PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > American Wasteland
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-11-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
soccerdude21490

Send a message via AIM to soccerdude21490

FrenchPoodle's Gamercard
the shoes thing in classic mode

hey guys I need help with the shoes thing in classic mode in Santa Cruz... I've read the PS2 guide on gamefaqs, and it wasn't very much helpful. Are there any video tutorials aroudn? or more detailed ones? cause I can not get this for the life of me
soccerdude21490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 08:27 PM   #2
DaKing240

Send a message via AIM to DaKing240 Send a message via MSN to DaKing240 Send a message via Yahoo to DaKing240

DaKing240's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Poker Final Table   1,000 Posts   Halo 2   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I usually start off at the far end of the level, after the pier and start grinding. I can get about 3 doing that by jumping to the right wire, and back to the left, the one thats near the secret tape. I think I went near the inside building, climbed the stairs and grinded to get the 4th. If my memory is correct, I started grinding at the beginning of the level to get the 5th. The ramp is to your left.

Hope that somewhat helps.
DaKing240 is offline   Reply With Quote