PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2010, 05:43 AM   #1
Captain and 7

My Beer BelIy's Gamercard
Zombie leaderboards frozen?

I'm wondering if the zombie leaderboards are frozen. Right now the leaderboards show me reaching level 26 on 'Five' however since then I have reached level 28, 30, 33, and 37. All 4 times it hasn't updated.

It's frustrating reaching so far and expecting my ranking to go up, just to have it stay right where it is.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine." -John Galt
Captain and 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
Captain and 7

Seriously, no one has any answers or even a guess as to why?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine." -John Galt
Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #3
13ip0lar

Zweipolig's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain and 7 View Post
Seriously, no one has any answers or even a guess as to why?
Don't wanna come off as a dick, but I can guess why no one has replied... No one cares like me. However, if I had to guess you could easily check where you are at in rankings try to get a higher wave count or w/e and see if your position changes. Other then that I would advise google and searching, might even be somewhere in the upcoming patch notes...

I hate people... But don't worry, if you are reading this it likely means I don't hate you. Why? People can't read.

13ip0lar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Captain and 7

If you noticed...I said I have gotten to a higher wave count on 4 separate occasions and nothing changed. I got to round 26 with my brother in a 2 player lobby. Later I got to 37 with a 4 player lobby and racked up over 2k kills and 330k points. My points were updated on the leaderboards, but not my rounds rank.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Did you do this in private? Because only public matches count towards the leaderboards.
Latest arcade completion: Warface

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote