

Y0 MAC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa bob View Post
I have a question. I have finishe the game but battle with chain reaction now that I have unlocked all achievements that are affected by cheats ,I want to use cheats just to mess around. If I use them now the achievements I have already unlocked can't get taken away can they hahahaha I know it's a stupid question and there are answers for it but no clear answers.

Thanks guys
Cleaned the Mean Streets
Finish Him
Walk Free
One Man Army

are the only 4 achievements in GTA IV effected by cheat
s

you can use the weapons cheat and rocketlaunch 10 cars to unlock Chain Reaction.
eiVaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:38 PM   #33
shredsector

shredsector's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa bob View Post

Thanks guys
To actually answer your question - No, they will not be taken away.
shredsector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #34
LanEvo

LanEvoIX's Gamercard
I've been wasting so much time driving around looking for vehicles, stopping at gun shops to buy ammo and armor, doing the 10 vehicles explosions and other stuff. If i used cheats up until now I think I could've trimmed 20 hours off my play time. Never realized I could spawn things.... Well, I think I paid my dues with GTA, will spawn vehicles from now on to make it go by quicker, still need to do 30 jumps and some 15% more for key to the city. Thanks OP.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #35
Zen003

zen003's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini696 View Post
If I use a cheat in GTA IV will it block achievements in TBOGT or TLATD? I want to spawn the NRG-900 in order to get the stunt jumps quicker. The grind is getting to me.

I assume once you have an achievement you can use any cheat that may have previously blocked it.

Will using cheats in the single player game disable any online achievements?
I've read that the cheats in GTA 4 doesn't affect the achievements on TBOGT & TLATD. Im playing the lost and all the GTA cheats work in, plus it has it's own cheats.
Zen003 is offline   Reply With Quote