PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Power Gig: Rise of the Six String
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-21-2010, 04:38 AM   #1
ReaLiStiiC

Power Gig or Something Else

So my uncle sent my a email the other day saying he got Power Gig for free off some dude and was offering it to me for Christmas, and he asked either you can have the game (comes with the guitar and all) or have the 200$ its worth, as he is either giving it to me or my other cousin.

From reading all the posts/forums about this game is it worth it or should I get the money and use it towards other games?

The only reason I could see myself doing is keeping the guitar if its decent then trading in the game.

What should I do.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Take the cash lol this game will be cheap soon.
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
Neverender

Deadpool x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - Neverender   Over Achiever - Silver   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   Bright Idea   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
If you're keeping it for a guitar as in an actual guitar, take the money for sure. The guitar is freaking plastic, and for $200, you could buy a beginner-level starter kit (guitar + amp).

My Staff Club

Neverender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #4
halfiepint

greenturtle36's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaLiStiiC View Post
So my uncle sent my a email the other day saying he got Power Gig for free off some dude and was offering it to me for Christmas, and he asked either you can have the game (comes with the guitar and all) or have the 200$ its worth, as he is either giving it to me or my other cousin.

From reading all the posts/forums about this game is it worth it or should I get the money and use it towards other games?

The only reason I could see myself doing is keeping the guitar if its decent then trading in the game.

What should I do.

You definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY want to take the cash. That way you can buy Rock Band 3 which is 10 times better and still have some left over.

That game is NOT worth $200 my friend.
halfiepint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:00 AM   #5
lignimvite

Send a message via Skype™ to lignimvite

lignimvite's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cash all the way, this game is now $9 @ GameStop, under $180 for the bundle, it's dropping fast..
lignimvite is offline   Reply With Quote